test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Failed Rollback?? lol wth!!!

asakochanasakochan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What rollback did they? During the entire period of the AH exploit i was running Caravan mission with all my 4 chars from gateway that earnes you every slot/2hours 200AD. On my main i have 4 slot and i had lvl 11 leadership and lvl 9 mailsmithing.
I logged in today just few mins ago, to find that they decreased the lvl of my main to leadership to 9 and mailsmithing to 7 but the quantity on AD is the same as when i logged off few hours ago!!!
So wasn't suppose to loose the AD i was farming during the exploit? AND WHY DECREASING MY LEADERSHIP LVL BY 2 LEVELS? It took me 3 or more days to get it to lvl 11 not darn 7 fkin hours!!!
And all the alts got the leadership lvl decreased but the quantity of AD is the same.

Now for all the brainless people outthere that may wondering why i'm mad instead being glad i still got all my AD on my bag....DUDES IF I GOT STILL ALL MY AD, MEANS EXPLOITERS STILL HAS THEIRS TOO!!!

Man fk this, bullshiet, imma outta here....Ingame everyone's trying to sell a cat, means all the cats the streamers was giving away yestreday are still on the people's inventory. Lolwut!!!
The game is dummed and this is the worse playerbase i could ever see in any game i played from the dosen and dosen of games i played so far.

PWE you hit the bottom and you start to scratch it to get even lower....i even can't!

MAN AM I REGRETTING I DIDN'T EXPLOITED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! No bans no wipe and a fail rollback....lame!!!
Post edited by asakochan on

Comments

• Options
    naeron1966naeron1966 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    asakochan wrote: »
    WMAN AM I REGRETTING I DIDN'T EXPLOITED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! No bans no wipe and a fail rollback....lame!!!

There have been bans.

The reason for the rollback should be obvious, they need to remove the excess stuff that filtered its way into the general population because the exploiters had so much AD to spend. Banning the exploiter accounts removes them from the equation so they do not benefit but some of the effects on the economy would remain without a rollback.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    naeron1966 wrote: »
    There have been bans.

The reason for the rollback should be obvious, they need to remove the excess stuff that filtered its way into the general population because the exploiters had so much AD to spend. Banning the exploiter accounts removes them from the equation so they do not benefit but some of the effects on the economy would remain without a rollback.

i guess you didn't read my wall'o text cos from your answer is this what i get. Man if i still get my whole AD on my bag, INCLUDED the one farmed during the exploit, means they did not reverted as it should and the exploiter's mules has the AD's as well.
    Is more clear now?
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I still think they're performing a dragnet, but then again, I am ever an optimist.
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some people are missing AD from what I've heard, we need to wait a bit more.
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i can't post link, search for streamers on twitch, the guy shows its inventory, he still have his stuff with whole the dupe ad.....

I done with this game if a wipe is not coming next!
  • Options
    cptcheese255cptcheese255 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That english....
  • Options
    aronwenaronwen Member Posts: 102
    edited May 2013
    You should probably just be patient+exploiters were banned so whether they have AD or not doesn't really matter
  • Options
    iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    i can't post link, search for streamers on twitch, the guy shows its inventory, he still have his stuff with whole the dupe ad.....

I done with this game if a wipe is not coming next!

how come you can't post the link? lol
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    iamphaus wrote: »

i posted on another thread, got removed.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

• Options
    naeron1966naeron1966 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    i guess you didn't read my wall'o text cos from your answer is this what i get. Man if i still get my whole AD on my bag, INCLUDED the one farmed during the exploit, means they did not reverted as it should and the exploiter's mules has the AD's as well.
    Is more clear now?

No, you may have your AD but your account has not been banned. Once they finish tracking down the exploiters and the mule accounts and ban those the impact of the exploits will be mainly limited to extra AD legit players got due to inflated prices when selling on the AH and items bought cheaply or got as gifts. The effects of both will lessen over time as more players join and generate AD and more AD is taken out of the game as purchases.
  • Options
    kyrosiriskyrosiris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    naeron1966 wrote: »
    Once they finish tracking down the exploiters and the mule accounts and ban those

Ah, youthful naive optimism.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • Options
    ronondex1000ronondex1000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is open beta? In FAQ it says after open beta there going to be wipe, so why all QQ in the end people are going to get there wipe.
  • Options
    kyrosiriskyrosiris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is open beta? In FAQ it says after open beta there going to be wipe, so why all QQ in the end people are going to get there wipe.

