Install Arc
Options

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

Comments

• Options
    rosko44rosko44 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    etherealj wrote: »
    I've been playing MMOs for a long time and I don't ever remember giving a **** about leveling.

Did you ever play Everquest when the level cap was 55?
  • Options
    overkill1981overkill1981 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The enemy is about to win!!! Grrrrrrr Think ill just sit and warm myself by this nice campfire with the glowy blue rings :D
  • Options
    inu755inu755 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't understand why all the ppl on the forums are attacking eachother. You should only be angry at the buttholes that hacked/duped all the rest of us are just real ppl trying to find something to do with our time.

All humans care about is being herd nothing more no one has anything good to say in this place we call earth and if you do your just BSing everyone
  • Options
    officerpantherofficerpanther Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    If all you people had the OTHER kind of GFs out there, you'd all be doing something other then posting close to 3000 messages on here. lol
  • Options
    okitsunegaokitsunega Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, it won't repair itself. See, here's the thing.. AD is like the american dollar. It only has VALUE because we assign it a value. That value is based on what people are willing to trade for it. i.e. you can buy a nice car for about $45,000.00. (I bought a 2012 Highlander). I worked about 3 months to be able to pay for that car (overseas war zone), so the car is worth 3 months of my labor to ME. Now, look at it this way. Say my neighbor created $10,000,000.00 dollars from nothing. He worked ZERO hours to get that money, so toyota sold him the car, and I would end up paying $90,000.00 for the same car, since toyota jacked up the price. Now, I had to work 6 months for the exact same thing. That's what EVERYONE who sold items for MILLIONS of AD just did. They sold their stuff to people who CHEATED and duped the AD. But, their money isn't REAL. The side effect, is that it effectively priced all the REAL workers out of the game, since we would have to work MUCH longer to get the same thing.

Having said that, the ONLY solution is a complete wipe. Wipe out ALL AD transactions, refund all the ZEN, starter pack AD, and start fresh. That's the ONLY way the 'economy' can recover. If only 1% of the cheaters keep their stolen 100 Million AD, then it will just come back and ruin the economy again.

Close, but there's still the issue about all the gear that may have changed hands, and accumulated to people who have profited from the issue. Both the gear from in-game, and stuff from cash shop / ad purchases. Unless you meant a full wipe of everything - including all items in the game.. in that case yes, it's true. Of course it won't happen, like has been stated multiple times.
  • Options
    saperzapersaperzaper Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Since a bunch of exploiting <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> got the server shut down all day, can you please get a exp potion or something to make up for the day lost?
  • Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Compensation for downtime on a free game? It is probably costing them a fortune to keep it down. They want it back up as much as we do.
  • Options
    baraiderbaraider Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't understand why all the ppl on the forums are attacking eachother. You should only be angry at the buttholes that hacked/duped all the rest of us are just real ppl trying to find something to do with our time.

Im mad at the color of your post!
  • Options
    dukearseburndukearseburn Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes brethern unite against the heretic!!!!
  • Options
    geldongeldon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello, posters, look at this thread, now back to me, now back to this thread, now back to me. Sadly, this thread isn't about me, but if you take offense to this post then it could be. Look down, back up, where are you? You're still on this thread, with me, the man you could be annoyed at. Look at your hand, what's this thread about again? Back to me, I know what it is, it's support tickets in need of resolution to log into that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are about Astral Diamonds. Anything is possible when you're reading a post written by me. I'm on a forum.
  • Options
    mericklightheartmericklightheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    esarphie wrote: »
    I had an escape goat once... tried to use it, but I think I was too heavy and the thing couldn't move a step. Next time, I'll use an escape llama.

Escape llamas don't work either. Go straight to the escape camel
    ~~~~Welcome to the Federation Starship SS Buttcrack~~~~
  • Options
    neverwhere1000neverwhere1000 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    i bet the 3000 post is going to be super epic
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • Options
    kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    kerlaa wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed that the forum server is loading quicker now. Makes me wonder if they are not in fact brings servers back up soon. Or maybe its just that I have sat here for 5+hrs waiting for the server to come back up.

