test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Control Wizards So overpowered in Pvp

2»

Comments

• Options
    xdreeganxxdreeganx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what cc immune is this you speak of ?
    the daily?

He did say Daily. It's the one where you get so ****ing pumped up about your shield that you start growing. Also Shield.
    MQl1o52.png
    Arrows and Blades do not have names on them.
    They are addressed, "To whom it may concern.."
  • Options
    tmaker63tmaker63 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As one of the few games I have played were the magic user wasn't getting his butt kicked everytime he fought, you probably have a point, but you are just wanting this to be like every other game where a tank in a steel suit of armor and big sword comes up and kills the mage in the tissue paper armor with one hit. CW's die like everyone else and if you don't have the skill to do it where others do, maybe you should change classes or go back to WOW were mages are nerfed to dying whenever something shiny comes at them.
  • Options
    xevvxevv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    I love how people form opinions based on non level cap experiences.

So useless.
  • Options
    anglachel87anglachel87 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And not even full game implemented
  • Options
    tsengatsenga Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just hate how CW have such a ridiculous stamina cost, they can dodge 3 times in one go compared to other classes which can only do it 2x. not only that, they also have really good range, so is it really fair that they get so much mobility? i dont care about their damage, but its really dumb how they can dodge things coming their way so easily. maybe it would be better to nerf their dodge to 2x in one go instead of 3? like TR and Clerics maybe?
  • Options
    malganysxmalganysx Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah.. CW need a nerf.. a real! nerf..
  • Options
    majtrollxmajtrollx Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    I leveled a GF to 25 and I can stomp on Rouges and CW 1v1. They're so easy to kill.
  • Options
    wartimeraiderwartimeraider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    tsenga wrote: »
    I just hate how CW have such a ridiculous stamina cost, they can dodge 3 times in one go compared to other classes which can only do it 2x. not only that, they also have really good range, so is it really fair that they get so much mobility? i dont care about their damage, but its really dumb how they can dodge things coming their way so easily. maybe it would be better to nerf their dodge to 2x in one go instead of 3? like TR and Clerics maybe?

the problem is CW's take more damage then TR and Clerics, while Clerics have heals and shields and TR have stealth. So instead of tackling the real problem which is the massive 1shot burst both TR and CW hold, you take away the few control things a "control" wizard has?

Na. i woud tackle problems with high dmg, not with the CC possiblities
    timeraiderlogo2smaller.gif

Elf Control Wizard - Dragon
  • Options
    wartimeraiderwartimeraider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    malganysx wrote: »
    yeah.. CW need a nerf.. a real! nerf..

Enough people can easily counter CW.. ive seen enough GW and GWF skilled enough to easily counter 1-shot builds.

And tbh i hate your kind of people simply because of 1 thing.. you ask for a nerf.

Seriously? .. a nerf.. nothing more.. so.. uhmm..what do you even mean by nerf cause nerf can be freaking anything from reducing its health to changing a setbonus.. what would you suggest and be way more precise.

Tbh i dont think people understand how hard it is to find the real problem.. people keep looking at the whole picture but cant see that there perhaps is one feat, 1 power or even 1 item that can overpower a whole class.

Stop calling for general nerfs, learn-to-play with alot of experimenting and THEN find out what exactly the precise problem is of a class

instead of calling NERF NERF.
    timeraiderlogo2smaller.gif

Elf Control Wizard - Dragon
  • Options
    immeralisimmeralis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cant say I agree with this. CW are pretty good but GF's like myself are just beasts. I can hold down 3 other players for a good 20-30 seconds, and if I have my heal daily available, even longer. I can block anything a CW throws at me close the gap, knee breaker, then just run him down. Repel sucks, but if you have your level 1 daily active it does nothing. I can solo any class all day long with no issues whatsoever. GWF's and Rogues get pwned by GF's imo. You cant hurt them, and even when rogues teleport behind you if you release block run a few feet away, reset block. I never top out on damage but I can hold 3 players at their node well long enough for my team to steal the other nodes. The only class I have trouble with are other GF's, but patience is key just wait for them to try something (they always do) griffon strike x3, knee breaker shield at wills. Cw's are nasty in PvP but GF's are like a juggernaut you just cant put them down. I cant count how many times Ive had very little HP left and held out another 10 seconds or more or walked away with a win. Now if we can just get our block back to normal...............