test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So what are YOU doing during the downtime?

Comments

• brenawynbrenawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nornsavant wrote: »
    I don't know about the rest of you but I suspect that the developments staff are exchanging comments about how they are not looking forward to the game coming back up and encouraging each other to NOT read the forums while simultaneously cursing the school of digital piranha that troll those verbal waterways chewing on everything including each other.

Never let it be said I don't recognize their true talents.

Dude... I'd find a better way to spend your free-time than that... like.. frick, even play Yhatzee!
  • jerryskid103jerryskid103 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10
    edited May 2013
    http://www.zombo.com/ and eating bacon jerky
  • terachosterachos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I started looking at Utopia a browser based game to past the time. Besides that burning broken tree limbs and brush outside. Exciting I know...
  • ajr2355ajr2355 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16
    edited May 2013
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEuzhdByyqorLA6x_EUmcWv7_p3N5oC8_v1xLskVnfeaZM8W1f
  • jerryskid103jerryskid103 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10
    edited May 2013
    now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXPAZJvbH1s still eating bacon jerky
  • superdeluxe75superdeluxe75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What am i doing during server down?

I'm counting the number of "soon" the neverwinter twitter guy is using about his about-to-be-made post about the ETA...

I've been enjoying this for hours now :p
  • tastykimchitastykimchi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just downloaded the client.... not a good sign. this is my first experience with an mmo.
  • kuronochikaikuronochikai Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh, you know, I went to de gym, I made weightlifting, abs training and such things to maintain my muscular mass and...

Nah, i'm a ****ing lazy obese, redditted all day.
  • princessbgumprincessbgum Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Twitter guy has been quiet for like 30 minutes now, so I expect he's getting ETA information.
  • narvadinarvadi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why is this **** still down?
  • barramonsterbarramonster Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LoL ARAM's, getting tonights game of thrones. And enjoying a bottle of vodka (probably a bit too much). But all said and done, just patiently waiting to get my NW fix again.
  • reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    making a module for nwn to go with my foundry creations
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
  • superdeluxe75superdeluxe75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Twitter guy has been quiet for like 30 minutes now, so I expect he's getting ETA information.

Still nothing from him :p

He basically just announced that he would probably announce something soon lol... but 1h30 later, still nothing, despite tons of "soon" messages :p

Reminds me of the Blizzard communication strategy about the euro beta that was promised for Wow, and actually started months after the announced date...
  • soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I finally get to play after a few long days of work and the servers have to be down. What am I doing, waiting on Game of Thrones to finish dl to watch since it looks like my one free night to enjoy some neverwinter has gone up in smoke. Why does it seem that whenever you have the time to play, the servers are almost always down. I know things need to get fixed but sometimes when you have been looking forward to doing a little gaming and you finally have the time to do it, you go to log in and find the servers down. It has been a very disappointing night for me. Oh well, guess that is just how it goes sometimes.
  • blackfire001blackfire001 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I re-installed the D&D Insider's 4th edition character builder and just built me a Never-winter online Viable Dragonborn Paladin. I then cried at how much they left out of this game that wouldn't had been design viable and easy to translate. :(
  • kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sitting on the forums refreshing ever 2mins hopeing server comes back up while at the same time opening/closing the patcher to see if their is a patch out yet. :(
  • rinorihimerinorihime Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking for a new MMO to play.
  • perg3perg3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Launch screen > Options > Fast launch and disable on demand patching (skip clicking play and downloads all files, takes 30 mins but fast loading)
  • denarindenarin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm playing Metro Last Light and it's pretty friggin awesome.
  • redwaterxredwaterx Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    on the twitter page, waiting for an update and machinegun-tapping F5. /sigh
  • ednogronednogron Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Taking lots and lots of naps on my day off.
    Guild - Ruinous -- Server - Mindflayer
    AMD FX8350, 16gb DDR 3, MSI GTX 460 Hawk Talon Attack
  • rukia541rukia541 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ednogron wrote: »
    Taking lots and lots of naps on my day off.

Is that Ruinous guild from Kil'Jaedens WoW? Brings back epic memories ....
  • valythriosvalythrios Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Procrasturbating because I need to study for my French final tomorrow.
  • drzeyusdrzeyus Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited May 2013
    Waiting for elder scrolls MMO then jumping to that ship. Hoping that one dosnt sink like this one
  • robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
  • dothepvpdothepvp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    D2 Ladder reset
  • asdfmandingaasdfmandinga Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    watch arny at the comedy week on youtube XD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHLAXEUCdiQ

i dont trust machines XD
  • apostasyxapostasyx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I divorced my wife and bought a yacht. You caused this Neverwinter, it's all your fault that I'm living the life.
  • ixoniumixonium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Actually i'm pretty sure he went to watch GoT..........
  • scorpion2112scorpion2112 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    I take battle-naps. I wake up to see if the servers are up. Rinse, repeat.