My thread was deleted :( Why!?

2»

Comments

• mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    torrenz1 wrote: »
    Might just be an honest (BUT IDIOTIC AND TYPICAL OF CRYPTIC) mistake

Fixed that for you.

I don't doubt it wasn't malicious but incredibly incompetent isn't exactly comforting either.
  • herbtrader20herbtrader20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    Or you could just tell an older <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> what it means ;)

Hahahaha

It is a heart, sir. Tilt your head to the right and look at it <3
    It was my netspeak way of showing appreciation for the fact that you did not read my thread, but commented on it negatively. You saw the problem, corrected it, and I tried to show some respect.
    So says the wise old herbtrader.
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You never made a mistake then? people make mistakes all the time.
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hahahaha

It is a heart, sir. Tilt your head to the right and look at it <3
    It was my netspeak way of showing appreciation for the fact that you did not read my thread, but commented on it negatively. You saw the problem, corrected it, and I tried to show some respect.

Ah I see it now :D
  • herbtrader20herbtrader20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    You never made a mistake then? people make mistakes all the time.

Go back to your day :) These people will keep you busy all day!

Thats a smiley face up above, FYI

....FYI means "For your information"
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dystarr wrote: »
    ....really? did you even read the post? it was simply about how to legitimately earn money through crafting! .....idiot

Doesn't always matter what the thread starts as, if it devolves into flaming, trolling or other unhelpful info, it gets deleted or moved. I wasn't following the thread, so i have no idea, but that could explain it.
  • avalyssiaavalyssia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was just looking for the thread right now, that's really lame that they removed it :( It was rather amusing reading the thread titles of people complaining about locked threads, now I can see why (other than the exploits) the forums are going crazy :/

Edit to add: I was bored enough to read all 19 pages of that thread to get more advice from other players - there was the odd minor troll but it never turned into a flame war. I would even say it was the most civilized 19 paged thread I've read on these forums (though I can't say I've read every 19 paged thread around here, I normally get to the first few lot of trolling and stop reading the thread - which normally occurs around about, oh I don't know, page 1).
    edited May 2013
    avalyssia wrote: »
    I was just looking for the thread right now, that's really lame that they removed it :( It was rather amusing reading the thread titles of people complaining about locked threads, now I can see why (other than the exploits) the forums are going crazy :/

Edit to add: I was bored enough to read all 19 pages of that thread to get more advice from other players - there was the odd minor troll but it never turned into a flame war. I would even say it was the most civilized 19 paged thread I've read on these forums (though I can't say I've read every 19 paged thread around here, I normally get to the first few lot of trolling and stop reading the thread - which normally occurs around about, oh I don't know, page 1).

You comment means a great deal to me in this saddening period we are going through right now. I appreciate that you followed the thread through all 19 pages and hope that you will keep a look out for it to be restored soon!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I've been out almost all weekend, but I'm looking into this now. Please use PM's to contact us about Moderator Actions in the future. Thanks!

Update: The thread was removed because it gained some replies that discussed exploits. I am cleaning it now, it will return to the forum shortly. This thread will need to be shut down however per the Rules.
This discussion has been closed.