test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Failed Rollback?? lol wth!!!

2»

Comments

• iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    natsumy wrote: »
    lol gotta love idiot ppl in this forums......

cats.jpg

Well congrats to you, you have successfully taken a screen shot of someone buying cats with the money other people used to buy items with from him. Moving along..
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • captndafcaptndaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    asakochan wrote: »
    During the entire period of the AH exploit i was running Caravan mission with all my 4 chars from gateway that earns you 200AD every 2 hours per slot. On my main i have 4 slots and i had lvl 11 leadership.
    I logged in today just few mins ago to find that... the quantity of AD is the same as when i logged off few hours ago
    This (no RAD received from "Protect Caravan" through Gateway) is a separate bug which has been in effect since at least last week (from my personal experience) and from other accounts since closed beta. May also affect other Leadership tasks which grant RAD.
    Collecting the rewards in-game is fine but collecting them from Gateway misses the RAD.
    "Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together."
  • natsumynatsumy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    iamphaus wrote: »
    He was giving out cats which were being mailed to him lmao. "Manipulating the AH"? he threw items up for outrages prices to see if people would buy it, that's in no way manipulating it. Not like he bought out all of one item to raise the price.
    Just due to the accuracy of your first line I will disregard everything you said in this topic.
    and that's the end of that.
    iamphaus wrote: »
    Well congrats to you, you have successfully taken a screen shot of someone buying cats with the money other people used to buy items with from him. Moving along..

you do better move along troll....Did he bought or did he don't?
    Decide lol!
    Was not permabanned for nothing.
  • iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    natsumy wrote: »
    you do better move along troll....Did he bought or did he don't?
    Decide lol!
    Was not permabanned for nothing.

Huh, where did I say he didn't buy it? Part of his source of income came from the sales he made on the broker at the time, is that so hard to understand? Not to mention a handful were sent to him.
    If anything you guys are trolling me for not understanding something so simple..
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • thehalostrikethehalostrike Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    PWE you hit the bottom and you start to scratch it to get even lower....i even can't!

Epic
    /10 chars
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The game is dummed and this is the worse playerbase i could ever see in any game i played from the dosen and dosen of games i played so far.

Somewhere, an English teacher is self-harming. Pass the paracetamol.