What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mac client for Neverwinter

Comments

• Options
    baconator33baconator33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just gonna put this out there. If you're trying to play video games on a Mac, you're doing it wrong. Buy or build a cheap pc and play video games on that.
  • Options
    scellow33scellow33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WHy people hate so much Apple OS/ Apple User ?? Most of the MAC are most powerfull that all these <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> called HP/ACER/DELL..
    Most of devs are using Mac OS to modelise 3D for games, using Photoshop, Maya and so many more apps

A mac is not only an computer for browing internet so stop thinking like an closed minded ...

Develop an app/game crossplatform is easy to do, devs nowadays are simply too lazzy to do it ..

I use a Hackintosh, and i wish they'll make an MAC client

People who complain about Mac stuff have never tryed the OS, it's simply the best and the most beautifull one !

Sorry for my english ..
  • Options
    capt0bv10u5capt0bv10u5 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to start by saying that the biggest reason I use Windows (7, because 8 is stupid) is because it plays games easily. If it wasn't for the compatibility issues, I'd porbably be on a custom-built Linux machine. My girlfriend, however, like her Mac . . . a lot. Most Mac users like it because it so user-friendly and takes a lot of the guesswork out of basic computing and functionality that Windows users spend a lot of time on setting up. I have to admit, using her Mac is rather seamless, but I wouldn't trade my powerhouse gaming PC for anything (excpet the Linux-based system).

With all of that out of the way allow me to say that not making a Mac client for a game so lax on system requirements just seems foolish. You could easily increase your player-base by 15-25% if you included the Macintosh users. Possibly higher if you make the assumption that half the old-school D&D table-top players are now on nerdy-hipster-Macs, haha. More players means more people buying ZEN, more people buying ZEN means more revenue. It's just that simple. And obviously Mac users have money to throw around at making things simpler and easier to do/use, so they should accomodate the Mac-ers just for that purpose.
  • Options
    aesclealaescleal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    exilekool wrote: »
    You sir, are an idiot.

Why? Because he has an opinion that doesn't call anybody out or call them names? He has an opinion. That doesn't make him ... what you called him. Examine your own faults. And stop name calling. At a minimum, if you are going to be like that, at least give a sample of your reasoning why he's not as enlightened as yourself.

Moving along, I'd love to have a Mac client. My wife uses a newer model Mac, while I use a 7 year old PC with Windows 7. As soon as my PC dies, it's getting replaced with Mac also. They are a joy to use. The negative about them on gaming sites is shameful. There is no reason Mac users can't play Windows games now, since Wine has come such a long way. It just takes some tweaking to do it....

Alas it's not likely we'll get a Neverwinter Mac client, but Cryptic staff have said they will support a Wine build. So maybe people should focus on that.

Pease
  • Options
    lrighlrigh Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So you want to Play on a Mac: Challenge accepted!
    Crossover: cost $ works halfass Very low graphic ::BLAH::
    Parallels: Cost $ works but with lower system settings ::BLAH::
    Bootcamp: Works Great but you have to buy $ window $ and reboot ::Blah::
    Wine: Works Great... Wait what? yes that is right and it is free.
    STEP 1: Download X11 From http://xquartz.macosforge.org/landing and install it.
    STEP 2: Download Wine From http://winebottler.kronenberg.org and install it
    STEP 3: ... (I kid here ya go) the sucky part: you need to install #Neverwinter on a pc [anyones {the schools, a friends, roommates, etc.}] after it installs you need to copy all the files and folders from the "Cryptic Studios" folder onto a disc or jump drive and put that "Cryptic Studios" folder on your mac.
    STEP 4: Open the "Cryptic Studios" folder on your mac (that you obtained by installing Neverwinter on your friends pc laptop when he was using the bathroom) in the "Cryptic Studios" folder you will see another folder called "Neverwinter"... OPEN IT. (not the neverwinter.exe) you will then see another Folder called "Live"... OPEN IT! then look for the file called Gameclient.exe
    /Cryptic Studios/Neverwinter/Live/GameClient.exe

STEP 5: PROFIT! now that you have located the file run it with wine by double clicking it and choose "Run Directly in" [NOTE: you can Bottle it if you feel lucky, I got it to work once but the second time (while writing this tutorial) I must have missed some thing and it failed. ANYWHO:: choose "run Directly option and enjoy.

