test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Youtube Foundry Quests

Comments

• Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hercul33t wrote: »
    Ok, I am halfway through your Thamos Blade video. When you talk to Ariel, like "plug your nose Ariel" that's good stuff. I'm just saying, I could see your videos getting popular and people making maps specifically to submit for your let's plays.

Hahaha thank you!
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL! Dude i like it! The Adventures of Leila and Ariel.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    markyx16markyx16 Member Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    Hey drakedge2, thanks for the feedback. It is definitely a very helpful tool to hear someone's impressions as they play throughout the foundry quest instead of just writing a sub-paragraph review on it. I've already updated some of the things you bought up (mainly the webs, bones, horses)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Creator of The Thamus Blade campaign
    Chapter 1 - Rescuing Answers: NW-DC64NKE5B
    Chapter 2 - Following the Horde: NW-DHVMWBW9D
    Chapter 3 - Memories: NW-DJHWOYMOY

Creator of The Golden Beard - NW-DCPDAN254
  • Options
    hercul33thercul33t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 190 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    markyx16 wrote: »
    Hey drakedge2, thanks for the feedback. It is definitely a very helpful tool to hear someone's impressions as they play throughout the foundry quest instead of just writing a sub-paragraph review on it. I've already updated some of the things you bought up (mainly the webs, bones, horses)

That was a good story and fun to watch him play. I don't know how you got the traps to blend in so well in some places, let alone function properly, but good job.
    Dr. Herc trilogy NWS-DHDPDVTMA
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    markyx16 wrote: »

No problem, I had a lot of fun with your quest!
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I will be doing more on the list when the servers come back up.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Just finished the XP spa, video will be up in about 2 hours after rendering, and upload time. I will post again when the SD version is available, the HD version will be shortly after that.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    hercul33thercul33t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 190 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    drakedge2 wrote: »
    Just finished the XP spa, video will be up in about 2 hours after rendering, and upload time. I will post again when the SD version is available, the HD version will be shortly after that.

Awesome. You should make a LP of the foundry chats profanity filter. The worst and funniest thing ever created.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Awesome. You should make a LP of the foundry chats profanity filter. The worst and funniest thing ever created.

Lol we need to compile a list of normal words that are censored lol.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    SD version of Dr. Herc's Spa is now available, HD will be ready when processing is done. Link on the front page.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    That was cool. You found zero secrets but the story still worked. So glad to see.

But this had me in tears

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z1pvGoIHtc&feature=youtu.be#t=27m10s
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    That was cool. You found zero secrets but the story still worked. So glad to see.

But this had me in tears

Haha, I will have to play again and look for the secrets. It was really cool, I normally wouldn't have played it because of the name, so thank you for brining it to my attention.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Haha, I will have to play again and look for the secrets. It was really cool, I normally wouldn't have played it because of the name, so thank you for brining it to my attention.

I played with peoples expectations. The obvious is the supposed theme. Watching you look around the spider webs and eggs and the little bet you made that the corpse would come alive was a treat for me. IMO It's too easy and boring to just make things pop up and start a battle, I thought it was more fun to watch you expect things than to actually make things spawn and watch you fight them.

Oh and my clickies don't sparkle either. There's visual cues for everything. I think I have a total of 3 people who have confirmed they found a unicorn lol
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Haha nice, well it was a lot of fun for sure!
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Are you doing the next one tonight? I'm on 4 day long weekend and just want to veg.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Assassin Chronicles is rendering right now, should be another hour or two before it is on youtube.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Assassin chronicles is just about ready. Link will be on the front page... as always SD now, HD when its done.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    HD assassin is now up and on the front page
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Feel free to submit your quests here for youtubization I am going down the list on the front page. Also if you are a youtuber and want your stuff here, link me the name of the quest including the short code, and the link to your video and i will add you to the front page. Please no troll videos. Only either play throughs or reviews.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    HD assassin is now up and on the front page

Thanks for the play. I got a lot of laughs from that one. Especially Ariel's drinking problem.
  • Options
    coanunncoanunn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 368 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

But this had me in tears

I was crying, both from laughs and the tune.. Drake, voice lessons. :)

I think once the final version of my first dungeon delve is published that I shall be giving you the code for this.. :)
    Do you crave a good old fashioned dungeon crawl? One where the dungeon tells it's own story? The Dungeon Delves campaign is just for you! Start with my first release: NW-DQF4T7QYH Any cave can lead to adventure!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    coanunn wrote: »
    I was crying, both from laughs and the tune.. Drake, voice lessons. :)

I think once the final version of my first dungeon delve is published that I shall be giving you the code for this.. :)

Are you kidding me I was a finalist on Am3rica's Got Talented Idols! ;)
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Still looking for other foundry quest playing youtubers to add to this page =)
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    updated the front page with another pixelated zen review =D
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Goblin uprising on page 1, video will be in SD shortly, HD will come a little later. Enjoy!
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    akariyoakariyo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Love watching these! The voice-overs on the quests are truly great. If you have the time to review my quest I've just finished working on I'd be really grateful! The code is: NW-DN9RWCCFA

Keep up the great work, drak!
    [Heaters Gonna' Heat]
    [NW-DN9RWCCFA]

#Solo | #Combat | #Puzzle
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Sure thing, give me the name of your quest as well and I will add it to my list of "to do" quests.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    akariyoakariyo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sure thing, give me the name of your quest as well and I will add it to my list of "to do" quests.

Oops sorry lol I forgot to add that! The name of the quest is - Heaters Gonna' Heat
    [Heaters Gonna' Heat]
    [NW-DN9RWCCFA]

#Solo | #Combat | #Puzzle
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Okay I added it to the list of to-do. It shall be done! I have a bunch to get through as you can see, but it shall be done.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    duskdweller78duskdweller78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Check my sign :)
    Campaign:Different Seasons
    Author: @BardicKnowledge
    Q1: Prologue - The Lady and the Worm NW-DPQPJSVTH
    Tags: #Challenge, #Story, #Solo, #Group