test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PSA: To all you "open-beta" nay-sayers...

Comments

• Options
    askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    already reported. My kids visit these forums, I don't want to rot their brains with those shiny cartoon <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> pictures

But blood, murder, and gore is ok?

/DOUBLEFACEPALM

Love parents that sit on their asses and expect the world to parent for them. I bet your that tool that refuses to take his screaming kid outside of the movie theater.
  • Options
    katszckatszc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    already reported. My kids visit these forums, I don't want to rot their brains with those shiny cartoon <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> pictures

Ok.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/12963/Jewelpet_Kira_Deco!
    adasd.png

Wonder what it says in blue there.
  • Options
    watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    katszc wrote: »
    Then it is live?
    All I said was /thread lol.

yup PWE says its LIVE not OPEN BETA...so the main backing for NW says it is not open beta...take it for what it is. stay gullible nobody cares
  • Options
    grekthorangrekthoran Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited May 2013

I didn't turn my adblocker off when I read that article, and I really didn't care one way or the other. Afterall, that's what adblocker is for, so I don't have to care what <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> other sites put up. But now you are also offended by Katscz' signature on these forums?

I bet you're a blast at parties.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    do it or stfu

Awwwwww is wittle kiddie poo getting wangry? Somebody have a different opinion than you?

WHAH WHAH WHAH. MOMMY!!!!
  • Options
    xsoulspritexxsoulspritex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    perfectworlds website shows Neverwinter online as Live, even though the option to show open beta is there...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ok.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/12963/Jewelpet_Kira_Deco!
    adasd.png

Wonder what it says in blue there.

btw no point feeding the troll. just seeking attention so he can feel special and continue trolling
  • Options
    pressexpose1pressexpose1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't bother arguing with bratty, spoiled fan boieees... Some people just can't cope with the fact that not everyone shares their exact opinion.... and they cry to mommy, or the forums, when they don't get their way. Welcome to the warcraft generation.

It's nice to see someone who dropped $200 on the game before launch not blindly follow the sheep and tell us consistently that everything's fine, this is how it's supposed to be, it's free, it's in beta just so they won't be considered foolish for spending that much money on a bunch of, in the main, <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • Options
    kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    grekthoran wrote: »
    I didn't turn my adblocker off when I read that article, and I really didn't care one way or the other. Afterall, that's what adblocker is for, so I don't have to care what <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> other sites put up. But now you are also offended by Katscz' signature on these forums?

Naw, at this point, I'm just yanking your chain.

I did manage to get 16 pages though, so that deserves at least 6/10
  • Options
    s3pts3pt Member Posts: 177 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    But blood, murder, and gore is ok?

/DOUBLEFACEPALM

Love parents that sit on their asses and expect the world to parent for them. I bet your that tool that refuses to take his screaming kid outside of the movie theater.

Somehow I think a few silly pictures on the Internet are the least of said kids problems. ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Awwwwww is wittle kiddie poo getting wangry? Somebody have a different opinion than you?

WHAH WHAH WHAH. MOMMY!!!!

nope just callin somebody out on there empty threats.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

kids? A woman let you near her? Is she a bit simple?

get it all out at church. Extra jesus praising will no doubt cleanse you of your impure thoughts and your kids? Well, they won't grow up naive and closeted at all. Well-rounded individuals in the making for sure. :/
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • Options
    beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013

that made me laugh :)
  • Options
    grekthorangrekthoran Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    Naw, at this point, I'm just yanking your chain.

I did manage to get 16 pages though, so that deserves at least 6/10

Hah! Nahh, I'd give ya a 7 at least. Thanks for giving me something to read at work.
  • Options
    kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hah! Nahh, I'd give ya a 7 at least. Thanks for giving me something to read at work.

NP 4:45 over here, about time to sign off
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It's nice to see someone who dropped $200 on the game before launch not blindly follow the sheep and tell us consistently that everything's fine, this is how it's supposed to be, it's free, it's in beta just so they won't be considered foolish for spending that much money on a bunch of, in the main, <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

Oh believe me.. I regret every single dollar spent at this point. The only reason I did that was for open beta access... just having knee surgery and ever other release of late being a screaming failure I was so friggin bored... even tried MOP and lasted 2 weeks..

I went from totally stoked about this game for about 2 years now to completely disappointed once I hit 60 and saw what the dungeon groups were like, and the cash shop, and ultimately how this community is turning out... this was before all the exploit nonsense polluted everything.

