Install Arc
Options

This exploit was not in closed beta!

Comments

• Options
    kaputzikaputzi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wulfmaul wrote: »
    That's ingame, this was done through gateway, and my info doesn't come from a link, it comes from a reliable source that admits yes, STO did have that problem, but the AH entry on STO and the AH entry on Neverwinter are different....

Care to try again?

Are you really this dumb?
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fuzzywyzzy wrote: »
    The exploits were up since day one, it is irrelevant if they were in closed beta or not they were still reported since the beginning of open beta and nothing was done.

nonsense...
  • Options
    weisskreuz421weisskreuz421 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tenkuro wrote: »
    You obviously have no idea wth you're talking about. Are YOU that dense? The game was brought down for 8 hours because in the last 8 hours, a group of exploiters were fed up that the exploits were being fixed and got bored of having the best of everything so they decided to go nuts with it. The only reason why PW finally brought the servers down to address it is because the exploiters stopped exploiting with caution. This <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> has been going on steadily for a while now. It was quite obvious when tier 2 epics were already posted on the AH after the first week of open beta.

Yes. They are that dense.
  • Options
    cera001cera001 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guys relax they were just Nashers...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dnd80proofdnd80proof Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LoL, I like how nobody replies to the one post that has truth in it....

It was the same bug that existed in STO a year ago and persisted for months despite players reporting it. It was the same line of code, which Cryptic had a fix for but failed to copy over to Neverwinter's Gateway, instead copying the original buggy version, opening the door to exploits.
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dnd80proof wrote: »
    It was the same bug that existed in STO a year ago and persisted for months despite players reporting it. It was the same line of code, which Cryptic had a fix for but failed to copy over to Neverwinter's Gateway, instead copying the original buggy version, opening the door to exploits.

also nonsense
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    lolololololol

So when people got 2 bubbles of EXP in foundry and then the EXP was frozen.....like...LMFAO fanboy? dude, just lol

When servers are back up I can show you a work-around the new XP cap if you want?

Please stop posting, you have no idea and are becoming more and more irritating
  • Options
    swoomustdienowswoomustdienow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Hey, you get your reason out of this man's agenda!
  • Options
    weisskreuz421weisskreuz421 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tenkuro wrote: »
    You obviously have no idea wth you're talking about. Are YOU that dense? The game was brought down for 8 hours because in the last 8 hours, a group of exploiters were fed up that the exploits were being fixed and got bored of having the best of everything so they decided to go nuts with it. The only reason why PW finally brought the servers down to address it is because the exploiters stopped exploiting with caution. This <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> has been going on steadily for a while now. It was quite obvious when tier 2 epics were already posted on the AH after the first week of open beta.

Exactly. THIS is why we are mad. It's because of the utter lack of oversight for something as major as this. An exploit that beat STO around as much as it did, you would think, would draw perticular attention and care when that code is cut and pasted into a game they are willing to take money from people to play.... 'with out rollbacks'.Any one who doesn't think it's the same code only has to play STO and go to the exchange.... and look.
  • Options
    wulfmaulwulfmaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    kaputzi wrote: »
    Are you really this dumb?

That all you got? Where's the spreadsheet?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    also nonsense

Lol.. I have just posted EVIDENCE of this you absolute tool! Try reading previous posts before being so self-assured with a head full of nonsense.

Its incredible watching how blind and shallow certain fanboys can become when people try to to apply something called LOGIC to the situation lol
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Lol.. I have just posted EVIDENCE of this you absolute tool! Try reading previous posts before being so self-assured with a head full of nonsense.

Its incredible watching how blind and shallow certain fanboys can become when people try to to apply something called LOGIC to the situation lol

Come, relax friend. Have a drink.
  • Options
    ravynknightravynknight Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey blo0dy farktards, what time are the forking servers coming back up.
    Fooking hell, do your fooking job pigs.
    You incompetent pigs disgust me.
    The person who hired you is a da177n <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    Fokking pigs; that's what ye are.
    Never seen <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> as bad as you.
    Fix the servers, eat <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> n die already.
    Forking mud faced idi0tic m0rons.
    Seriously fokk you.
    Do you forking know how long was the downtime.
    Forksh1t bustards! Every single one of you.
    Especially if a bl0ody fooking basturd deletes this.
    Sw1nes. You should not eat drink nor sleep till this is fixed and you are still taking your own bl0ody sweet time.
    Forking piece of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that's beneath a sw1ne.

aaaaand you just proved your 12 years old
  • Options
    noisiknoisik Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is not that what i spect
  • Options
    kyrosiriskyrosiris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it comes from a reliable source

"Reliable source"? Such a thing exists within PWE?
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • Options
    boltz4lifeboltz4life Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    13+ hours now, after originally told it would be 1 hour expected. Sigh.....

So, when the servers go live again they mentioned the AH/AD will be down. So....why are we not playing the game right now with them down already? Just curious?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    kyrosiris wrote: »
    "Reliable source"? Such a thing exists within PWE?

