test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I've spent $650 in Zen and I support a Complete Wipe.

123457»

Comments

• Options
    apostasyxapostasyx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game seriously has the easiest leveling and easiest end game gearing out of any F2P MMO I've played, I work 40+ hours a week and have a character with all BiS items. Rollback? don't care. Wipe? don't care. When it takes me 3 days of play time to get a character to max level and get the best gear possible at the time, I wouldn't mind doing it again. This AH exploit has been going on since day one, if it's been going on for that long, rolling back a couple days isn't going to solve anything.
  • Options
    imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They are actually considering of a wipe now.
    1368998006016.png

nwnowipe.jpg

Also, the fact that PrinceCharming's image is hosted on 4chan suggests to me that a lot of the drama we're currently seeing on the forums is likely manufactured by design.

No offense to 4chan for doing what they do. Well played and shine on, you crazy astral diamond. ;)
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • Options
    arnerjayaarnerjaya Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ronsonjon wrote: »
    Do people REALLY think that a company will just arbitrarily invest hundreds of thousands of dollars to provide a FREE game ? I choose to believe people are really not that dumb. Perhaps ignorance is at hand.

If there were nobody buying Founder Packs and Zen, YOU DO NOT PLAY.. period. Get real with the hatred for the working class that have a bank account.

Yes I do think they would invest money for a "free" game. They know suckers like you will return all the investment they made and even way more than they put into the game.

IF people like you didn't buy arbitrary <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in a game and the game didn't exist... who cares?! There are a ton of games to play out there and many just like this one. They make the game F2P because if they didn't... it would fail and become F2P anyways AFTER no one cares about the game anymore.

In case you don't realize... this country has a lot of working class citizens but not a lot of idiots willing to fork over all their money on <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you don't need. If you have $650 to spend on a single game... then you're not working class...you're upper class. Seriously don't compare yourself to others as if everyone who works has $650 to spend wastefully.
  • Options
    qinnuxqinnux Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i dont know what yo uare playign if you get to 60 in 3 days... this is not playing. Its rushing and powerlevelign and that beats the purpose of playing the game at all.

Just play games where yo udont have to level at all and got all the best stuff already - sicne your gonna rush through it all anyways.

And since its decided already - now wipes (its financially bad for them also) - what will they do then?
    Rollback wont work nether (since exploits may have been around for weeks and people would stil ldemand refunds for the rollback, until new bug arrives and everyone gets rolled back again).
    Banning/deleting items and dimes on the bug abuser chars and any items/dimes etc they traded and sold would be wiped aswell - but that would result in legit players losing stuff and money.
  • Options
    steelpulsesteelpulse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ronsonjon wrote: »
    Do people REALLY think that a company will just arbitrarily invest hundreds of thousands of dollars to provide a FREE game ? I choose to believe people are really not that dumb. Perhaps ignorance is at hand.

If there were nobody buying Founder Packs and Zen, YOU DO NOT PLAY.. period. Get real with the hatred for the working class that have a bank account.

Agreed 100%.
    Some people are just really STUPID!
    GOD, I wish this game was pay to play!
  • Options
    atlanticx1atlanticx1 Member Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    maiku217 wrote: »
    Hilarious childish comments if you think me spending money on a game is stupid or idiotic. Then may I ask how much you've spent on your education? I'm sorry, how much your parents spent on your education? Because I didn't have an education while growing up due to personal problems, my childhood was getting beat up by foster parents or moving from school to school not learning a thing which I eventually gave up on. Which means I spent $0 on education where you've been supported your whole life by your parents. I find that a waste of money since you don't have any idea what I've been through and can still judge that me spending money to fuel this game is 'stupid'.
    I played games since I was 10 and have not stopped. I saved money while having a part time and earned enough to start my own business. ****? No. Nowhere close. Supporting your asses so devs can continue running the game? Maybe.
    I'm not actually asking for my money back here. I'm just saying a wipe demeans my efforts of the hours I put into a game I like.

2UFRN

2WjLy

Please call me a **** after you beat my dps. I've ran everything legit and not been banned yet. I don't intend of ever due to the fact I DON'T EXPLOIT. :)

n88b total damage done doesn't mean DPS
    DPS can be calculated only in per encounter... that is why there are programs like ACT that can read log files like combatlog.txt

anybody can do aoe damage and think that they have certain amount of DPS
    but when it comes to single target, you can't do more than 5000 dps with your p2w 14k GS
  • Options
    millacanomillacano Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    apostasyx wrote: »
    This game seriously has the easiest leveling and easiest end game gearing out of any F2P MMO I've played, I work 40+ hours a week and have a character with all BiS items. Rollback? don't care. Wipe? don't care. When it takes me 3 days of play time to get a character to max level and get the best gear possible at the time, I wouldn't mind doing it again. This AH exploit has been going on since day one, if it's been going on for that long, rolling back a couple days isn't going to solve anything.

I agree tottally with this statement
    Its a really good ftp model ((beaides the lack of any free storage space as bags cost near to $10 each)) but thats my only fault.

Being that the exploit has been with day one i would support a full wipe just so everyones in the same boat and the only ones who should have millions of ad should be punished , unless they started off with a million lol with the founder pack , but thats matters not to me much but seeing stuff being sold for 500k ad and such amkes things a bit mwh as i have no idea hoq to even make that much ad (( only level 32 with my toon ))

Its still a fun game to play but with te broken economy it makes it challenging to even try to sell stuff and have fun
    "I don't care What Spock said Han shot first"
  • Options
    avenvingavenving Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    arnerjaya wrote: »
    This is funny to read all the people who paid money on this game and want a refund of said money or a wipe so they can spend their virtual money on different <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> this time around. Too bad you dumb ****s. You decided to spend your money on a game in beta and way too soon to even give them time to deal with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> problems like this. There is always someone out there, most likely foreigners, who are going to try to exploit things that can involve a lot of money making. From the sound of it... there is a lot of folks out there with a lot of money to waste on something that doesn't exist. I haven't spent one penny on this game, but then again it is a F2P game. So far this game has showed me no reason why I should pay for anything on it and at this point I'm glad I haven't.
    Your hatred for paying players boggles my mind..... Without paying players there will be no game.
  • Options
    maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    atlanticx1 wrote: »
    n88b total damage done doesn't mean DPS
    DPS can be calculated only in per encounter... that is why there are programs like ACT that can read log files like combatlog.txt

anybody can do aoe damage and think that they have certain amount of DPS
    but when it comes to single target, you can't do more than 5000 dps with your p2w 14k GS

Because in dungeons there are only 1 single monster. Awesome logic.
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    radnutradnut Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have invested almost 4 hours into my one character, the grind was enjoyable but doubt I forgive Dev's if they did a complete wipe.

Would be so outrageous, I would stomp, spit, and possibly hold my breath for a significant percentage of the time spent leveling my

awesome rogue.
  • Options
    anarah77anarah77 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @anerjaya

The reason you get to play for free is cause we pay. It would help you more if you'd remember that instead of trying to make fun of the ones who keep the server running.
  • Options
    radnutradnut Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have invested almost 4 hours into my one character, the grind was enjoyable but doubt I forgive Dev's if they did a complete wipe.

Would be so outrageous, I would stomp, spit, and possibly hold my breath for a significant percentage of the time spent leveling my

awesome rogue.

Edit: my 1st post was so awesome I had to do it again, ty ty.