test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This exploit was not in closed beta!

wulfmaulwulfmaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This exploit was used through GATEWAY and was NOT in the Closed Beta.

Anyone with half a brain knows this.
The lies and rumors spreading about all this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> is hilarious.

You think a exploit that was there in closed beta would last THIS long?
How is it that it wasn't exploited from day 1 during the open beta?

Common Sense = LACKING!
Post edited by wulfmaul on

Comments

• wulfmaulwulfmaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    LoL, I like how nobody replies to the one post that has truth in it....
  • iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    GF exploit doesn't require the gateway.
    Creating foundry quests to hit 60 in an hour doesn't require the gateway.
    Farming bosses without resetting the dungeon doesn't require the gateway.

Should I go on?
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
    edited May 2013
    iamphaus wrote: »

What don't you get about THIS exploit...the AH/AD one...LMMFAO @ You.
  • lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Creating foundry's don't require the gateway.
    Farming bosses don't require the gateway.

Should I go on?
    Doesn't mean it was in closed beta... was there lv 60 in closed beta? (honestly not sure)

Also, I personally do not consider rushing to lv 60 an exploit, but eh.
  • feargxfeargx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013

Should I go on?

Those were all fixed, he means the gateway AD exploit, again do you lack common sense?
    Profile name / Ingame handle: @FearGXxD
    Shard: Mindflayer
    Characters: Grim, Rune, Holy, Ruin - If the name isn't the @FearGXxD handle, it's not me! =)
    edited May 2013

Should I go on?

The exploit that took the game down = AH/AD you frigging moron!
  • kushmaster99kushmaster99 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ffs can someone post on forums and ask for a new shard for those of us who don't want to play with cheaters, exploits.
  • iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    wulfmaul wrote: »
    What don't you get about THIS exploit...the AH/AD one...LMMFAO @ You.
    Yo I edited my post, buy anyway this all contributed to the massive amount of AD people have stockpiled, it's contributed to the situation. The only one lacking common sense is, you.
  • flakelessflakeless Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    uhh, wat???
    edited May 2013
    Oh <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I goofed it, I take back what I said, misread it completely.
    Pitchforks incoming
    edited May 2013
    Yo I edited my post, buy anyway this all contributed to the massive amount of AD people have stockpiled, it's contributed to the situation. The only one lacking common sense is, you.

Those exploits didn't bring the game down for 8 hours...seriously...are you THAT dense?
  • tenkurotenkuro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    feargx wrote: »
    Those were all fixed, he means the gateway AD exploit, again do you lack common sense?

No they weren't. GF exploit, CW exploit, share quest exploit, farming bosses without reset exploit, foundry exploit for infinite exp... they all existed up until yesterday night. That's a fact.
  • soppiannasoppianna Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ffs can someone post on forums and ask for a new shard for those of us who don't want to play with cheaters, exploits.
    Doesn't matter where you go, they will find you.
  • spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Those are the three well known exploits here on the forums, I'm sure there are others.

Wanna make a list of the Architect exploits in City of Heros, and match those to the Foundry?

Honestly not sure if Cryptic was even still at the helm at that point though. It's been a while.
    MoF/Thaum CW SS/Thaum CW IV/Protector GF SW/Combat HR SM/Destroyer GWF WK/Executioner TR DO/Faithful DC
  • fuzzywyzzyfuzzywyzzy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Those exploits didn't bring the game down for 8 hours...seriously...are you THAT dense?
    The exploits were up since day one, it is irrelevant if they were in closed beta or not they were still reported since the beginning of open beta and nothing was done.
    edited May 2013
    tenkuro wrote: »
    No they weren't. GF exploit, CW exploit, share quest exploit, farming bosses without reset exploit, foundry exploit for infinite exp... they all existed up until yesterday night. That's a fact.

Good GOD...are you This stupid?
    edited May 2013

No no they're right with what they're talking about, OP is referring to just the gateway not being in Closed beta, since it came out after the game went live "open beta".
  • shadedkinshadedkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey blo0dy farktards, what time are the forking servers coming back up.
    Fooking hell, do your fooking job pigs.
    You incompetent pigs disgust me.
    The person who hired you is a da177n <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    Fokking pigs; that's what ye are.
    Never seen <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> as bad as you.
    Fix the servers, eat <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> n die already.
    Forking mud faced idi0tic m0rons.
    Seriously fokk you.
    Do you forking know how long was the downtime.
    Forksh1t bustards! Every single one of you.
    Especially if a bl0ody fooking basturd deletes this.
    Sw1nes. You should not eat drink nor sleep till this is fixed and you are still taking your own bl0ody sweet time.
    Forking piece of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that's beneath a sw1ne.