I guess I envisioned this game being like the other neverwinter type games with user-generated content. Very fun times and endless content... great social experience.. great overall time investment all together. I think we all just keep chasing that dream that another game will come along like that.. but honestly... with the problem players online today I think those days are long gone.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

he's of the same opinion as you, but tired of those with the opposite opinion repeating the same nonsense as though it will somehow make it true and yet you go on the attack? No need.
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Bwhahahahahahah "empty threats". bwhahahaha

You act as if your opinion matters to me...

bwhahahaha.. man these kids with no other social outlet than gaming amuse me. So one-dimensional.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    tumblr_mf2phcODV21r9t1klo19_r4_500.gif

How long will it go, how long will it go

Before this thread is locked and trashed lol.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

I guess I envisioned this game being like the other neverwinter type games with user-generated content. Very fun times and endless content... great social experience.. great overall time investment all together. I think we all just keep chasing that dream that another game will come along like that.. but honestly... with the problem players online today I think those days are long gone.

It was never going to happen. Jack Emmett's stubborn idea that they can have a game engine for all games makes that apparent. The engine itself is 5 years old and very limited ( I've played with many of the tools, it's last century ).
    It's all a ploy to save money. They could have licensed Unreal 3 and got a couple of years head start. Unreal 4 is an even bigger improvement ( but was not available back when they started ) would that have eaten into their profits? Sure but it would have cut the development time meaning they only had to do the assets and tweak their existing server/client software.
    It was doomed from the outset and many, many fans of the IP just let out a huge sigh of disappointment when the rumours started a few years back that cryptic were making this.
    This sort of thing is what bioware do well and do best. Should have been farmed out to them.

It won't be in my play schedule once Teso starts, that's for sure. Whatever the cost.
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Bwhahahahahahah "empty threats". bwhahahaha

You act as if your opinion matters to me...

bwhahahaha.. man these kids with no other social outlet than gaming amuse me. So one-dimensional.

ok maybe i just quit tooooo. so many people make this threat yet still trolling threads. sure im trolling by saying this but nobody gives a fk if you leave. dont advertise it for attention just <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> leave then.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

How long will it go, how long will it go

Before this thread is locked and trashed lol.

This just in..... posting silly animated gifs went out of style 5 years ago newb. Get with the times.
  • Options
    back2workback2work Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wakerglass wrote: »
    i'm just sticking around to find out which adult has a better job. how about you guys?

I rather enjoy my job. I watch a couple screens making sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing when they are supposed to be doing it. All while posting this reply
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    This just in..... posting silly animated gifs went out of style 5 years ago newb. Get with the times.

threatens to leave yet still trolls....
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Like I care about the times?!

I live to be spontaneous, I wouldn't care what's "in" or "out".

Mwah~~~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf11Khedqvs
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It was never going to happen. Jack Emmett's stubborn idea that they can have a game engine for all games makes that apparent. The engine itself is 5 years old and very limited ( I've played with many of the tools, it's last century ).
    It's all a ploy to save money. They could have licensed Unreal 3 and got a couple of years head start. Unreal 4 is an even bigger improvement ( but was not available back when they started ) would that have eaten into their profits? Sure but it would have cut the development time meaning they only had to do the assets and tweak their existing server/client software.
    It was doomed from the outset and many, many fans of the IP just let out a huge sigh of disappointment when the rumours started a few years back that cryptic were making this.
    This sort of thing is what bioware do well and do best. Should have been farmed out to them.

It won't be in my play schedule once Teso starts, that's for sure. Whatever the cost.

Well don't hold your breathe on TESO either.. I'm also anticipating that release but I've been getting some disturbing feedback from colleagues who are in some development circles with some of their devs... they are making some very stupid decisions in that game.

I still have hope.. outside of TESO I don't even know of anything else on the radar.. I've been struggling to find a permanent game to play for 2 years now. LOTRO was always my fallback game and WB has really watered down and ruined that game. I was so stoked for Secret World. I was stoked for GW2. I was stoked for Tera. Probably a dozen others I'm forgetting in their.. Just keep chasing that dream of the fun I had playing MUDs, then EQ1 and UO, even Wow up thru Burning Crusade.
  • Options
    zieglerzzieglerz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 197 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    solyad1 wrote: »
    a. Why are you cruising game sites at work (and don't say you get paid to because that's a lie)?

b. When they accept RMT we're not in beta anymore Toto.
    a) works in a call center I wager. Same as myself.
  • Options
    pilfropilfro Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so thats somehow renders my reply useless? Yea sure ill go look for mmorpg.com article, hosted on another website.

speaking of which, if <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> offends you you could use your hands to cover those nasty adds, no peeking (just read the article, its in the middle, adds are on its sides). Or you could use add blocker. Or you could stop being offended by <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

Either way, i posted a link and you can ignore it all you want but im afraid that wont make it go away.

Maybe he works.
  • Options
    beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Like I care about the times?!

I live to be spontaneous, I wouldn't care what's "in" or "out".

Mwah~~~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf11Khedqvs

my thoughts exactly
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    beaghan1 wrote: »
    my thoughts exactly

And this encapsulates exactly what's wrong with all these game releases... You guys actually cause the same problems that most of you guys complain about. Go figure.

Thanks for the empirical example of what we've been talking about.