test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What did you lose to the rollback?

zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I had two of my characters hit 7 celestial coins yesterday. I got one coalescent and one junk. So I lost about 150k AD or a $10 item, not so bad I guess.

How about you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by zingarbage on

Comments

• bluarcherbluarcher Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i lost 1/4 of a lvl and had to redo 2 fast missions i still had my c-coins and all my gear
  • coggagecoggage Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost any respect for Cryptic.
  • kajiwhtkajiwht Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    bout 110k AD and 3 tier 2 very rare rings + lots of mailsmithing points
  • donkeyballz82donkeyballz82 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some rare stuff from dungeons, and leveled from lvl 54 to 60..
    I played all day, all for nothing. Can't be arsed to go trough the same <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> again.

Uninstalled the game.
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    About 20 minutes worth of time. I had to redo a couple of quests on a character. And lost a little bit of profession work.

Not much really as I understood catastrophic stuff was happening. I read about the exploit on the forums and watched all the Zen on my server get bought up. I knew to not bother playing anymore that day at that point.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • alextakialextaki Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This doesnt sound like much,as i just started the game the other day..lost a lvl 11 char and it rolled back to the 2 chars i deleted.
  • awesismawesism Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost 3 epic items that I was mega happy with and was using, not planning to sell. My gear score has dropped from 9,350 to 7,000. I lost all the seals that I gained for dungeons that day. I'm no longer in the guild I joined.

Sunday was the day I decided to spend all day playing and then dedicate surrounding days to work. It was a day totally wasted.
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bluarcher wrote: »
    i lost 1/4 of a lvl and had to redo 2 fast missions i still had my c-coins and all my gear

That is what I don't understand. I didn't lose astrals, but celestials were still used up and items from them were gone..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fowyn1337fowyn1337 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lost 5300 ZEN that i purchased at 5PM GMT+1 (not sure when i will get them back)
    And my cleric jumpt back from level 35 back to level 15 (Getting sick of behing punished as a legit player, it happend in RIFT, APB and now in NW) like many other players, PWE lost my respect. (waithing for TESonline)
  • jarfarujarfaru Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only a lvl but my xp pool got it back in 20 minutes so i lost nothing but a little time.
  • zeuseason411zeuseason411 Member Posts: 107
    edited May 2013
    This thread is the reason there will be no full server wipe.
  • silverspritesilversprite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost a rare drop and two nightmare lock boxes as well as any progress my characters had made in both quests and crafting... the funny thing is i had actually thought about buying zen yesterday morning, im glad i did not...

and yes it is a shame that legit players get punished for the actions of others but I am not holding that against PWE, I reserve my anger for the exploiters and the fools that played along during the Cat-astrophie.
  • rev68rev68 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Honestly? I'd prefer a server wipe. I don't get to play very often, but Sundays are a great day for play. I lost 4 levels on my TR, and have to redo all the dwarf content - slightly annoying. What will be worse, however, is trying to compete in the new marketplace. I am willing to keep playing while I see how this progresses, but if all of a sudden even low level greens start costing 50K AD on the AH, well, I'm not really going to be able to keep up with that. A full wipe/restore would be better for people like me. Mind you, I'd probably have a different opinion as a fully geared 60 ;)
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Three levels on Gwyn! Oh well, I need to start the Chasm questline again, it's no bummer. :P
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • tufibrecustufibrecus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    About 10 hours of leveling. Lucky me I didnt buy any special pack because what they just did is ****ing bull****.
  • mievhmievh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I lost nothing, fortunately. I didn't play during that time.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
  • flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I didn't play at all yesterday, so I lost nothing.
    Fare you well
    Let your life proceed by its own designs
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...
  • fearnight1fearnight1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    2 levels and some profession progress. Nothing huge.
  • bori4bori4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 82
    edited May 2013
    2 levels each on two characters, maybe 50k AD. Most of which I've made back already :D
    Bori - Renegade Drow - 40 Trickster Rogue - Mindflayer
    Elocin - Renegade Drow - 39 Devoted Cleric of Selune - Mindflayer

Looking for some Dust of Forum Troll Disappearance
    ? Sprinkle this on any troll to phase shift them out of your plane of existence. ;)

• cluesclues Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    I lost nothing. 16th-18th I couldn't even log in for various crash reasons, but the 19th I got it working again. I logged in even though I knew the probable chaos in Protector's Enclave and did a couple things like walk around and check my mail from sales on the 16th. After that, I just logged off because I knew they would require a rollback of some sort and I wasn't going to waste my time with the knowledge that what I did would be reset.
  • kaladin77kaladin77 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost all of my celestial coins :mad:
  • norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost 6 levels on an alt, 2 purple quality items I got out of the AH. I lost 1 18 hour crafting peon. I lost about 20k AD earned in-game. I lost 10+ hours of playtime on the weekend which is my main time to play.

This gift box need to have at least the following
    -7 celestial coins
    - 50k AD
    - 1 greater bag of holding (apology item useful to most anyone)
    - 10 rings of keys (plenty of folks lost stuff from opening lock boxes including mounts)
    - and maybe a couple of other goodies.
  • eros1986eros1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aside for my desire to play, which is not related to the rollback, but to the way they handled this whole situation.
    I lost nothing, i always open the forum before the launcher and when I discovered what kind of mess was going on I could foresee a 24 hours rollback.
    Boy was I wrong.
  • molestraszamolestrasza Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At least nothing changed on my account.

@Edit

nvm, i lost all of my celestial coins.
  • azathoth2012azathoth2012 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lost 1 epic, about 20k astral diamonds, getting my tailoring and leadership up a level each, and i had spent my celestial coins on ward packs for two characters, which were rolled back without getting my celestial coins back. And i hated cats BEFORE!
  • eag1epoopeag1epoop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i lost a few coins and some xp and stuff.. but I'd rather have this than have to redo all the levelling up again on my 3 characters.
  • kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only lost items that i got in AH buyouts. Its a good thing since after trying them, my GWF was still horrible and now i wont spend AD on getting those.
  • kimosami8kimosami8 Member Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    Two t2 swashbucklers boots and about 500k in sales.

GG
  • inkedbearinkedbear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 84
    edited May 2013
    A purple crafting tool I got from a Booster pack I bought. Not gambling with those Zen again if I get them back :/
  • kefkahkefkah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Levels 41 and 42, a zone's start and completion, finally maxing out that caster companion (alternate) so that I can go back to my cleric companion. Celestial coins, a couple of blue drops for my character. Could have been worse but it was my first full day off to play in like a month. :S