test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

7 hour rollback = RIP neverwinter

thehalostrikethehalostrike Member Posts: 63
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If this is the best you can do along with a few bans, your game is dead. Thanks for the 3 weeks of fun though neverwinter.

Signed,

Everyone
Post edited by thehalostrike on

Comments

• Options
    callmedeuxcallmedeux Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    K leave peace noone cares

Oh

And QQ moar
  • Options
    naztrollnaztroll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    Yes because you speak for everyone. Game will be fine, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    18.jpg
  • Options
    dayspringxdayspringx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    all these people complaining about the rollback must just be kripp fan boys. don't think this will ruin the game at all.
  • Options
    ewecaniaewecania Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh quit your whining, it's only 7 hours. Jeeze, what a drama queen.

tumblr_m30kat52YA1rtcfaqo1_250.gif
    Luvia is Best Girl
    tumblr_prax0mUctH1w0vpwco1_250.png
    zaShunina [Warden] | Cadmus Imoogi [Justicar] | Shyvar Imoogi [Whisperknife] | Caelven Zepphyr [Assassin]
  • Options
    hercooles130uscghercooles130uscg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think he was not upset at the roll back, but that the short roll back and slap on the wrist temp bans was a pretty pathetic response to some pretty major exploitation.
    bdayaffair_zps6675e60e.png
  • Options
    bugs55678bugs55678 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow, such an arrogant fool to think that everyone agrees with your own opinion...

See ya, the games better off without people like you complaining all the time...
  • Options
    switchblaydeswitchblayde Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If this is the best you can do along with a few bans, your game is dead. Thanks for the 3 weeks of fun though neverwinter.

Signed,

Everyone

But guess what.... when you wake up tomorrow morning the world will still be here, there won't be a zombie plague and there will still be starving kids in Africa. It's friggen game. Put things into perspective people.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I think he was not upset at the roll back, but that the short roll back and slap on the wrist temp bans was a pretty pathetic response to some pretty major exploitation.

Several other games are infamous for the hacks and whatever else, and they are still up and running.
    Luvia is Best Girl
    zaShunina [Warden] | Cadmus Imoogi [Justicar] | Shyvar Imoogi [Whisperknife] | Caelven Zepphyr [Assassin]
  • Options
    bambooziebamboozie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Signed,

Everyone

LOL I bet your playing once the server goes back up.
  • Options
    gr0mgr0m Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Personally spent 2 weeks into the game. 7 hours is nothing.
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    Quitters will quit. I'm enjoying the game at my own pace.
  • Options
    dystarrdystarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    But guess what.... when you wake up tomorrow morning the world will still be here, there won't be a zombie plague and there will still be starving kids in Africa. It's friggen game. Put things into perspective people.

WHAT!?!?!??! The zombie apocalypse ISN"T TOMORROW?!?!?! .....son of a... I knew I should have waited till the price dropped before buying all that shotgun ammo.

WTS 1000x 5pack rounds of 12ga buckshot, will trade for AD or rare tailoring items, pst.
  • Options
    wizzinwizardwizzinwizard Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gr0m wrote: »
    Personally spent 2 weeks into the game. 7 hours is nothing.

That sums up my thoughts pretty nicely.
  • Options
    lexthegreatlexthegreat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Yep. We should have had a complete wipe. These exploits have been here since launch. This is simply pathetic.
  • Options
    darkstarmjpdarkstarmjp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    7 hours isn't enough it should be days at least
  • Options
    maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ewecania wrote: »
    Several other games are infamous for the hacks and whatever else, and they are still up and running.
    Aren't you special.

