test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

Comments

• revmalrevmal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    server wipe would help me, lol, need to respec my CW anyway, and I would get back the Zen I bought and wasted on opening chests, maybe buy a pack or two to make releveling easier. So bring on the wipe, I will be back tomorrow, because when they get this game fully off the ground, it is gonna rock!
  • lotharlocnarlotharlocnar Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just label every game forever with the epithet "BETA" and get away with a terrible game...cool idea bro.
    Life's Too short to drink cheap beer!!
  • sasukeexxxxsasukeexxxx Member Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    peekabu1 wrote: »
    I believe many people paid money to get actual stuff from Zen market and etc. and it's pity that some exploits were used, but what kind of rollbacks are u talking about, i spent 2 weeks leveling up my hero, playing 12 - 16 hours a day, everyday, and during last few days I was literally maxed, doing CN runs only, like 4 - 5 a day and getting loot in a fair way. And now I will loose all my stuff?!?

Please do some personal investigations, as circumstances vary from case to case. If u gonna wipe or rollback the whole server, everyone will quit this game. Majority of those as me at least, who are professional and old school players.

The same here :(
  • benidict10benidict10 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This exploit has existed for weeks![/QUOTE

As a legitimate player of the game ...i have now read 23 pages of an exploit , i never even relised exsisted. i level my toon every day i buy nothing from the AH. as there is no need too , i certainly wouldnt trust cryptic with my credit card details , so they can keep there zen , which by all accounts is worthless , and i collect just enough AD so i can buy a injury kit ect .Roll back wipe i dont give too hoots ...ive not payed a dime for this game , and never would, not after cryptic completly messed up STO. ! .So give me a new class too try in your f2p mmo ...and wipe back too the start suits me :).
  • spamadamsspamadams Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As a paying player, I'd be fine with a total server wipe. Hell, I wanted to respec my CW anyway. Freaking exploiters...
  • masterwylltmasterwyllt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No mercy for the cheaters!
  • rylohsrylohs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guess I'll go play TERA..... *sigh*

Thanks exploiters.....
  • cuedainya42cuedainya42 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Totally agree with you twylightpriest. A reset is the best way to go.
    I agree and am totally on board with a full wipe to help save this game. A game should not be considered work and if it is maybe you all are playing for the wrong reasons. I can level again, It was fun the first time it will be fun again!
  • kanel321kanel321 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really don't care about the exploit . I care about my time. every mmo has some massive exploit to gain wealth or items. I never participate in these exploits, I just want those that do to suffer. Why should I be rolled back ? - To save the economy ? A rollback is the easy way out . I want cryptic to do the leg work and find and track those and the AD/zen. Take 2 days to do it if you have to . Just don't roll me back . I had nothing to do with it.If they do a rollback i'm done.
  • exile17exile17 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    one was about the profession and how you were still getting double AD.Which to me is more like normal reward reward but pwe don't want you to get AD too too fast by there standards they want you to take month's just to get it :P just like how it takes you about a year to get a good pet from praying :P another was about the AH and it having -9999999999 AD on all of the prices. The last one must of been big since I have no idea what it was about just that people were getting billions of AD off of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • honoraryorangehonoraryorange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If there's any wipe, so be it. But I'll be doing chargebacks on every dime I've spent so far.
  • izheetmadrawrsizheetmadrawrs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vampy2k13 wrote: »
    What a ****ED UP company.

Why would you blame the company for the actions of some low life cheating <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> who can't do anything in life without a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> cheat code or a hack? It's definatly fk'd up but it's not the company.
  • kidflamencokidflamenco Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, I personally don't have any problems with the developers not doing a roll back, because I just started playing the game from this afternoon, but I feel pity for the other players who are going to lose lots of things. Let's just think on a viable solution.
  • alikdorilianalikdorilian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you for keeping us up to date, Though I am personally a little squimish about a roll back or wipe if it will help fix the economy and end the exploits. Then I support such a decision.
  • kadirrakadirra Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just hope that if they do a full server rollback, that those who purchased Zen with gamecards or $$ after that point, they get their Zen still. That it shows up too. I'm not sure far back the rollback will be but I did apply two gamecards worth of Zen to the game very recently. I'd want that Zen to show up.
  • delionivercourtdelionivercourt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 86
    edited May 2013
    To quote from another site
    Open Beta Doesnt Mean anything!

Yes it does. What's wrong with you?

I can't count the number of times I've seen people make the claim, "Open Beta doesn't mean anything, when they start charging real money then it's a launched product." So I have a question:

Where did you get that idea from?

The game is advertised as a Beta. That means that it is, by definition, not a finished product. Nobody from PWE (this was changed from the original company) has ever pretended that what you're buying is a full game. Not once have I ever seen that claim from a Dev. Did I miss the international law that says, "And when releasing a video game to open beta, if you charge money for it, then it must be absolutely complete and finished"? Did I miss that?

No. Because such a law doesn't exist. And common sense would dictate caution when paying for what is plainly advertised as an unfinished product.

You knew what you were getting into. You knew that you were paying money for a Beta game. You knew that it would be limited in scope for a while, and you knew that it would have issues.

The Devs have explicitly stated all of this. None of it was hidden.

