Options

7 hour rollback = RIP neverwinter

2»

Comments

• Options
    eros1986eros1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cornellim wrote: »
    İ know a guy that kewn this bug for 3 days, and his MILLIONS of AD is not touched and he is online atm

let me have some money i was stupid enough not to exploit or gain any benefit. in fact i just log out..feel so dumb
  • Options
    pelarius2046pelarius2046 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    So many people overreacting, it's crazy.
    Theohelm, Guardian of the Dalelands.
  • Options
    rizaldi1989rizaldi1989 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    instant uninstall for me , F2P mmo are always **** . going back to wow and GW2 .
  • Options
    kapamrou13kapamrou13 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well this sucks!!!! not gonna overreact but for people like me who only can play during weekends it screwed us...
  • Options
    tomablatomabla Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ****ing piece of **** game i leveled non stop to wake up and see im 10-12 lvls down ****ing idiots hope this game die in month like it probably will
  • Options
    ghemmlghemml Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the game, have uninstalled and back to wow raiding.

I should have carried on playing, but the roll back has totally killed my desire to play this game.

Good Luck
  • Options
    jnaathrajnaathra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oh_the_drama.thumb.jpg
    Scout Tragold - "I haven't lived this long by being brave... it's just another word for stupid."
  • Options
    ghemmlghemml Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jnaathra wrote: »
    oh_the_drama.thumb.jpg

Good luck on this game, imho this game just a more polished Warhammer Online by 10% to 20%.
  • Options
    fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    naztroll wrote: »
    Yes because you speak for everyone. Game will be fine, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

And you speak for everyone else..
  • Options
    ghentorghentor Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have someone on my friends list that made 60 billion AD and still has it not banned as he got this before the 7 hour rollback.
    i saw some post on reddit from a guy that made 7000$ and got only 72 Hours ban just ridiculous
  • Options
    breathabreatha Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If this is the best you can do along with a few bans, your game is dead. Thanks for the 3 weeks of fun though neverwinter.

Can I has yer stuff?

Had to say it, sorry.
    -Breatha, the fat and sassy Dwarf
  • Options
    thehalostrikethehalostrike Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    look at the date

and you can have my stuff if you really want it.

324483tryagain.png
  • Options
    cesmode8cesmode8 Member Posts: 384 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Seriously, I dont understand people like the OP that want a full wipe. I know things aren't perfect, but they arent in any game. Why would you want to start from scratch, from 0? Roll back to whenever is needed to undue the most damage, which was 7 hours, or maybe even 24 or 48. But full...come on. More people will leave the game, including myself.

Look at GW2 economy. You think thats a fantastically healthy economy? Because of a few bugs and some botters in the early days, a lot of people got their precursors for dirt cheap and now they have skyrocketed in price. So not healthy. Yet, THE GAME IS ALIVE. So if this rollback doesnt get 100% of the damage, Im sure itll be fine. Who on earth would want to start from scratch?

BTW, All of the guardian pack and Hero pack people: You will lose your precious 5 day head start...
  • Options
    tuckerboy001tuckerboy001 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im willing to start on a new server and wiping all i got until now. But i if i get the option to do this i want my zen back from before the exploiting, same goes for ppl with founder packs. So then we who want a fair playing ground can start anew, while ppl that dont want to lose progress can continue on the servers that are corupted.
  • Options
    arimik12arimik12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    to everyone saying "this is beta so this happens." i would agree with you if the game had been wiped. however, they are planning to release(as if they havent already) the game with the damage in place. couple that with the near nonexistent punishments and i feel like the legitimate player base got slapped in the face and spat in the eye. you're right, beta is the chance for us to find these kinds of exploits so they can be fixed before the game goes live. when it is time for release, you wipe the slate clean to ensure that noone can utilize previous ill-gotten gains to damage the servers or get an unfair advantage. i hope cryptic and figure a way out of this, because their actions so far have not, and are not going to work.
  • Options
    soselicsoselic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It seems to be a growing trend in the gaming community that those who exploit win out in the end for little or no real punishment.
  • Options
    wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bugs55678 wrote: »
    Wow, such an arrogant fool to think that everyone agrees with your own opinion...

See ya, the games better off without people like you complaining all the time...

yes, because echo chambers always end well.
  • Options
    bori4bori4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 82
    edited May 2013
    Can I have your stuff ?
    Bori - Renegade Drow - 40 Trickster Rogue - Mindflayer
    Elocin - Renegade Drow - 39 Devoted Cleric of Selune - Mindflayer

Looking for some Dust of Forum Troll Disappearance
    ? Sprinkle this on any troll to phase shift them out of your plane of existence. ;)

• Options
    kynttilakynttila Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    cesmode8 wrote: »
    Who on earth would want to start from scratch?

Hmm, let's see. I got 800k AD as a legit player, before the AH exploitation it was worth the effort I put to make it. Now players sit at 100 million ADs (after the rollback, it didn't do ****) with 5 mins of work - when AH and exchange goes up, all the prices will be sky-high and a legit player like me gets stomped and shat on by the economy, why the **** wouldn't I want a server wipe ?
  • Options
    scalretdoomscalretdoom Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    look at the date

324483tryagain.png

Cool, which means there are more out there.
  • Options
    delgatto42delgatto42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I love how people talk of a rollback being the death of the game, but a full wipe will save it.
    When he gets to Heaven To Saint Peter he will say, "Hand me 4d6. Lets roll the dice and play!"
  • Options
    balthezorebalthezore Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ewecania wrote: »
    Oh quit your whining, it's only 7 hours. Jeeze, what a drama queen.

tumblr_m30kat52YA1rtcfaqo1_250.gif

Lets see 7 hours. "Thats full t2 swashbucklin captain" Which equals 10 milions of AD. Yeah quit your whining... It's not alot of AD compared to exploiters especially when you play legit way. Stop defending obvious fails and stop being a stubborn fanboy. 7 hours is alot especially if it's a ****ing weekend time where I can actually play a bit longer. So please just <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off.
  • Options
    pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    look at the date

324483tryagain.png
    Time in the pic say 05:57 20/05/2013 and show he has 100mill AD
    soselic wrote: »
    It seems to be a growing trend in the gaming community that those who exploit win out in the end for little or no real punishment.

Yes unfortunately for honest players like myself the lesson they (cryptic and other gaming companies) want us to learn is to exploit early and often with the price being a few days vacation, was the same in DDO and a few other mmos I play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • Options
    revenantbobrevenantbob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Photoshop is fun!
    houserin_signature.png