What did you just say?
    11k+ GS CW | Langor@shadedkin | Dragon Server76561198027499089.png
    edited May 2013

You obviously have no idea wth you're talking about. Are YOU that dense? The game was brought down for 8 hours because in the last 8 hours, a group of exploiters were fed up that the exploits were being fixed and got bored of having the best of everything so they decided to go nuts with it. The only reason why PW finally brought the servers down to address it is because the exploiters stopped exploiting with caution. This <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> has been going on steadily for a while now. It was quite obvious when tier 2 epics were already posted on the AH after the first week of open beta.
  • kaputzikaputzi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This exploit was used through GATEWAY and was NOT in the Closed Beta.

Anyone with half a brain knows this.
    The lies and rumors spreading about all this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> is hilarious.

You think a exploit that was there in closed beta would last THIS long?
    How is it that it wasn't exploited from day 1 during the open beta?

Common Sense = LACKING!

The OP is right. The exploit has not been around since Closed Beta you fools...

http://i.imgur.com/oA6Z8.jpg

The above is a link to evidence this exploit when it was apparent in Cryptic's other game: STO waaaaay BEFORE closed Beta. The AH code used in Neverwinter was rehashed from this game as you can see, causing this exploit.

So for the OP, try doing some research before thinking of lol'ing at others you dumb fool
    edited May 2013

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?201931-Patch-Notes-NW-1-20130416a-16

Go read the patch notes you friggin tool....seriously, go now, before I E-Slap you back into 56K
    edited May 2013
    No no they're right with what they're talking about, OP is referring to just the gateway not being in Closed beta, since it came out after the game went live "open beta".

Ready his post again.He says "the rumors and lies about all this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> is hilarious". He's referring that all the exploits are lies and defends his argument with ONE exploit that was not in closed beta aka the AH exploit.
    edited May 2013
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?201931-Patch-Notes-NW-1-20130416a-16

Go read the patch notes you friggin tool....seriously, go now, before I E-Slap you back into 56K

Hey idiot, their fixes were for CERTAIN bosses only. They didn't fix it for ALL bosses. They also never fixed the infinite repeat share quest bug. They most certainly didn't fix the GF 1 shot bug and the CW bug. Foundry exploit for infinite exp bug was still working as of yesterday. How about you go read the patch notes dumb fanboy.
    edited May 2013
    kaputzi wrote: »
    The OP is right. The exploit has not been around since Closed Beta you fools...

http://i.imgur.com/oA6Z8.jpg

The above is a link to evidence this exploit when it was apparent in Cryptic's other game: STO waaaaay BEFORE closed Beta. The AH code used in Neverwinter was rehashed from this game as you can see, causing this exploit.

So for the OP, try doing some research before thinking of lol'ing at others you dumb fool

That's ingame, this was done through gateway, and my info doesn't come from a link, it comes from a reliable source that admits yes, STO did have that problem, but the AH entry on STO and the AH entry on Neverwinter are different....

Care to try again?
  • kaputzikaputzi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LoL, I like how nobody replies to the one post that has truth in it....

The only truth here is that your post fails hard

Thanks for another useless thread
  • lazerglovezlazerglovez Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no it wasnt in closed beta, but it has been used SINCE closed beta
  • weisskreuz421weisskreuz421 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not really sure what exactly a gateway bug has to do with the AD bug that existed prior to the launch of the gateway...
  • carrotpakcarrotpak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

lol just leave... u have been pwned so nothing u say can save you
    edited May 2013
    Hey idiot, their fixes were for CERTAIN bosses only. They didn't fix it for ALL bosses. They also never fixed the infinite repeat share quest bug. They most certainly didn't fix the GF 1 shot bug and the CW bug. Foundry exploit for infinite exp bug was still working as of yesterday. How about you go read the patch notes dumb fanboy.

lolololololol

So when people got 2 bubbles of EXP in foundry and then the EXP was frozen.....like...LMFAO fanboy? dude, just lol
  • lisau1974lisau1974 Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013

Should I go on?

Lots of exploits were. Also so was this one. IN CB you could have used the AH as proven by the Reddit people. Same thing happened in STO. Do your research before looking like a fool.