test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The AH bug and MANY others were REPORTED during closed beta and went unfixed

2»

Comments

• Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mechjockey wrote: »
    I am pretty sure I remember you from CoH, you were the guy who always insisted paragon was never told about mission architect exploits and never let them go live.

i dont even know what coh is...nor do i know what paragon is in case you are not referring to paragon paths in neverwinter/dnd4...

you know what would be good for you guys? sticking to the truth and to facts that you can proof for once instead of just coming with stuff up we all know you have none and will never have any proof for...but im sure it makes you feel reeeealy important.
  • Options
    tenkurotenkuro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah sure...tenkuro, whatever you say and your wittnesses (pffffffff). I played alpha and closed beta - never heard of that. Just use your brain for 5 seconds if you can - as soon as the exploit was known the economy was DESTROYED but of course the community knew for weeks about the exploit but decided just this very moment to go berserk...yeah i know, common sense is rare these days.

xx.png

Talking about common sense. You lack it. The only reason why the community suddenly went berserk and the exploits became an issue is because some people decided that they had their fun and it was time for them to go all out to force the issue. PW claims that most of the damage was done yesterday, because it's true. Most of the damage was done yesterday because a group of players decided that this game was no longer fun because they were able to get everything already from exploiting so it was time for them to have a different kind of fun. (Try to break the game)

Like I said in a previous post, my guildmate noticed some of these bugs since day 1 of open beta and noticed it again just last week. She just chose to ignore it because it's not in her nature to exploit. She is definitely in the wrong for not reporting them, but honest people usually don't think much about bugs and inherently believes in the good of people.
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah sure...im no longer wasting my time here - you just want to rage, you dont want to think...

just that sentence should make one think

EVERY BODY knew for WEEKS about these exploits, but only very FEW people acted on them. This completly RUINED ALL of the economy but NOBODY NOTICED because only a few people did it up until know...

yeah...common sense...im going to play the game now
  • Options
    lone1egendlone1egend Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For anyone doubting any of these claims, Google is your friend. I found 7/15 of these on the first page of a search for each, with just a few basic words for each.