The FAQ says that a wipe will be performed in advance of Headstart, which was prior to the current state, which PWE calls "open beta" but is effectively a soft launch where they get to hide behind "beta" as an excuse for any bugs or poor state of the game.

But no, we're well into their "NO WIPES EVAR !!!!!1111" territory, and they haven't the balls to admit they were wrong to make that promise.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • Options
    edited May 2013

lolwut?? reallyyy?? where cos i never saw any open beta doing a wipe lol!!

Post me the link to that specific FAQ please and i might give a second chance to this game! :D

Hillarious....
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The only thing I am missing so far, is the AD from sold auctions, and items in the AH that would or would not have sold.. so, will see.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

post it in this thread then it's relevant. If not inbox me it, I want to see this happening POST rollback
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    lol i got warned, and the streamers i was watching already done his stream. Not gonna risk to get banned because of you. Its really not that hard to do a search, there was 2k people watch the respective stream, the guy has over 400k followers which tells me how many people would enjoy an exploit!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    lol i got warned, and the streamers i was watching already done his stream. Not gonna risk to get banned because of you. Its really not that hard to do a search, there was 2k people watch the respective stream, the guy has over 400k followers which tells me how many people would enjoy an exploit!

Lol, if it was from twitch neverwinter as a whole has been <1000 viewers since it went back up. The only stream to comes to mind is Etupz prior to the server going down and even then he was getting cats sent to him, not exploiting himself. lmao, Things don't add up huh
  • Options
    t0r4ngot0r4ngo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That english....

IDontWantToLiveInThisWorld.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Lol, if it was from twitch neverwinter as a whole has been <1000 viewers since it went back up. The only stream to comes to mind is Etupz prior to the server going down and even then he was getting cats sent to him, not exploiting himself. lmao, Things don't add up huh

etup got banned. He was giving cats DURING the exploit and he did duped. I was watching him manipulating the AH.

By the way, i was the one to guess and post on forums last night after one guy posted on forums a picture of the exploit, how that stuff was working. 5 mins after i wrote up my theory the 3 servers blew up the auction houses. Someone even made up a siggy with my post. The mods deleted the mega thread some hours after before the servers got down.
    Stop trying to make assumptions when you know a darn shiet!

I was not talking about etup, there are other streamers outthere.
    And with this i done, i'm out of here. Stay the fanboy you are.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    revengeance77revengeance77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Exploiters LOL'ing in zone chat in enclave about how they didn't lose their exploited AD, yet I have never used an exploit in this game and this is what I get: Roll back my character 9 levels (46-55) and lose all the gear drops I worked for in dungeons. So bottom line is that the exploiters get rich and the decent players get their hard work wiped. Between the constant exploits in this game, the character wipes, the constant down time during peak play hours and weekends, I will be deleting this game and moving on to the next decent MMO that comes out. Trollers can call QQ all they want, but I actually paid for this game. I expect a certain level of professional development, which is severely lacking in this company. Good thing is, there are many many other developers out there that make good games, and this one will just be a distant memory of a failed experience.
  • Options
    terrell396terrell396 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ok if u leave pwe has more players who play other then u -_- no big problem for them move on if u dont find the game fun anymore all the people that took advantage of the game will get tracked down anyway
  • Options
    gaerolthgaerolth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 289 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Exploiters LOL'ing in zone chat in enclave about how they didn't lose their exploited AD, yet I have never used an exploit in this game and this is what I get: Roll back my character 9 levels (46-55) and lose all the gear drops I worked for in dungeons. So bottom line is that the exploiters get rich and the decent players get their hard work wiped. Between the constant exploits in this game, the character wipes, the constant down time during peak play hours and weekends, I will be deleting this game and moving on to the next decent MMO that comes out. Trollers can call QQ all they want, but I actually paid for this game. I expect a certain level of professional development, which is severely lacking in this company. Good thing is, there are many many other developers out there that make good games, and this one will just be a distant memory of a failed experience.