Forums are speeding up because there are less people hammering them now, its getting later and bed time. Monday is a workday and education day still LOL.
  • Options
    bladen1234bladen1234 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> - here's the infamous plan!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWq15lDh8yM
  • Options
    drizztfan1drizztfan1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

...best statment in the last ... oh forever....
  • Options
    waylander007waylander007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    smith83187 wrote: »
    The one topic in this thread i havent seen is will there be compensation for the continued downtime that has occured during this "outage"

Probably wont be any seeing as how theres no subscription option.
  • Options
    griffinthemadgriffinthemad Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    saperzaper wrote: »
    Since a bunch of exploiting <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> got the server shut down all day, can you please get a exp potion or something to make up for the day lost?

Potion_of_Binding2.png
  • Options
    borneolborneol Member Posts: 174 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

That would be like blaming the earth for the earthquake. Exploiters are a natural phenomenon, they have always been and they will always be. It is the responsibility of the developer to make earthquake proof games. And it's the responsibility of the forum poster to argue endlessly about it.
  • Options
    nuromalnuromal Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    this forum is full of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWu0wChlWjw
  • Options
    kiwinoobnzkiwinoobnz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems this thread has 3 types of people:

Down time = Slay the devs (The people responsible for the exploits)
    Down time = Slay the exploiters (Normal players)
    Down time = A chance to have fun with pickles (People who enjoy this thread more than the actual game)
  • Options
    darkblazexdarkblazex Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Update 9 PM Pacific: The post about our plan of action is being confirmed -- stay tuned, folks, we're getting closer.

[/b][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Gee, I could have gone straight SWTOR And had an entertaining evening but... Now I'm off to bed with hopes that the 'Shards' are back up by 9:00 PM MONDAY night.
  • Options
    margrackmargrack Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can someone post a pic of a pickle with a miniture umbrella sticking out the top?

Here you go, take me a while this piece of art :)

pumb.jpg
  • Options
    zioralsazioralsa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    smith83187 wrote: »
    The one topic in this thread i havent seen is will there be compensation for the continued downtime that has occured during this "outage"

But it doesn't cost anything to play >.>
  • Options
    merkx71merkx71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A real question is anyone knows? Lets say they have to roll back to the start of the exploit. How many days ago did this exploit start? I have read it was active since closed beta.
  • Options
    impishkatimpishkat Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    geldon wrote: »
    Hello, posters, look at this thread, now back to me, now back to this thread, now back to me. Sadly, this thread isn't about me, but if you take offense to this post then it could be. Look down, back up, where are you? You're still on this thread, with me, the man you could be annoyed at. Look at your hand, what's this thread about again? Back to me, I know what it is, it's support tickets in need of resolution to log into that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are about Astral Diamonds. Anything is possible when you're reading a post written by me. I'm on a forum.

well said
    *golf clap*
    *rides away on horse*
  • Options
    overkill1981overkill1981 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kerlaa wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed that the forum server is loading quicker now. Makes me wonder if they are not in fact brings servers back up soon. Or maybe its just that I have sat here for 5+hrs waiting for the server to come back up.

nah its just sleep deprivation. is fun to read some o these quotes though to pass the time grrrrr so tired of refreshing ....................sleepy sleepy sleepy ;)
  • Options
    biggiehugebiggiehuge Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Update: Our lead developer accidently deleted system 32 folder, please stay calm while we investigate this issue.
  • Options
    dividabletripoddividabletripod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay so an economy reboot. Honestly losing my character(s) and all their progress is saddening, but I can live with that. What I want to know is whether or not the ZEN I've spent to this point will be refunded or not. If my RL money was literally thrown in the garbage they may have lost a player. I realize many must pay for the actions of a few sometimes, thats life. But, I can say with assurance that even if I continue to play, I won't be the only person who feels this way about the ZEN, and many of those people who did spend money will give up the game entirely! I'm a Founder, so I'm ALMOST locked in. But what about the thousands of others that aren't? They cant expect them to stick around after their money was thrown away. They better return the ZEN. Thats all I'm saying.

If Cryptic rollsback the game (or even if they DID character wipe), they better not make out with all of our money!
  • Options
    officerpantherofficerpanther Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    bladen1234 wrote: »
    Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> - here's the infamous plan!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWq15lDh8yM

That is some awful stuff right there.