Not sure how it will run on everyones Mac here are my specs:

Mac Pro
    Mid 2012
    Processor 2 x 3.06 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon
    Memory 64 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC
    Graphics ATI Radeon HD 5870 1024 MB
    Software OS X 10.8.3 (12D78)
    Cintiq 24HD Display

^not a gaming Rig it is a Modeling rig

Hope this Helps My Fellow Mac Buddies.
    @Neverwinter I will be happy to port this game via a wrapper like Anet did with Guild Wars 2 for $$
  • Options
    croge90croge90 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mac client would come in handy
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So true, very handy. My old PC is 7 years old, Core2Duo 3.0GH, 8GB ram, ATI 3670 video, and Windows 7. It was awesome in it's day, but very old now. My wife's mac mini ownz this beast in performance tests, and to be honest, this old PC can run Neverwinter just fine. So I'm confident her Mini will never have trouble running it in an emulator (Wine).

But if Cryptic ports to a native Mac client, I'll be doing a dance of joy for sure!
  • Options
    braveliltosta1braveliltosta1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lrigh wrote: »
    So you want to Play on a Mac: Challenge accepted!
    Crossover: cost $ works halfass Very low graphic ::BLAH::
    Parallels: Cost $ works but with lower system settings ::BLAH::
    Bootcamp: Works Great but you have to buy $ window $ and reboot ::Blah::
    Wine: Works Great... Wait what? yes that is right and it is free.
    STEP 1: Download X11 From http://xquartz.macosforge.org/landing and install it.
    STEP 2: Download Wine From http://winebottler.kronenberg.org and install it
    STEP 3: ... (I kid here ya go) the sucky part: you need to install #Neverwinter on a pc [anyones {the schools, a friends, roommates, etc.}] after it installs you need to copy all the files and folders from the "Cryptic Studios" folder onto a disc or jump drive and put that "Cryptic Studios" folder on your mac.
    STEP 4: Open the "Cryptic Studios" folder on your mac (that you obtained by installing Neverwinter on your friends pc laptop when he was using the bathroom) in the "Cryptic Studios" folder you will see another folder called "Neverwinter"... OPEN IT. (not the neverwinter.exe) you will then see another Folder called "Live"... OPEN IT! then look for the file called Gameclient.exe
    /Cryptic Studios/Neverwinter/Live/GameClient.exe

STEP 5: PROFIT! now that you have located the file run it with wine by double clicking it and choose "Run Directly in" [NOTE: you can Bottle it if you feel lucky, I got it to work once but the second time (while writing this tutorial) I must have missed some thing and it failed. ANYWHO:: choose "run Directly option and enjoy.

Not sure how it will run on everyones Mac here are my specs:

Mac Pro
    Mid 2012
    Processor 2 x 3.06 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon
    Memory 64 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC
    Graphics ATI Radeon HD 5870 1024 MB
    Software OS X 10.8.3 (12D78)
    Cintiq 24HD Display

^not a gaming Rig it is a Modeling rig

Hope this Helps My Fellow Mac Buddies.
    @Neverwinter I will be happy to port this game via a wrapper like Anet did with Guild Wars 2 for $$