Everyone got rolled back 7 hours. The people "laughing that they didn't lose anything." are lying. The original poster I believe to be lying as well. My belief? I went to the live streams, put a window with each one of them in it, and no one had over 500,000 astral diamonds. Let alone an outrageous amount and no one had any cats in their bag. On top of this you can challenge the "buyers and sellers claim." They're trolling. Offering to buy 6 cats for 300 gold. That's more than enough to have 4 cats considering they're being "sold" at 30 gold. No one will send you a tell. No one is selling them.

NO ONE is selling mass cats. People are trolling now.
  • Options
    shrandshrand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What rollback did they? During the entire period of the AH exploit i was running Caravan mission with all my 4 chars from gateway that earnes you every slot/2hours 200AD. On my main i have 4 slot and i had lvl 11 leadership and lvl 9 mailsmithing.
    I logged in today just few mins ago, to find that they decreased the lvl of my main to leadership to 9 and mailsmithing to 7 but the quantity on AD is the same as when i logged off few hours ago!!!
    So wasn't suppose to loose the AD i was farming during the exploit? AND WHY DECREASING MY LEADERSHIP LVL BY 2 LEVELS? It took me 3 or more days to get it to lvl 11 not darn 7 fkin hours!!!
    And all the alts got the leadership lvl decreased but the quantity of AD is the same.

Now for all the brainless people outthere that may wondering why i'm mad instead being glad i still got all my AD on my bag....DUDES IF I GOT STILL ALL MY AD, MEANS EXPLOITERS STILL HAS THEIRS TOO!!!

Man fk this, bullshiet, imma outta here....Ingame everyone's trying to sell a cat, means all the cats the streamers was giving away yestreday are still on the people's inventory. Lolwut!!!
    The game is dummed and this is the worse playerbase i could ever see in any game i played from the dosen and dosen of games i played so far.

PWE you hit the bottom and you start to scratch it to get even lower....i even can't!

MAN AM I REGRETTING I DIDN'T EXPLOITED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! No bans no wipe and a fail rollback....lame!!!

This must be your first MMO. Welcome to the online gaming genre. These types of things have happened to most major titles at one point or another. Maybe they did miss taking your AD, but I'm guessing they were able to delete/ban those who took advantage of the AH issue. Even if they didn't, is it really that BIG of a deal to you? Is it going to cause you major suffering? You're being a bit dramatic.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    etup got banned. He was giving cats DURING the exploit and he did duped. I was watching him manipulating the AH.

By the way, i was the one to guess and post on forums last night after one guy posted on forums a picture of the exploit, how that stuff was working. 5 mins after i wrote up my theory the 3 servers blew up the auction houses. Someone even made up a siggy with my post. The mods deleted the mega thread some hours after before the servers got down.
    Stop trying to make assumptions when you know a darn shiet!

I was not talking about etup, there are other streamers outthere.
    And with this i done, i'm out of here. Stay the fanboy you are.
    Cheers.

He was giving out cats which were being mailed to him lmao. "Manipulating the AH"? he threw items up for outrages prices to see if people would buy it, that's in no way manipulating it. Not like he bought out all of one item to raise the price.
    Just due to the accuracy of your first line I will disregard everything you said in this topic.
    and that's the end of that.
  • Options
    iszi1iszi1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rollback did fail.

It was not done in anyway as the FAQ stated.

I had my character lvl and all normal inventory items as well as professions rolled back as well as all my zen purchases made with real money on the day. My AD was NOT rolled back, tarmalune bars were not rolled back and gold also not rolled back.

What pisses me of the most is they didn't refund me for my zen purchase on my credit card or re-allocated the zen back as stated in the FAQ.

Now I have to ***** and moan to get my moneys worth.
  • Options
    natsumynatsumy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    He was giving out cats which were being mailed to him lmao. "Manipulating the AH"? he threw items up for outrages prices to see if people would buy it, that's in no way manipulating it. Not like he bought out all of one item to raise the price.
    Just due to the accuracy of your first line I will disregard everything you said in this topic.
    and that's the end of that.

lol gotta love idiot ppl in this forums......

cats.jpg
  • Options
    exploiter420exploiter420 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The rollback is a pathetic PR move. It won't and didn't fix anything. All it does is it gets the delusional fanboys to think everything is back to normal. By the looks of it, the fanboys have been fooled quite easily and is continuing to defend these devs and PWE. Easy.
  • Options
    grokcgrokc Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    IDK...everything I did in that time frame is gone...levels, equip, AD...it ok though because it wasnt much, lol! I think some people are just easily trolled.