edited May 2013
    blzmed wrote: »
    Now we all post and hope

I pledge my allegience to you my king!
  • liqsquidliqsquid Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    surfyx wrote: »
    The official word from perfect world:

ladies and gentlemen, hobos and tramps, cross eyed mosquitoes and bow-legged ants: i stand before you to stand behind you to adress you, not to undress you. the next thursday which is good friday there is a mothers day meeting for fathers only. admission is free so pay at the door, grab a chair and sit on the floor. im here to tell you something i know nothing about. one fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight. back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another. the deaf policeman headed to to the noise and came to arrest those two dead boys. if you dont believe this lie is true, then ask the blind man, he saw it too!

I heard; that one fine day in the middle of the night two dead man got up to fight, back to back they faced each other drew there swords and shot each other. A paralyzed donkey walking by kicked a blind man in the eye, knocked him through a rubber wall, into a dry ditch and drowned them all.
  • dorkchopsdorkchops Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 64
    edited May 2013
    I Demand 3,000 AD per minute the game was down!
  • inu755inu755 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now we all post and hope

you my friend is the god of NW forms what do you have to say about this wait to play the game...
  • bedwyerbedwyer Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now we all post and hope

this equal...buzzkill
    Silverhand
  • rosko44rosko44 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is my first Perfect World game, I'm unfamiliar with the social commands and can't find any thread at the moment detailing them. I need a guide for dummies...

Say that my friend is named Zeppelin, how would I add him to my friend list? I tried /friend Zeppelin and it said I needed their handle or some <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

So I need this info and any other assumptive information that I am supposed to already know from playing previous games.
  • lukumslukums Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Helping to 4000 ..
  • marokkrellmarokkrell Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing happened
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

~Napoleon Bonaparte
  • lrighlrigh Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now we all post and hope

OK now you need to start hope'n for them servers to be back up!
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I say let them work. It's a game. It's not the end of the world. Well, not for most of us anyway. I'm resigned to the fact that I won't play tonight. I blame the losers that can't play a game without looking for and using exploits. Full currency wipe, return hotn and guardian ad, all real money zen (or the money if the player chooses, and a percentage of ad earned. The larger the amount of ad you had, the smaller the percentage.

Players will quit over this. Not everyone will be happy. But, blame the exploiting losers first. This should all have been figured out in previous betas. Wonder why it wasn't. Too busy playing the game for fun, instead of bug reporting?

Aye I am just staying up to find out what the final word will be.

If people quit, the only thing I could see coming of it is less foolishness in the social zones :) And those of us who actually test and report instead of sit on a character with entitlement silliness running through their heads can actually get back to testing, having fun, and enjoying the beginnings of a potentially great MMO. :)
  • daltonriverdaltonriver Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • shaggy73shaggy73 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • justworknamejustworkname Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    qelem72 wrote: »
    Wow, so I get off work and I am ready to play some Neverwinter.... only to find out, once again, greed has found its way into this game by a select few and has ruined it for many. What is the mentality of such people ? What is the gain ? Why ruin such a great game for many others because one has no control over their own selfishness and greed. I feel sorry for those who took advantage of such exploit... it definitely says a lot about one's character and integrity. Be blessed.

YOu can at least securely know that you and how you feel are solidly in the majority. When things like this are done by the few... the rest just have to scratch their head and wonder.
  • kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dang it. I so had my pickle out and ready.

Pickle
  • purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    you win a cat
  • kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    all are bases are belong to us!
  • vaschevasche Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Momentary forum lag as everyone goes for post 3000. lol
  • crouton230crouton230 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well it wasnt post 3000 I guess it will be post 3000000000
    edited May 2013
    When I post this message. There will be like 40 new's already posted. Wow

~Napoleon Bonaparte
  • sirfrogsirfrog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no pickle!??!?!?! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
    fs_lastplayed.png
    edited May 2013
    Where is the alien pickle wearing a pirate hat?

~Napoleon Bonaparte
  • margrackmargrack Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now we all post and hope

Hope is the 3k word, now bow and wait :)
  • galekinegalekine Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    did i get 3k?|
  • lutungolutungo Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1345092.jpg
  • voodoofrostvoodoofrost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aye I am just staying up to find out what the final word will be.

If people quit, the only thing I could see coming of it is less foolishness in the social zones :) And those of us who actually test and report instead of sit on a character with entitlement silliness running through their heads can actually get back to testing, having fun, and enjoying the beginnings of a potentially great MMO. :)

YES! My thoughts exactly :)
    ign: Samedi
    TR, Beholder Server
  • regenfrithuregenfrithu Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I did it! I freakin did it!

Yes you did, but without a pickle.

Half credit.
  • farunaisfarunais Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oops trolling again.
  • bedwyerbedwyer Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ...so how long is this drum roll supposed to be?....
    Silverhand
  • bacowrathbacowrath Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [IMG][/img]images_zpsae99e887.jpg
  • purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I still didnt see a pickle with a martini umbrella