This method didnt seem to work for me. I didnt have anything in my Live Folder until I patched the game on my windows laptop, (Un-patchable on mac for me). After I patched, the .exe was in the Live Folder. I ran it on my mac, and got to the screen calibration screen. I was able to move my mouse around but I wasnt able to click anything. Also, When I pressed any key on my keyboard, the Botton I was hovering over with my mouse cursor(advanced/ok) would light up. I still wasnt able to click it and Enter didnt register as pressing the key down. So if anybody has had this happen to them and can fix it, please help.
  • Options
    okottekonekookottekoneko Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    easy fix dude, stop buying apple and spent the money you would waste on a ****ty computer and buy a windows based PC for half the price or twice the hardware for the price of the mac, with the money you save if you must you can buy MAC OS and dual boot it and have the same mac experience on a better machine, and have a proper gaming rig too.

macs are designer goods not real computers.

dont buy a mac and expect to play games on it.
    they all use the same brand parts now so mac can be installed on a PC.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    easy fix dude, stop buying apple and spent the money you would waste on a ****ty computer and buy a windows based PC for half the price or twice the hardware for the price of the mac, with the money you save if you must you can buy MAC OS and dual boot it and have the same mac experience on a better machine, and have a proper gaming rig too.

This made me laugh!
    Thanks Okottekoneko!
  • Options
    alex3omgalex3omg Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013

But what about people who own a mac because they prefer it, or use it for art-related stuff or it just works better for them? Maybe they make videos or they're a programmer and they just find it makes their job easier.

And they don't want to spend $700 on a second computer just for their hobby?

Shouldn't these people be allowed to have a thread to discuss how to play this game on the computer they already own? You realise it can be played on OSX right? You realise most games can be played on OSX even without bootcamp, crossover or any tricks?

So, what do you think you're going to do here? Like they're going to see your post and say, "oh my god WINDOWS I never knew it existed before thank you" and go buy one just to play this game? Maybe what might be better for these people is, if you take the anti-mac prejudice and mind your own business. And btw, installing 'mac' on a 'PC' wouldn't solve anyone's problems with compatibility.

On topic- Glad to hear my macbook will run this. I was worried I'd have to carry my win7 desktop with me to D&D to show my friends the game.
  • Options
    judgemonroejudgemonroe Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There's a certain perennial charm to the ignorance of pubescents about whether Apples are "real computers". My Mac runs GW2 and DDO natively (and well!). There's no reason not to ask for a Neverwinter client.
  • Options
    lrighlrigh Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1.) This is not a PC VS Mac discussion.
    2.) There are working solutions

http://portingteam.com/files/file/7839-neverwinter-dungeons-dragons/

Mac Client be sure to follow the instruction. Including 7zX as the way to un compress.

2 ways of installing it one if you know how to use a wrapper, and 2 one that is done for you.

-You can thank Dan for his excellent porting skills.
  • Options
    arcbladezarcbladez Member Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I remember reading something like less than 5% out of 12 million active WoW subscribers (back in WotLK days) were MacOS players. That's less than 600k players, but that was still 600k players paying Blizzard a monthly fee!

I knew 2 guildmates from my old WoW guild that played with us, and whenever some people went to try out a new upcoming MMO to replace WoW, he could never go with'em because he was on Mac. We'd he some of his friends quit for Warhammer, but he'd stay cause he had no choice, but that was great cause we stayed in WoW too just because he was still there!

Imagine if Neverwinter had had a MacOS compatible client! All those WoW players who want to try another MMO but can't cause they are on a Mac will now be able to give Neverwinter a try!

But that's just my opinion really. I dunno how expensive it would cost Cryptic to make a MacOS port, but if not enough Mac gamers join and actually do spend some money, it could just result in a profit loss! :P
  • Options
    danthescotdanthescot Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good to see that someone has found the Neverwinter port!
    I'm DanIsTheMan, just wondering you you guys believe i should make a thread about this port so more users are aware that it exists?

@okottekoneko lrigh is right, this is not a PC Vs Mac discussion. However, I am in fact a Hackintosh and i use OSX for the sake of porting games and simply using a pleasant and easy to use operating system!

It would still be nice to have a Mac Client for this game for those who do not wish to use windows simply because they may find it a hassle to dual boot all the time just to play games.

