test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Youtube Foundry Quests

drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Hello!

I am doing some plays of foundry quests for my youtube channel.

I am not the world's best narrator but it's fun to try haha.

Other great youtubers to check out are:

Tsumoro

FitnessGamer3000
http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?223691-Neverwinter-Foundry-Friday-Spotlight-!

404GamesNotFound

Pixelated Zen

Want me to play your quest? Give my your code here and I will make a video with it.

Fair warning, if your quest is bugged and incomplete the video and review will reflect that. Please make sure your quest is complete before bringing it to this thread. Thank you.

*** Foundry Plays ***

Planescape - The Skeleton Key (NWS-DI6VZQOPK):
Ch.1 - The Prime Material (NW-DUPGY7BWX)
Me
Tsumoro
Ch.2 The Book of Souls (NW-DTGXQJEI)
Tsumoro
Ch.3 The Trap for Karameikos (NW-DI5QA5K59)
Tsumoro
Ch.4 An Angel's Wrath (NW-DOALPDSHS)
Tsumoro

The Necromancer's Desire (NWS-DKEDOJASO) :
Me Chapter 1

Bill's Tavern (NW-DT773OSVJ):
Me

Tsumoro

Timeless Trials (NWS-DNA6IVAK2):
Me pt1

The Thamus Blade: (NWS-DACTUKWMX):
Me pt1

Dr. Hercs XP Spa (NW-DFPFMOD8O):
Me

The Assassin Chronicles (NWS-DNQQJO4CD):
Me
Tsumoro

Goblin Uprising - (NW-DMQRRFJYT):
Me

The Three Dials (NW-DMEWA2PW3):
Tsumoro and I, my point of view
Tsumoro and I, Tsumoro's point of view

In The Streams of Inferno (NWS-DPT8BX3XE):
Tsumoro and I, my point of view

The Emperor's Staff: (NW-DUUNOHIB2):

The Catacombs of Dread (NW-DKQ7MB5AE):

The Saga of the Creed (NWS-DOF3BARMD):

The Camp and Bandits (NW-DDJJA7X98):

The Mysteries at Fang Ridge (NW-DGTN72HYL):

Torment of Autumn's End (NWS-DGXES4BI9):

Heaters Gonna' Heat (NW-DN9RWCCFA):

The Lady and the Worm (NW-DPQPJSVTH):

A Night with Terrible Terrance (NW-DM9UDUMUK):

Bonnie Kate (NW-DE6K6H63Q):

Protect the Caravan (NW-DSVCX8LD4):
Tsumoro

Any cave can lead to adventure (NW-DQF4T7QYH):

A Hero Blooms - (NW-DAX7KNVZU):

The Spellthief Trials - (NW-DM900IFHK):

Tomb of Wernar (NW-DJGYNI7NH):

The Black Hand in Blacklake - (NW-DTET2QLF4):

Invoking the old God - (NW-DJC4R9H3R):

The Vaalyr Prophecy - Prologue: Misty Hollow (NW-DISM87G71):

Descendant of Simon Part 1 - (NW-DDMY3WOTA)

*** Foundry Reviews ***

A Hidden Blade: (NW-DBPT7KTDV):
Pixelated Zen

Orc Slayer: (NW-DLTz4LKK7):
Pixelated Zen

Wererat Invasion: (NW-DDPM3TCJ9):
Pixelated Zen

Blacklake Gold: (NW-DMTHHZBHE):
Pixelated Zen

A Friendly Reminder (NW-DAQN7H5GO):
Pixelated Zen

The Dark Creed (NWS-DOF3BARMD):
Pixelated Zen

Dreamfall Chapter 1: A Beginning Career (NW-DJOXCLAMI)
Pixelated Zen
8IxArUQf.jpg
A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
Post edited by drakedge2 on

Comments

• bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drakedge2 wrote: »
    Hello!

I am doing some plays of foundry quests for my youtube channel. Check out my first quest here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Z-2-tlan0

I am not the world's best narrator but it's fun to try haha.

Other great youtubers to check out are:

Tsumoro : http://www.youtube.com/user/Tsumoro?feature=watch

and FitnessGamer3000 : http://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessGamer3000

Want me to play your quest? Give my your code here and I will make a video with it.

You can try my campaign The Necromancer's Desire (Shortcode: NWS-DKEDOJASO) if you'd like.
  • drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bluedarky wrote: »
    You can try my campaign The Necromancer's Desire (Shortcode: NWS-DKEDOJASO) if you'd like.

Okay sure, I will give it a try tomorrow =)
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sure! See below. Thanks!!
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dzogen wrote: »
    Sure! See below. Thanks!!
    If i have time tomorrow I will do a double feature =)
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    woohoo....!!
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • hercul33thercul33t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 190 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's too bad more twitch streamers don't play foundry maps and instead opt for pvp.
    Dr. Herc trilogy NWS-DHDPDVTMA
  • visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    :] that's a cool idea drakedge2.
    Bill's Tavern was fun :)

Edit: I didn't mean to be added to the list, but it could be neat to see your commentary.
    as of now my Campaign is short "I did it just to cut my teeth on the foundry tools" I'm in the process of extending/ reworking the First quest making it an actual (quest) :]
    I don't know any D&D lore so its an adventure ^_^
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • markyx16markyx16 Member Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    The Thamus Blade

The Thamus Blade: NWS-DACTUKWMX
    Chapter 1 - Rescuing Answers: NW-DC64NKE5B
    Chapter 2 - Following the Horde: NW-DHVMWBW9D

The campaign is designed around short but enjoyable straight forward dungeon crawls. The first chapter is my first foundry quest, and the second chapter is designed to be much more straightforward (although a bit of twist via story at the end). Currently working on the third, but I would like to know the feedback of the first two so I can bring them forward in the third.