On topic, agree with OP this is just a lame cover up - this exploit have been in the game since day one, just not know to the masses, still a lot of people have been abusing it for a long time and this small rollback won't help anything.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • Options
    soppiannasoppianna Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't recall signing that....
  • Options
    jamespettyjamespetty Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It takes a lot to kill an MMO. City of Heroes lost, depending on who you believe, between 1/4 and 1/2 their subscriptions with Issue 5, but a tank with a PBAOE could aggro and entire map and kill them all, at least with a good healer. And a healer could heal an entire team no matter what trouble they got in to. The developers decided something needed to be done. Every said at the time it was the death of the game but it lasted for like six more years. This is more like a speed bump than a death sentence.
  • Options
    feargxfeargx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013

Signed,

Everyone

We don't care, leave.
    Profile name / Ingame handle: @FearGXxD
    Shard: Mindflayer
    Characters: Grim, Rune, Holy, Ruin - If the name isn't the @FearGXxD handle, it's not me! =)
  • Options
    furushufurushu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I didn't even play yesterday, 7 hours doesnt mean anything.
  • Options
    feargxfeargx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    maho4200 wrote: »
    Aren't you special.

On topic, agree with OP this is just a lame cover up - this exploit have been in the game since day one, just not know to the masses, still a lot of people have been abusing it for a long time and this small rollback won't help anything.

In the post the devs said they will deal with long time exploiters.

Just wait and see.
    Profile name / Ingame handle: @FearGXxD
    Shard: Mindflayer
    Characters: Grim, Rune, Holy, Ruin - If the name isn't the @FearGXxD handle, it's not me! =)
  • Options
    failonfailon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Signed,

Everyone

I disagree with you on every single word :) Oh by the way...this is still beta, OI!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    maho4200 wrote: »
    Aren't you special.

*sneer*

How very clever of you. Then you must be some super special awesome unique little snowflake then, aren't you Princess?
    Luvia is Best Girl
  • Options
    kman4209kman4209 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What a bunch of whiners lol. Its a Free MMO and like EVERY MMO EVER made, it has Hackers, exploiters and other in-human scum. Get over it, Practically evrey MMO has unrealisitc AH prices due to the same problems, gold sellers sell gold, making item prices rise...

BUT, unlike most MMO's. you can actually EARN cash valued currency (Zen). not much, but more than enough to get everything but Epics. You can ACCIDENTLY make 5k AD a day and with maxed proffesions another 5k easily, not to mention the 10 Residuum you get for free evey 5 days by buying a Proffesion pack with celestial coins (10 residuum is worth 10k AD in the Auction house).

On average i say i make about 50,000 Astral Diamonds a week, and thats only playing maybe 2 hours a day. Wich you then Trade for Zen. I guess your all mad that thats only worth like 140 zen, but what did you expect? Besides, 50k AD can easily buy you all the potions scrolls and NON Epic gear you need.

And there are countless other ways to earn currency that can be used to purchase gear, mounts or companions.

Yes the AH prices are STUPID for many items, but its always like that in the beggining of EVERY MMO.

I do hate how you can buy most skill Kits for 25 AD each but the nature kit is always 200 or more... but im sure that will even out, if you all stop PAYING 200 form them theyll have to drop...
  • Options
    oggzenoggzen Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dayspringx wrote: »
    all these people complaining about the rollback must just be kripp fan boys. don't think this will ruin the game at all.

Lol idiot... ppl have been paying for Zen and now lost it. maybe ppl CARE about their money..
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oggzen wrote: »
    Lol idiot... ppl have been paying for Zen and now lost it. maybe ppl CARE about their money..

Zen should have have been refunded if it was used during the rollback period. If you didn't use it during the rollback period, your purchase should not be affected. If this is not the case, contact Customer Support immediately.
  • Options
    oggzenoggzen Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    gaerolthgaerolth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 289 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Signed,

Everyone

I completely disagree! This game is most definitely dead. I am so unhappy they did a roll-back instead of a wipe. Wait.. it isn't opposite day? Oh.. Sorry about that. I completely disagree with you. They made the best decision instead of an over the top overreaction like a bunch of vocal community members wanted. The drama queen's answer wasn't the logical one.
  • Options
    cornellimcornellim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    İ know a guy that kewn this bug for 3 days, and his MILLIONS of AD is not touched and he is online atm
  • Options
    thehalostrikethehalostrike Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    i have someone on my friends list that made 60 billion AD and still has it not banned as he got this before the 7 hour rollback.