This is a great game! As far as I'm concerned it should be native on Windows, OSX AND Linux! Good thing that it runs well in wine though.
  • Options
    cptcheese255cptcheese255 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why would you even consider using a Mac for gaming....
  • Options
    okottekonekookottekoneko Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    alex3omg wrote: »
    But what about people who own a mac because they prefer it, or use it for art-related stuff or it just works better for them? Maybe they make videos or they're a programmer and they just find it makes their job easier.

And they don't want to spend $700 on a second computer just for their hobby?

Shouldn't these people be allowed to have a thread to discuss how to play this game on the computer they already own? You realise it can be played on OSX right? You realise most games can be played on OSX even without bootcamp, crossover or any tricks?

So, what do you think you're going to do here? Like they're going to see your post and say, "oh my god WINDOWS I never knew it existed before thank you" and go buy one just to play this game? Maybe what might be better for these people is, if you take the anti-mac prejudice and mind your own business. And btw, installing 'mac' on a 'PC' wouldn't solve anyone's problems with compatibility.

On topic- Glad to hear my macbook will run this. I was worried I'd have to carry my win7 desktop with me to D&D to show my friends the game.

nothing pejudice about my statements, i haved used macs for many years in school and now in uni,
    and i hate then the OS ****s me up the wall, PC dual booting would solve compatibility issues actually because you can have the windows install for games and the mac install for whatever mac lovers use macOS for.

also that $700 would get you the same if not more hardware then a $1500 mac, like i said they all use the same hardware now.

also for the art and video editing side, all the main software tends to be dual system based the same software works just as well on a PC then it does on a mac, macs used to be better for art and video editing yes i know that but that was many years ago, the hardwares changed, OSX will run just as well on a PC then it will a mac based computer, and its easier to dual boot on a windows native machine no fancy software needed.

i argue to people who buy macs to switch due to the significant savings you get when buying a PC and windows helps with their gaming woes and its easy to run mac on a PC too and you still save money.

sure i hate macs, thats my personal preference, i dont tell people not to use the operating system i understand some people prefer it, i dont. my beef with apple is them selling substandard hardware at a grossly inflated price just because it carries the apple name.

the look of the case doesnt make dated hardware run faster.
    i run the same software on my laptop at home that has about the same hardware as the brand new imacs at uni and my laptop runs it better. and my laptop was half the price the school paid.

im trying to help people save money not swap what operating system they use, my messege is to not waste the money on the fancy case and buy a pc with more for the same price or save money and get the same hardware, and just load mac on it.

i dont get why people cannot understand that.
  • Options
    pauldevisserpauldevisser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fotzik wrote: »
    Yes, most students use Mac, but the numbers arn't as big as many people think. Roughly 7% of the online computer populace use Mac computers, while roughly 91% uses Windows computers.. Those numbers are taken from a usage share statistics done by Net Applications.

If you are going to start quoting statistics, can you then also remove all the numbers of business and/or government workers using windows machines that are incapable of running a MMO like Neverwinter? Quoting numbers from a report such as that is completely useless for determining numbers of people who use their computers to play games. If you are going to provide numbers, find out the operating breakdown for a game such as World of Warcraft or Diablo 3. As that provides cross platform options, it would be a good indicator of market breakdown for games.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    danthescot wrote: »
    Good to see that someone has found the Neverwinter port!
    I'm DanIsTheMan, just wondering you you guys believe i should make a thread about this port so more users are aware that it exists?

Yes!

I'd wager there are plenty more Mac owners out there than people think. Even if they maybe own both, or dual boot, or are Hackintosh'ers (which I was for 3 years before my wife bought a Mac).

Way-to-go Dan! Thanks for all your efforts making it work!
  • Options
    judgemonroejudgemonroe Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you are going to start quoting statistics, can you then also remove all the numbers of business and/or government workers using windows machines that are incapable of running a MMO like Neverwinter? Quoting numbers from a report such as that is completely useless for determining numbers of people who use their computers to play games. If you are going to provide numbers, find out the operating breakdown for a game such as World of Warcraft or Diablo 3. As that provides cross platform options, it would be a good indicator of market breakdown for games.

