What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What did you lose to the rollback?

Comments

• flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    noroblad wrote: »
    This gift box need to have at least the following

It will maybe have dye packs, maybe some party poppers, maybe 1 or two enchanted keys. I very seriously doubt it will have anything near what you're calling for.
    Fare you well
    Let your life proceed by its own designs
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...
  • quorforgedquorforged Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ioun stone deleveled from 20 to 15, and lost 5 Celestials on an alt (I had just cashed out 7 on my main the previous day). So all in all, almost nothing lost.
  • soulwhispsoulwhisp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I lost only 5K glory! Not a big deal, as i sawd that there is an exploit, i did only go to pvp. I was afraid that i will loose 200K ad and an adventurer, but hopefully no :) Play smart, and pay atenntion to zone chat always! And if there is an exploit, dont try it, log off and play another game for 1 day.
  • violated87violated87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost ~3 mil AD from auction sales, but if I go buy what they posted then my items should be on the AH still and just not showing up because the AH is still down. When I heard about the exploit I just assumed people used it to buy my items, but after some more research I've learned that 1) the items wouldn't instantly sell from the exploit (all of them still had several days left), and 2) If they were won via the exploit I would have only received 1 AD for the sale. All of my auctions were won via buyouts and I got full amounts, although those buyouts could have happened with exploited ADs so /shrug.
  • solarazharsolarazhar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lost alot of lvls..
  • thepresident777thepresident777 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost everything I did yesterday. Hours of my life, flushed twice down the toilet of time. "Perfect" World needs to protect my time and money a little better.
  • malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    A Celestial Coin, a little over an hour's worth of levelling (had to repeat 3 quests) and about a thousand AD from the Daily Foundry quest.

Not catastrophic, but irritating.

I now wish there was a new server where my friends and I can start fresh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rubberducky0352rubberducky0352 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost my whole ****ing character....gone...is there a way to change servers or something...am i doing something wrong?
  • quorforgedquorforged Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost my whole ****ing character....gone...is there a way to change servers or something...am i doing something wrong?

Did you create it after 5:20 AM PDT on Sunday? If so, yeah, it's gone.
  • cluesclues Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013

FAQ - AD/AH Exploit Follow Up
    Q: Will characters created during the rollback window be completely lost?

A: Unfortunately, yes. We understand that this is a very unfortunate circumstance. As stated above, we are working on delivering a thank-you pack as a token of our apology for this.

You'll have to make your character again and you will receive an apology gift as compensation. Considering you just made your character, it's a loss but not a huge one. Leveling in Neverwinter is very easy. Good luck to you.
  • immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Some AD, some XP, a level of Leadership profession, a few trinkets....nothing much compared to the 500k AD that I have lost due to Auction house malfunctions...put in another ticket since they keep losing them and marking them as resolved.
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
  • awesomefartczawesomefartcz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nothing
    me a my friends still have the zens we bugged with quests ... ( not AH)... i have stuff for like 15k zens ( got them for free) and i know lots and lots of ppl that have them too .... THIS IS TRUE, I AM SAYIN THIS JUST SO IT WILL BE OBVIOUS THAT NOBODY DID REPAIR THE ECONOMY... gone back to tera anyway... selling my acc for 150$ - 60 rogue t1 110% mount for all chars, honey badger, galeb.....
    7 hours rollback? lol you guyz probably have no idea what is going on in bugwinter.....

i had 5 milion AD on lvl 35, before the AH bug
  • o0sakao0saka Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I'm almost in the same boat as you. Just played for the first time yesterday, now I am naked on the beach. The thought of going through the same motions for a few hours again tires me...

With the heavy sentiment on the forum asking for full wipes, I wonder if I should just come back when they've removed the word "beta" from the title...
  • jynxed2jynxed2 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    not a thing, just get to redo one quest. Was fairly obvious they were going to have to rollback so no reason to do much yesterday.
  • kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some AD, some XP, a level of Leadership profession, a few trinkets....nothing much compared to the 500k AD that I have lost due to Auction house malfunctions...put in another ticket since they keep losing them and marking them as resolved.

This is something that they really, really need to look into...
  • machinegunbluesmachinegunblues Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Probably about 5 levels :l Annoying as hell but I blame the exploiting ****nards who abused the hell out of this and spread it around.

Thnakfully no purples or terribly rare gear, so that's something.
  • jegerwulfjegerwulf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    I lost a blue Tailor, and a little progress. I believe the tailor was in the auction house, so I "should" get it back.
  • waynefranciswaynefrancis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost 3 levels and a bunch of gear but all green so not to fused.
  • mingoretymingorety Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Level, missions, money, items and so much time lost! i wanna a compensation and everything i got back to me before the rollback. And just a complain more... there is any MG online to explain that wrong? BETA's or non-assistant? many people it's thinking about to follow in game o give up... you have the ANSWER! Give more rewards and less apologise.
  • thestatesmanthestatesman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    Nothing because I figured a rollback was coming so I didn't play at all that day.
  • frozentreatsfrozentreats Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lost a few levels on a lowbie, and all my C-coins on 3 chars. Not much else.
  • cluesclues Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    They've announced a compensation pack already.
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lost a few levels on a lowbie, and all my C-coins on 3 chars. Not much else.

Yeah, why they can't rollback the C coin timer is beyond me. All kinds of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> at PW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zophie#5279 zophie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tufibrecus wrote: »
    About 10 hours of leveling. Lucky me I didnt buy any special pack because what they just did is ****ing bull****.

10 hours of leveling in a 7 hour period of time? What level do you get this time-dilation device you're using?
  • revenantbobrevenantbob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zingarbage wrote: »
    I had two of my characters hit 7 celestial coins yesterday. I got one coalescent and one junk. So I lost about 150k AD or a $10 item, not so bad I guess.

How about you?

I lost my life... ...

.... I got better.
    houserin_signature.png
  • ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost pretty much all faith in neverwinter becoming a great mmo and cryptic rising to the legacy CoH left behind.
  • tycan7tycan7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I went from level 7 to level 4. This is stupid, I want restitution for my time lost. This is not acceptable.
  • pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well since I haven't played since Friday night... Nothing.
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • nyghtlasnyghtlas Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost a couple levels and about 4 hours of time. Does it suck -- sure. Do I expect a new MMO to go through stuff like this? Unfortunately yes, as it's the trend for every single release I've partaken in the past couple of years.

Fact is if you don't want to deal with a non-polished game; don't join a newly released MMO for a few months. Just set your expectations low and it'll usually work out lol.
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    4 celestial coins, some time on professions.

I was asleep at 5:20am PST, and when I awoke it was just to invoke and get on with the rest of my day.

Sucks that I still have most of my AD trapped in the exchange, but I'll survive...