test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

Comments

• meridian113meridian113 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Astral Diamond Exchange is biggest mistake.This is same if they would put Dilithium Exchange in Star Trek Online.
    Exchange need too be in gold and those overpriced item in exchange and in AD stores need too be for gold too.
    This is what happens when greed rules
  • kalcipher1kalcipher1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rosko44 wrote: »
    This is my first Perfect World game, I'm unfamiliar with the social commands and can't find any thread at the moment detailing them. I need a guide for dummies...

Say that my friend is named Zeppelin, how would I add him to my friend list? I tried /friend Zeppelin and it said I needed their handle or some <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

So I need this info and any other assumptive information that I am supposed to already know from playing previous games.

You need to have their game character name @ account name. Example: if your character was named rosko43, i would have to type rosko43@rosko44 to friend you... yes, it's a really <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> system
  • marokkrellmarokkrell Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay how about a picture of an alien pickle wearing a pirate hat. I would love to see that. :)
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

~Napoleon Bonaparte
  • crouton230crouton230 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    galekine wrote: »
    did i get 3k?|

Nope some other lucky guy did lol!

BUMP!
  • neverwhere1000neverwhere1000 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you are indeed welcome sir
  • blzmedblzmed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    inu755 wrote: »
    you my friend is the god of NW forms what do you have to say about this wait to play the game...

Eh its an ok wait, i mean its a beta and theyre trying. That and its F2P, so its whatever.
  • stonew00tstonew00t Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ... some of us bought zen lately with EARNED AD will rollbacks take away zen bought like 2 days ago??
  • bedwyerbedwyer Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    'til my boss gets of the (*^%*$(()^)^(*%*$# phone, I think. :/

sweet...you are now promoted to...super cool
    Silverhand
  • surfyxsurfyx Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    200bucks for a founder package?? hahahaha what a laugh
  • purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lourdies wrote: »
    LOL love it

its a master piece, only if you could sell it on the AH. lol
  • blzmedblzmed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    crouton230 wrote: »
    Nope some other lucky guy did lol!

BUMP!

I got the 3k
  • bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    'til my boss gets of the (*^%*$(()^)^(*%*$# phone, I think. :/

Not looking forward to a potential hat eating?
  • kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    To all farmers, exploiters and cheaters that caused this mess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaKj9iISQUE
  • overkill1981overkill1981 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well at least the server just went to green and is no longer red. yay i think?
  • jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    blzmed wrote: »
    How do i activate my founders icon?

User cp link up top. Permissions group link on the left. This is if no one has replied how. I don't want to read all of the posts.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • xmezzzzzzzzzzzzxxmezzzzzzzzzzzzx Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pickles are made from black jesus's tears..... ijs
  • borneolborneol Member Posts: 174 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Eh its an ok wait, i mean its a beta and theyre trying. That and its F2P, so its whatever.

They gots all them excuses lined up ey? :)
  • rosko44rosko44 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kalcipher1 wrote: »
    You need to have their game character name @ account name. Example: if your character was named rosko43, i would have to type rosko43@rosko44 to friend you... yes, it's a really <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> system

Yeah that is pretty dumb, thanks for the clarification.
  • swell1swell1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only asking for a "Cat free" 4th server pls... I'll take it from there
  • meleemelee Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oh well totally incompetent Team here.
    Nice Ban policy, just watched a friend yesterday while playing neverwinter he accepted a Cat from some Stream Guy nothing more nothing less... he got like 4k AD and was like lvl 25.. and he gets a permanent ban xD

But more or less popular ppl (like this Kripp dude) who stream Exploiting Boss Oneshot bugs or Boss respawn exploits or "lvl to 60 in 2hr via foundry" only get a 72hr ban?! haha^^

oh yeah who cares
  • marokkrellmarokkrell Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sooo ummm picture of a alien pickle wearing a pirate hat?
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

~Napoleon Bonaparte
  • okitsunegaokitsunega Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not really overreaching. The AD bug has been known since day 1. That's a given.
    Tell me this then. How could ANYONE say they are selling stuff for millions of AD. The game has been 'live' for about 3 weeks. Assuming you started with 2.2M AD, and refined another 500K, and even TRADED $100.00 of real money for 3.5M AD (assuming you spent $300.00 real money), how could you possibly HAVE more than 6M AD? Don't say 'zen trading' is making you millions, cause it's not. The ONLY way you got AD is selling to a duper. AND THAT is what ruined the economy.. That's what needs to be dealt with by using extreme prejudice. If they COULD roll back every 'fake' AD transaction from day 1, I can assure you, NO-ONE would have 5M AD in their accounts. NO-ONE would be selling stuff for 10M AD, because there would be no legitimate players who could ever pay that much.

Again I'm not disagreeing at all regarding the potential long-term damage done to economy, but if we talk in purely theoretic sense... 100,000 players refining 24,000 AD would generate 2,400,000,000 AD in a single day. That's just in a single day. 10,000 people could generate that in 10 days. All this AD can circulate round and round through auction house, and eventually pile up to people who have consistent early access to highest tier loot from dungeons. So it's entirely feasible that SOME people could have accumulated millions of AD without sourcing it originally from exploit.
  • margrackmargrack Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I still didnt see a pickle with a martini umbrella

Here you go
    pumb.jpg
  • inu755inu755 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Such words will be with me till this game goes back up and i find you and bow before you
  • neverwhere1000neverwhere1000 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • nightmedic64nightmedic64 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ok after checking back every couple of hours or so think its time for bed , maybe they can fix by in the morning. then again, the way its been going , dont think i'll hold my breath !
  • knuckzzzknuckzzz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For everyone saying they cannot wipe due to the ZEN Store, or because they said they wouldn't, READ THE TOS:

Quote from Section 16 TOS: Official Service and Beta Testing
    When playing some Beta Games, you may accumulate treasure, experience points, equipment, or other value or status indicators within the Beta test. This data may be reset at any time during the testing process, and it may be reset when the particular game completes this testing phase. In this case, all player history and data will be erased and each player will return to novice status.
    edited May 2013
    User cp link up top. Permissions group link on the left. This is if no one has replied how. I don't want to read all of the posts.

thank you for the help
  • daddyjackdaddyjack Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now we all post and hope

Dude You Won the pickle with the umbrella!!!!

but i think the prize giver passed out from too much taquilla sorry man, that sucks. :(
  • bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ad%20exploit.png

i posted this picture over 1000 posts ago!
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78