This would include AH AD Zen and everything else, all the exploits of certain classes, and levels and so forth. So lets give them a break let them do their thing and enjoy the real world for a bit.
  • ikla7ikla7 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    there should be a full wipe, and a few day/week downtime, to fix at least some of the bugs/redesign some stuff which clearly needs redesign.
    such as
    pirate T2 (there's at least 3-4 wellknown bugs, fast ways, respawning boss, etc)
    glory/exp for afk pvp (even if its not 100% afk now, its still faster than doing the quests LOL)
    foundry exp, we all know u can push off a pack of ogre every hour for +1 lvl.
    queue system

lazy to list more, but we all know a lot of bugs.
  • beta2459beta2459 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just posted -

Update: We are identifying the accounts that have utilized the AH exploit and will be taking action against said accounts.

We are also still investigating the severity of the issue and its impact on the game. From this info we will take corrective action.

Estimated downtime is at least 2 more hrs. More updates soon-thanks for your support as we continue smoothing things out in Open Beta!

So, no rollback or wipe yet, exploiters will be banned & AD gains rolled back.

Sucks - I want a full wipe!
  • qinnuxqinnux Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Estimated downtime is at least 2 more hrs. More updates soon-thanks for your support as we continue smoothing things out in Open Beta! (3/3)

They must be kiddin - weekend where tons of player play they have a total of 5 hours of downtime? the hell is this.
  • ronochronoch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13
    edited May 2013
    granted wrote: »
    :D
    I'm just going to go out an say it... Both need to read... Forums and site still say "Open Beta" go back to the main forums page and see what it states... back in mid April... They haven't made any comments on LIVE...

why does it matter if it's open beta or Live? open beta still means no wipes...closed beta only does wipes, so whether it's open or Live matters how? Or am i missing something...??
  • toblatobla Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ale jaja az mi sie plakac chce ze smiechu
  • bigglesviibigglesvii Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 3m
    Estimated downtime is at least 2 more hrs. More updates soon-thanks for your support as we continue smoothing things out in Open Beta! (3/3)

Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 5m
    We are also still investigating the severity of the issue and its impact on the game. From this info we will take corrective action. (2/3)
    Looking for reviews please:
    Foundry - Valindra Dispersal - Blackdagger: NW-DEPMC17EW
    Foundry - Valindra Dispersal - Rothe Valley: NW-DD3FM9CHY
    Foundry - Valindra Dispersal - Helm's Hold: NW-DG17WKDTC (NEW)
  • deacon666deacon666 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This happends in every mmo..no need for wipe or rolebacks cause economy will go back in a few weeks, ban as many exploiters as possible and let us get back to playing.

Im not a cat!
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pls do 3 days roll back ,it started to hapen then think at least then ad exchange to go crazy on dragon like from 350 to 500 per zen in few sec
  • darksxdarksx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    manduchess wrote: »
    They need to wipe the servers. Its the only way to fix this. They need to refund all ad to founders and all zen to purchasers. Then they need to do a full wipe. Only way to fix this. It isnt just 1 exploit we are talking about here people. There have been sooo many exploits already that have completely ruined the economy and the purpose of playing this game. They need to wipe to fix this.

Oh yea, your a real genius, first off pal, I spent a ton of time on several chars and leveling them. I also spent a great deal of time and my ADs buying I wanted for those chars. There is no way they are going to do a wipe, and if they did I will be the first one to sue their asses off to no end.

I'm not going to go through leveling all my chars to 60 again. just because some idiots are exploiting the game. In your moronic mind, lets wipe the server to fix it. okay genius what about the next time there's an exploit? are we supposed to wipe the servers again and again and have everyone one keep re-leveling their chars?

Ill tell you what, stop playing the game, you will be much happier. until then shut up! This is what banning is for, if someone is deliberately taking advantage of the system, you Permanently ban them. end of story!!
  • jagoritannajagoritanna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    Guys, this is just one of many bugs. Are they going to roll back every time this happens? I firmly believe this isn't the last of these type of 'bugs'. There are only so many times they can do this, and I don't believe the game is up to snuff yet (Hence open-beta, not full release).
  • palechoppalechop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow.
    That is kind of sad.
  • starhawke86starhawke86 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Unless they wipe then they are just continuing to hurt the "innocent players". No amount of rollbacks or bans will ever get rid of all the ad and zen that is now stockpiled by the exploiters. They'll simply wait for this to blow over then destroy the market once again with huge influxes of ad, zen, and gold.

A wipe is the only way to maintain a stable game, playerbase, and economy

yea well I kinda agree now.. a full wipe might be a solution xD but still it's sad that some people got pretty far with the game, but as you and some people say it may be for the best. Just refund Zen we spent and I'm fine, or atleast I have to make do :)
  • bladevisebladevise Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hey All,

Thanks for your support and patience as we continue smoothing things out during Open Beta![/COLOR][/B]

If this really is Open Beta why does it cost me $6 to respec? Don't you think it would be fairer to your customers to at least not charge us to respec while skills are still being balanced, or outright repaired/fixed?
  • cuedainya42cuedainya42 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't mind starting over again. It is a game. I think people lose sight of that. The idea of a game is getting enjoyment out of playing it. If you aren't enjoying playing it then you should probably quit. So I say Do what you will! Wipe it, fix the economy, make it fair and fun. I will start over.