test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So what are YOU doing during the downtime?

13»

Comments

• erdokanerdokan Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol I checked for the new Game of Thrones ep but the streaming site I watch them on doesn't have it yet - as expected, though would have been nice. Now finishing the game Resonance of Fate which I've left unfinished for over a year XD.
    David Valtiere, Lvl 70 TR with perfect Lvl 60 gear which I don't want to replace cause nostalgia yo ;_;
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Member Posts: 2,617 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking for a new mmo.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • playadustplayadust Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    did 2 fall truth raids ddo, 2 velah raids, 1 tower raid. bunch other things. and realy hear peple in voice chat amazing,lol
  • ekkyopgekkyopg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so when are the shards coming back online ???
  • dothepvpdothepvp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    erdokan wrote: »
    Lol I checked for the new Game of Thrones ep but the streaming site I watch them on doesn't have it yet - as expected, though would have been nice. Now finishing the game Resonance of Fate which I've left unfinished for over a year XD.

Resonance of Fate <3
  • dleggdlegg Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So what are you doing during the downtime other than reading the forums?

I have been catching up on my tv and am currently watching Anchorman for the first time in preparation for Anchorman 2!

Game of Thrones!
  • rukia541rukia541 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    erdokan wrote: »

This is the best streaming site and has almost every TV series up instantly when a new episode is out. http://www.couchtuner.eu/
  • ph0enix81ph0enix81 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Audio book on particle physics by Steven Polock. Been lazy the last days, so i figured this is the ideal reason to catch up on some reading.
  • thelgowthelgow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    ph0enix81 wrote: »
    Audio book on particle physics by Steven Polock. Been lazy the last days, so i figured this is the ideal reason to catch up on some reading.
    Audio book. Catch up on reading...
  • thestoryteller01thestoryteller01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I took care of my elven cities in 27 realms of The Hobbit: Armies of Middle Earth :cool:
    In case you find my grammar or spelling weird ---> native german speaker ;)