test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

We want an official respound on our concerns!!!

micdaraumicdarau Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So threads like:”Game needs a full Character Wipe„ or ”Can we not have a repeat of d3 please?” are completly ignored because you dont have the solutions for now or why?
Me as a Guardian, and many other ppl who paid for a continuous evolution of this game allready stoped playing, and I dont count the free users who left also, because we are posting many bugs, and you simply ignore them, and Im not talking about minor bugs!
So you should be taking some time to respond our concerns, and stop replying on FB things like ” It's a great suggestion!”, we want to know what is going on, until is to late.
I checked most of the threads complaing about big issues and your dont respond even at 1.
Shame.
The Proclaimers - (I'm gonna be) 500 miles
Post edited by micdarau on

Comments

• Options
    unirodunirod Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    bump <--- looks like at least 10 characters to me
  • Options
    flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If nothing else, just a simple acknowledgment that PW has seen the concerns & is working to correct them would be nice.
    Fare you well
    Let your life proceed by its own designs
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...
  • Options
    chewbydoobychewbydooby Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not gonna happen. Roll a Guardian Fighter, get to 60, and start doing this:

lulz.jpg
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You really think devs are going to take time out of their busy day to post on the forums. No. But just cause they aren't posting doesn't mean they are not working on the issues that are posted on the forums.
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rhoric wrote: »
    You really think devs are going to take time out of their busy day to post on the forums. No. But just cause they aren't posting doesn't mean they are not working on the issues that are posted on the forums.

I think the OPs point was that they have never seen a Dev give a reply in thread and when they do hotfix something it is invariably an exploit that financially affects PWE and not the players......
  • Options
    phillight86phillight86 Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Offical statement: "We dont have Problems. All Fine. There no Exploit and Bugs out, these things are all new Features."

u dont believe? check: www.pwe-dont-care.com
  • Options
    glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I haven't run into a single bug yet.
  • Options
    flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You really think devs are going to take time out of their busy day to post on the forums.

No, because that's what Community Moderators are for: get the info from the devs, post it to the forums. That's generally how MMO forums work, after all.
    Fare you well
    Let your life proceed by its own designs
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...
  • Options
    unirodunirod Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

too busy countin' money.

They could be counting money for years and years to come. They choose however to just do this for a couple of weeks. I don't understand the logic behind this.
  • Options
    powerpuffponypowerpuffpony Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Respound???

inigo-montoya.jpg
  • Options
    teldarateldara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

They are scrambling to find PR guys to respond. If the Devs don't respond, it'll hurt them more and more. Community Managers are not Developers.

If they had an official response, it would put our mind to ease. But, they haven't for days. Our faith is deminising and moral to play is low.
  • Options
    mal3fact0rmal3fact0r Member Posts: 83
    edited May 2013
    Don't hold your breath, just heard a fan "interview" the dev thinks the forums are sunshine and rainbows and everyone is happy. So, either they don't even glance at the forums or the community managers aren't doing their job of relaying information to the devs.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    My moral isn't low. I have been playing MMOs since UO. I am on playing NWO everyday and have 5 characters going. Highest in a lvl 42 cleric
  • Options
    micdaraumicdarau Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dude I think you dont have any idea about what bugs are we talking about. Do you see the picture in this post? in 2-3 days you can exploit so much the game, you cant belive! Im full of AD, my GS is 13k, PVP is mehh, what do you enjoy here?
    And we are posting all this exploits and every morning you see the same picture:)), or w8 a new patch its up:X, sure they fixed some bugs: Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.22
    Quests
    The Clockwork Tomb and Doomguide's Duty quests have each had an exploit addressed.
    Do you get our point now?
  • Options
    pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not gonna happen. Roll a Guardian Fighter, get to 60, and start doing this:

lulz.jpg
    If you are 60th level you are not exploiting the game... you are finished an bored!
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • Options
    chewbydoobychewbydooby Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pzzdachu wrote: »
    If you are 60th level you are not exploiting the game... you are finished an bored!

Or you could PvP, run Foundry missions, and play with friends.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    micdarau wrote: »
    Dude I think you dont have any idea about what bugs are we talking about. Do you see the picture in this post? in 2-3 days you can exploit so much the game, you cant belive! Im full of AD, my GS is 13k, PVP is mehh, what do you enjoy here?
    And we are posting all this exploits and every morning you see the same picture:)), or w8 a new patch its up:X, sure they fixed some bugs: Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.22
    Quests
    The Clockwork Tomb and Doomguide's Duty quests have each had an exploit addressed.
    Do you get our point now?

Blah blah blah. Go back to your cave.
  • Options
    colexiancolexian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pzzdachu wrote: »
    One shotting top tier bosses = not exploiting. Riiiiiiight.
  • Options
    watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

snappy reply
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Kid Im not 14 years old like you.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

When u dont wanna tell us a new exploit, or have questions to the exploit we r currently running, then u r wrong in this forum. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    micdarau wrote: »
    Kid Im not 14 years old like you.

Now your going to insult me. I am 42.
    When u dont wanna tell us a new exploit, or have questions to the exploit we r currently running, then u r wrong in this forum. Thanks.

I don't exploit a game like some of the posters here
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i rather want a piece of cake...carrot cake
  • Options
    frostbyte85frostbyte85 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013

You sure were acting your age their pops
  • Options
    pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The exploit is getting to 60th Level in so little time, What you collect after that... Well the champions of Torill are far lower levels than the players in this game. Me I'm 12th level after a week.
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

and still playing video games, arent you too old? GET A LIFE!

no just kidding...WHERE IS MY CAKE??
  • Options
    majtrollxmajtrollx Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    Guise pls stop asking for a wipe, a lot of people benefited from the exploits and we don't want our stashes gone. Most of you guys are mad because you didn't get a piece of the pie.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Anyone still actually playing ?
  • Options
    watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I don't exploit a game like some of the posters here

nope you just trash talk and slow the whole process down. ty oldschool troll....
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    unirod wrote: »
    Anyone still actually playing ?

Nope, waitin 4 a official statement.