Well, I'm sure there is a designated person people at PWE go to, to coordinate bull****. Bull**** Resources? Maybe it's his Uncle.
  • Options
    chelseacrafterchelseacrafter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cera001 wrote: »
    Guys relax they were just Nashers...

Oh yeah... gotta love that simple minded RP excuse they tossed out there. But the line I love the most in that post is the one that describes the exploiters as a tiny little teenie weenie itsy bitsy few players who did a no no. Seriously I'm glad I wasn't face to face when it was announced or I would have burst out laughing at that blatant lie.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    You think a exploit that was there in closed beta would last THIS long?

Common Sense = LACKING!

So you think that there won't be any exploits in the game when servers come back up that weren't evident in CB?

PM me and I'd happily prove how blind sighted you are :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    boltz4life wrote: »
    13+ hours now, after originally told it would be 1 hour expected. Sigh.....

So, when the servers go live again they mentioned the AH/AD will be down. So....why are we not playing the game right now with them down already? Just curious?

Because they are still working on giving the ban hammer to that teenie tiny little group of exploiters who did a bad thing. lmao... That group is so small it's taking hours to ban them all.
  • Options
    kyrosiriskyrosiris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So you think that there won't be any exploits in the game when servers come back up that weren't evident in CB?

Given that the exact same exploit lasted over nine months in STO, I wouldn't trust PWE to code their way out of a paper bag.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    IT wasn't just exploits that weren't addressed. I'd like this opportunity to complain about other issues, relating to money. The lockboxes. I'm level 60 and Gloomwraught crates drop level 49 gear for me. Several ticket and bug forum submissions later, all ignored. I have a Greater Tennerous Enchant, with the same properties as a Lesser Tennerous Enchant. My Swashbucking Capt. Armor, has no texture files associated with it. And it's not just me that sees me wearing a solid <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> brown 500k AH peice of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I just don't get why such glaringly obvious bugs have been let to slide for this long. You know? This is not something that is identified over weeks of careful observation. There are clearly obvious bugs, that, continue to go ignored. How am I to keep having faith, watching this unfold as it is, that major bugs will be addressed... ever. Please, tell me.
  • Options
    epictrilogyepictrilogy Member Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    hey look a thread with the exploits mentioned... Before Launch.

https://www.facebook.com/NeverWinterGame/posts/560726977301166
  • Options
    xylithanxylithan Member Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    Seriously what the f.ck is wrong with Cryptics programmers? How have they managed to leave so many loopholes in their code? I'd be given a disciplinary or sacked if I coded my software as sloppy as this.
  • Options
    tenkurotenkuro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hey look a thread with the exploits mentioned... Before Launch.

https://www.facebook.com/NeverWinterGame/posts/560726977301166

You know how the fanboys will reply to this right? "They fixed it! Read the patch notes!"

Too bad they are too ignorant to test it for themselves.
  • Options
    gatuzaagatuzaa Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This exploit was in another game they developed. So .. wheres the common sense in that ?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    kyrosiris wrote: »
    Given that the exact same exploit lasted over nine months in STO, I wouldn't trust PWE to code their way out of a paper bag.

Databases are not a PWE forte. All their games have auction house issues. PWI's AH is still a disorganized unsearchable mess. During open beta of Forsaken World they had to close the AH a few time to fix things. It's like their Achilles heel in games.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    IT wasn't just exploits that weren't addressed. I'd like this opportunity to complain about other issues, relating to money. The lockboxes. I'm level 60 and Gloomwraught crates drop level 49 gear for me. Several ticket and bug forum submissions later, all ignored. I have a Greater Tennerous Enchant, with the same properties as a Lesser Tennerous Enchant. My Swashbucking Capt. Armor, has no texture files associated with it. And it's not just me that sees me wearing a solid <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> brown 500k AH peice of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I just don't get why such glaringly obvious bugs have been let to slide for this long. You know? This is not something that is identified over weeks of careful observation. There are clearly obvious bugs, that, continue to go ignored. How am I to keep having faith, watching this unfold as it is, that major bugs will be addressed... ever. Please, tell me.

Why do you think Cryptic sold this dog to PWE anyway? LOL Just like STO. Cheap junk no one else wanted.

That said... I love the concept and style that Neverwinter has. It's just too bad they didn't flesh it out with more professionalism rather than sloppy work that shows and diminishes the experience.
  • Options
    carrotpakcarrotpak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

lol go fk urself ignorant troll
  • Options
    lottiemclottiemc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spacejew wrote: »
    Those are the three well known exploits here on the forums, I'm sure there are others.

Wanna make a list of the Architect exploits in City of Heros, and match those to the Foundry?

Honestly not sure if Cryptic was even still at the helm at that point though. It's been a while.

I THINK they still were but it's entirely possible that I'm mistaken.

Lottie