test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Streamer making use of the duped AD to sell **** stuff for 90mil AD

b4sikb4sik Member Posts: 49
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Now will be really easy to see if they are taking actions against this kind of thing too, or if they will let the economy be ruined by this kind of suckers. Since dude did it in stream and we can check his acc later on.
He just sold 2 items worth nothing for 90mil AD each after saying he knew about the exploit.

Plus some viewer is sending him mail with cat companions just to use the duped AD.

Link to the little cheater stream:
http://www.twitch.tv/etup
Post edited by b4sik on

Comments

• maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Oh one of Kripps friends :)

Oh god I almost feel like asking him for a freebie they probably aren't gonna ban people for that.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • freebackbeardplsfreebackbeardpls Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Apparently its an exploit to put up an item for an insanely high buyout, and then some random guy buys it.
  • b4sikb4sik Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    And now he is giving away the cats live on stream, if this guy don't get banned, I'm uninstalling this ****.
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Has 5.000 cats, LOL!
  • giuannagiuanna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol @ people that sold zen>ad the legit way gg if not rollback im out
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    b4sik wrote: »
    And now he is giving away the cats live on stream, if this guy don't get banned, I'm uninstalling this ****.

Oh he will he is probably looking at legal ramifications at this point as well.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • rhayzedrhayzed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I thought you couldn't trade AD between players?
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    giuanna wrote: »
    lol @ people that sold zen>ad the legit way gg if not rollback im out

And statements like this pretty much proves it a cheap attempt at social engineering to force a wipe.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
    edited May 2013
    rhayzed wrote: »
    I thought you couldn't trade AD between players?
    You can't that's why he put <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> items in the AH for 90mil buyout, and asked viewers to buy it...
  • dardrakdardrak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Come on staff... just do something with that exploit ._.
  • viskar46viskar46 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    He didn't do any exploits. And once an economy is inflated to hell what does it matter if people sell things for inflated prices? Almost the entire AH was bought out, not just his things.
  • grayvailsgrayvails Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    He never actually used any exploits, he just sold something on the auction house, theres tons of people mailing him cats though.. Doubt THOSE are legitimate.
    edited May 2013
    He SAID on stream how to do the exploit, than he put <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> items in the AH for 90mil AD each, and asked viewers to buy it.
    If this isn't reason enough to perma ban someone than nothing is...
    edited May 2013
    And statements like this pretty much proves it a cheap attempt at social engineering to force a wipe.
    Yeah and the US government was behind 9/11
    edited May 2013
    rofl they wont even ban this streamer for sharing the exploit and streaming it i bet
    edited May 2013
    giuanna wrote: »
    rofl they wont even ban this streamer for sharing the exploit and streaming it i bet
    I'm actually happy he did it, since if he isn't banned than I will know 100% there is no reason to keep playing this game.
    edited May 2013
    I'm actually happy he did it, since if he isn't banned than I will know 100% there is no reason to keep playing this game.
    Exactly... will make sure to check what action is taken against him.
  • calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maho4200 wrote: »
    Yeah and the US government was behind 9/11

tinfoil+hat.jpg
  • lariandesalverlariandesalver Member Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic pls sue this guy, this is beyond exploiting, he just got no morals at all. And make sure he gets his share on twitch too

and to all that ask for free cats from exploited money, shame on you too
  • charezoncharezon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Same as Maho4200, I'll keep my eye on this and decide from there what my NW future entails. I was a big spender in Perfect World International (PWI) but left when a similar AH exploit hit the economy hard - no rollback was performed. I hope NW doesn't follow the same road...
    Wizard.jpg
  • cluesclues Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    If you don't agree with what he's doing, log into Twitch and report his stream. You can do it via the gear symbol under the video. Include the fact he's streaming illegal activities and exploits we all agreed not to partake in via the ToS when signing up for the game.
  • corndog3corndog3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its hilarious how many people in this thread don't know what the exploit actually is, and assume what Etup did was the exploit. Etup took advantage of the OTHER people using the exploit, not using the exploit himself. If you're going to blame anybody blame the exploiters, not the people taking advantage of an opportunity.

You don't get ahead in life by sitting idle while others take the opportunities.
  • iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    LOL all he did was sell things, he didn't exploit anything, stop being a 5yearold because you couldn't do the same lmao
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
    edited May 2013
    corndog3 wrote: »
    Its hilarious how many people in this thread don't know what the exploit actually is, and assume what Etup did was the exploit. Etup took advantage of the OTHER people using the exploit, not using the exploit himself. If you're going to blame anybody blame the exploiters, not the people taking advantage of an opportunity.
    Well he DID say on stream how to do it, he didn't give a full explanation but he showed the negative values in AH and said where you could make negative bids.
    And them put his items to sell on stream so the viewer that used the exploit would buy it.
  • sacred55sacred55 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stop pointing fingers at players guys are realise cyptic just stuck the middle finger up at everyone.
  • xaazxxaazx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Time for a chargeback. This game and company are beyond terrible.
    edited May 2013
    iamphaus wrote: »
    LOL all he did was sell things, he didn't exploit anything, stop being a 5yearold because you couldn't do the same lmao
    same as above
  • eros1986eros1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thanks to scum like you we will have a wipe..thank you very much.
  • magitek3magitek3 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nobody's gonna get sued. PW's business model relies too heavily on Zen not being equal to real money.
    edited May 2013
    yea thanks to him many posted some items on ah that got sold for 100mil ea... if not rollback seriously whats the point in playing now?
This discussion has been closed.