I would appreciate some feedback as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Creator of The Thamus Blade campaign
    Chapter 1 - Rescuing Answers: NW-DC64NKE5B
    Chapter 2 - Following the Horde: NW-DHVMWBW9D
    Chapter 3 - Memories: NW-DJHWOYMOY

Creator of The Golden Beard - NW-DCPDAN254
    edited May 2013
    I will play all these in the order i get them and post them on my channel =) You will get live feedback from me as I play them on the channel. If you dont think your quest is ready for youtube, dont bring it up haha.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • hercul33thercul33t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 190 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    What class are you playing as? If it's cleric, I would like to see a players reaction to a certain part of my map.
    edited May 2013
    I play a Guardian Fighter tank. But have a cleric i could run a quest with if specified to do so.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    edited May 2013
    I play a Guardian Fighter tank. But have a cleric i could run a quest with if specified to do so.

My map has multiple paths and endings. I think I have made the cleric path the easiest combat wise in lieu of a more adventure approach. I've gotten a couple emails so far about how people laughed as I killed their cleric without them even noticing. I just want to see how people play cleric in my map lol
    edited May 2013
    hercul33t wrote: »
    My map has multiple paths and endings. I think I have made the cleric path the easiest combat wise in lieu of a more adventure approach. I've gotten a couple emails so far about how people laughed as I killed their cleric without them even noticing. I just want to see how people play cleric in my map lol

Sure i will give it a try with my cleric. She's low level but shouldnt matter with the scaling of levels.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh, Me ME! Play mine on easy mode though. I don't want to scare anyone. :-)
    edited May 2013
    zovya wrote: »
    Oh, Me ME! Play mine on easy mode though. I don't want to scare anyone. :-)

Haha you bet Zovya, I haven't replayed it since you made your changes, last version I played was a pretty early one so it will be fun! As in like, play count 12 when i played haha.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    edited May 2013
    After the down time, I will begin recording my adventures =)
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lol, fun times :D
    I cant wait to see everyone's quest, I get to choose how I spend my free time "Playing/ or working in the Foundry" >.<
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
    edited May 2013
    visigoth18 wrote: »
    lol, fun times :D
    I cant wait to see everyone's quest, I get to choose how I spend my free time "Playing/ or working in the Foundry" >.<

I have a slight schedule change, but I will play the quests in order of appearance here and edit the main post with links. If you want heck subscribe to me, or the other great youtubers i linked to find more content.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • chinspinnerchinspinner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a slight schedule change, but I will play the quests in order of appearance here and edit the main post with links. If you want heck subscribe to me, or the other great youtubers i linked to find more content.

If you fancy giving mine a go it is in the sig. Relatively short and not overly difficult, but it is all bespoke maps.
    My new quest:

WIP
  • voivodakvoivodak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yep, nice idea. Very useful. The link of my quest is in sign if you want try with it :)
    My Campaign and Quest :

Campaign - In The Streams of Inferno
    Act I : The Fear That Freeze - nw-dnuzsyeey
    Act II : Demons Never Sleep - nw-dbj2us96n
    edited May 2013
    voivodak wrote: »
    Yep, nice idea. Very useful. The link of my quest is in sign if you want try with it :)

You bet, I will play it when I can!
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • narathkornarathkor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hercul33t wrote: »
    It's too bad more twitch streamers don't play foundry maps and instead opt for pvp.

It is what twitch streamers want to see actually is the pvp. Most twitch fans are into pvp not many want to sit there and watch people play through a game.

I would stream it myself but I can not afford the upload bandwidth on my network with all of the web stuff I have going on.
    Please check out my foundry quests!
    The Sins of the Father NW-DLN6BC8NX
    A Name For Yourself NW-DRBWMCFL4
    Click Here To Visit The Official Thread
  • wasabisnooterwasabisnooter Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Check mine out, they are in my sig :cool:

I got another one on the way
    The Emperor's Staff: NW-DUUNOHIB2

The Retribution of Kel'thalun: NW-DJ46U5NZG

The Conquering of Ymir: NW-D12TWV3K3
    edited May 2013
    Updated main page, with links to plays and planned play quests for future uploads.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    edited May 2013
    I will be playing them in order that they appear on page one. I will start tonight. This post will be edited later for future installments should i need it.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • shorlongshorlong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 286 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You can definitely give mine a try :)

It's in my sig below!
    My quest was deleted in July of 2013. There were no issues, it had not violated any rules. Was deemed a bug. That quest is still missing.

RIP - Dirty Politics May 21st, 2013 - July 30th, 2013
    edited May 2013
    Okay feel free to keep making suggestions to play, but as of right now I have a ton on my plate to play through and record. I will get working on these. When I finish the present list on page one, i will look for some more to play. Keep in mind these will be played when I can, and inbetween my working on my campaign.

I hope that you enjoy my videos, and take my reviews of the quests with a grain of salt. They are my opinions.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    edited May 2013
    Necromancer's desire video is now up. =) 1080p will be available when youtube is done processing it.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    edited May 2013
    you should give us the link even if it's still uploading :p
    so I can bookmark it!
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
    edited May 2013
    visigoth18 wrote: »
    you should give us the link even if it's still uploading :p
    so I can bookmark it!

I am posting the links on the front page =) You can watch the video right now, just 1080 will be ready once youtube is done with the processing, right now it's just SD.
    8IxArUQf.jpg