The Steam hardware surveys paint a reasonably accurate picture (http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/) at least as far as Steam is concerned. Blizzard-specific numbers would be interesting for sure, particularly since as a studio they're reasonably committed to cross-platform development.

Still, the "Macs are not for gaming" meme is more or less accurate particularly since the current-generation Mac lineup lacks any platform that supports the key ingredient for gaming: GPU upgrades. There are three things that can change that: EFI BIOS support in current-gen video cards, PCIe-Thunderbolt expansion busses, and a new Mac Pro.
  • Options
    fghfdfgdhfghfghfdfgdhfgh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Probably the same reason Mac users like to tout the myth that Macs don't get viruses ... that may have bbeen true 10 years ago but those days are long gone.

If you're an idiot you get a virus regardless of your OS. I have a PC and haven't had a virus in almost 6 years.
  • Options
    solacefflsolaceffl Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game has bigger issues than getting a Mac client lol, dream on.
  • Options
    danthescotdanthescot Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aescleal wrote: »
    Yes!

I'd wager there are plenty more Mac owners out there than people think. Even if they maybe own both, or dual boot, or are Hackintosh'ers (which I was for 3 years before my wife bought a Mac).

Way-to-go Dan! Thanks for all your efforts making it work!
    Thanks! Sadly I can't make a public thread about the port since my account is 'too new'. Guess the thread will have to wait a while, unless someone is up for making a thread instead of myself doing so.
  • Options
    crypticcliffcrypticcliff Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There's an internal list of WINE related issues I've been hacking on.

Testing on WINE 1.4, these things just don't work:
    - Shadows (the good looking ones, not the blob-under-your-feet ones).
    - Any depth-based graphical effect.
    - Raw Input support (supposedly added to WINE in 1.5.13).
    - Resizing the window sometimes spews out an X error and crashes on Linux.
    - The patcher still needs some version of Internet Explorer to run.

Starting correctly on an nVidia Optimus (bumblebee) system is a little annoying, too.

Did I miss anything? Are any of these things working fine on later versions of WINE?

Fixes for these may be coming in over the next couple of months. In particular, I already have shadows and depth stuff working on our most recent code, and raw input is automatically disabled when it detects WINE versions earlier than 1.5.13.
  • Options
    jazzneojazzneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Mac made for offices and simple minded people
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the update CrypticCliff. The last post we have of you posting about WINE has changed your name to "Archived Post" haha. :D
    It's great to see you are still working on the WINE Support.
  • Options
    sirpennywise63sirpennywise63 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont see everyones argument about buying a cheaper "PC" ... it may be true that a budget PC is cheaper than the cheapest mac or whatever... but a nice gaming PC that isn't built from budget parts will easily cost you the same as any mac if not more.

I have a nice home desktop PC that I spent a butt of cash to build but i needed something that i could take with me wherever I go .. In steps the Macbook Pro Retina ... Its super light, reliable, amazingly beautiful OS thats easy to use on a laptop, Easy integration with Windows Apps <Parallells

I looked everywhere for a Laptop that could handle games as well has anything else i threw at it.
    I purchased the Macbook pro retina, 2200$ for i7 quad core 3.4Ghz - 16GB 1600Mhz Ram - 256GB Flash Storage - Dual graphics cards Intel HD 4000 and Nvidia 650m - native 2880x 1800 resolution
    Not to mention all the other little perks I found that I couldn't live without after having them, backlit keys, flawless technical support, Easy to use touchpad with swipe gestures / Pinch/Zoom not to mention 5-10 hours of battery life and so much more.

I spent around 2700$ building my home "PC" desktop gaming setup, It runs everything at max settings and stays 25deg, more ram than most of you have hard drive space..<Insert all the other my PC is better than yours stuff here> bla bla bla

It all comes down to ease of use and all that, I find myself picking up my macbook and chilling on the couch while playing more than going and sitting at my desk to play. Sadly the last 6-8 months I have only used my gaming PC as a remote desktop host so i can download things via torrents or faster browsing while tethering with my mac.

