test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

Comments

• zioralsazioralsa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just... for the love of God... don't let it be a pickle.
  • bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    dsgxsnipe wrote: »
    you just did

no you quoted me quoting my self
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • sanmercisanmerci Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bman1978 wrote: »
    what if i quote my self?

Yo, devs- I double-dog-dare ya: close this thread and lock it at exactly 2999 posts. I wanna hear the whining and taste the tears...
  • nmeapollonmeapollo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What part of the internet is this?
  • t7ancientst7ancients Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What in the Nine Hells did this post turn into? They should print and sell this as a comedy, then use the massive profit to rain AD and Zen in-game for a week.

But seriously, I go to check the status of this mess, and I am greeted with random <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, arguments, and pictures of pickles?
    This is amazing; I love you people. (Not even sarcasm)
  • lukumslukums Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Helping to 3k... fail dnd
  • inu755inu755 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    have a look no one has posted about the shard being down in the last 100 or so posts
  • bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    did i do it!?
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I say let them work. It's a game. It's not the end of the world. Well, not for most of us anyway. I'm resigned to the fact that I won't play tonight. I blame the losers that can't play a game without looking for and using exploits. Full currency wipe, return hotn and guardian ad, all real money zen (or the money if the player chooses), and a percentage of ad earned. The larger the amount of ad you had, the smaller the percentage.

Players will quit over this. Not everyone will be happy. But, blame the exploiting losers first. This should all have been figured out in previous betas. Wonder why it wasn't. Too busy playing the game for fun, instead of bug reporting?
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • neverwhere1000neverwhere1000 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • blzmedblzmed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    did i do it!?

Yes. yes you did
  • lrighlrigh Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    did i do it!?

nope you did not
  • herrohanzbrixherrohanzbrix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't worry everyone, tomorrow is gonna be a GREAT DAY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRu_-9MBpd4
  • zioralsazioralsa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    inu755 wrote: »
    have a look no one has posted about the shard being down in the last 100 or so posts

Apparently Pickles are entertainment now. INC pickle mmo.
    edited May 2013
    it will be annoying if some one edits the 3000 post. the 3000 post should never be eddited
    valor.png
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • dsgxsnipedsgxsnipe Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No to much longer till we hit 3000 POST!!! WHO WILL IT BE? i hope its epic
  • blzmedblzmed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wish I was number 3000
  • dukearseburndukearseburn Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssss
  • furyoushounenfuryoushounen Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can they just wipe it already?
  • iwantwowiwantwow Member Posts: 23
    edited May 2013
    How long has the server been down guys? And whats going on ..rollback, wipe.... pffff
  • dacovedacove Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I feel sorry for anyone who tries to read this entire thread.
  • darkfather69darkfather69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    surfyx wrote: »
    I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

OK... seriously... W T F was all that? There isn't even one part of that post that makes sense. 100 posts re-posting the same videos, songs, etc; 358 random garbage posts, 2150 rage/whining posts, and 9 posts with any real sort of information.... that's what makes up this entire topic. That's just sad.
  • daddyjackdaddyjack Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What dose the pg3000 winner win??
  • digitalpigeon42digitalpigeon42 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sanmerci wrote: »
    Yo, devs- I double-dog-dare ya: close this thread and lock it at exactly 2999 posts. I wanna hear the whining and taste the tears...

+1 for this for sure... that would completely save this evening for me :)
  • zotiaxzotiax Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    must be people to dumb to read sometimes :D
    edited May 2013
    blzmed wrote: »
    Yes. yes you did

i win the zen!
    valor.png
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • officerpantherofficerpanther Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013

"It's stone dead!"
  • marokkrellmarokkrell Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The shard is down? When did that happen? I thought we was having a get together. ;)
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

~Napoleon Bonaparte
  • surfyxsurfyx Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    inu755 wrote: »

What the shards down?!
  • zotiaxzotiax Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!