I was a hardcore PC user before I made this purchase, Now I enjoy the best of both worlds, Macs have their uses and as of late the Mac has started being a formidable gaming rig in both their laptop and desktop departments.

Go to the apple website and take a look at their specs..

Testament to customer service...
    I had one problem about 3 months into buying this Macbook pro, I called the apple store and made an appointment, I showed up, told the guy my issue.. he took a look at it and they replaced my unit the same day, I walked out of the store with a brand new piece of hardware, they even took the time to give me a perfect backup and restore of EVERY file and application I had previously installed.

I dont know of any PC manufacturer that will stand by their products like that.

My best friend was looking for a PC at the same time as me, he went with another "name" brand laptop, his overheated and he had to ship it to the manufacturer.. deal with customer support many times, etc etc.. I am sure most of you have had to deal with it at one time or another.. The whole time i was happily gaming ..

Long story short.. My mac plays anything i want without many problems, Wine / Parallels or however i want to do it.
  • Options
    laurelindonlaurelindon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why would you even consider using a Mac for gaming....

Hmm....Maybe because gaming is only a small part of what we use our computers for and we've found that Mac does some things better than Windows? Sure, a custom gaming rig with the latest graphics card, overclocked CPU, etc will perform better. However, it will cost far more than "half the price" of a Mac that people on the forum keep saying.

Maybe you didn't see the articles, but Blizzard noted a 1.3 million subscriber loss for WoW last quarter. Part of the blame they said was due to players migrating to tablet-based games. The bottom line is that the high-performance, frame-maxing gaming population is a niche. If a game developer wants to get mass appeal, they need to focus on making their product available on as many platforms as possible.

For me, I've found that OSX offers a better overall integration with the other Apple products my family is using compared to running iTunes and other Apple products on Windows (Apple TV, iPads, iPhones, Time Capsule, Airport Express). You simply cannot get an easier setup for streaming media, extending your wireless network, or backing up devices than using the suite of Apple products.

That being said, does anyone have any recommendations for setting up NWO with Parallels? I already have Parallels installed since I haven't found a financial software product that I prefer over Quicken.
  • Options
    gridwardengridwarden Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I built a sweet gaming hackintosh (for ~$1,100) and Neverwinter works gorgeously on it via Crossover.

Ideally, I'd like to see a forum section for us OS X/Linux users.
  • Options
    jixxersjixxers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lithomed wrote: »
    Because it's a fact: Mac's are bad for gaming due to lack of support. You Mac users whine in every game asking for a client, wasting dev cycles because you bought an overpriced PC with a fruit symbol on it and you think you are special, in a way you are. You are the ones that made the wrong choice now you have to deal with your decision.

If you want to play every game released buy a real machine, not an overpriced psuedo-PC.

I'm a windows person and I'd have to say, this has to be the most ignorant response anyone could every post..
    The reason why mac users expect the game to work on their OS is because they are the consumer. In order for a company to be successful, they must meet consumer expectations.. (business 101 : make people happy... pfft go figure)

When you phone MOST companies, does the automated system say, "press 1 to continue in English... for the rest of you non-English speaking customers, go ***k yourselves because we shouldn't have to spend extra money for someone to speak your language, you're in America, learn 2 American"...
    No it doesn't, because they want to try to be successful and make their customers happy... so to rebuttal your comment of "wasting dev cycles", it would hurt a company to not try to extend their market by touching different OS languages.

The devs decided not to had mac support, that's their decision... I'll just play it on my windows rig..

oh and by the way, my work computer is a Macbook pro and its running an Ivy bridge i7 2.7ghz that clocks up to 3.7ghz under load w 6mb L3 cache, 16gigz ddr3 ram with a display so gorgeous, you would never believe. Games run like a champ on this baby!
This discussion has been closed.