test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

We want an official respound on our concerns!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nope you just trash talk and slow the whole process down. ty oldschool troll....

I don't trash talk cause I know what I am talking about. Been around since UO and have beta tested a few MMOs
  • Options
    watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rhoric wrote: »
    I don't trash talk cause I know what I am talking about. Been around since UO and have beta tested a few MMOs

then why did you shun somebody with the Blah blah blah response???
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    exploits and bugs can be fixed...what will stay is

superb combat and gameplay mechanic
    fantastic environments and graphics
    a great lore and background to draw from
    the foundry system for endless campaigns

sounds like a keeper to me...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    exploits and bugs can be fixed...what will stay is

superb combat and gameplay mechanic
    fantastic environments and graphics
    a great lore and background to draw from
    the foundry system for endless campaigns

sounds like a keeper to me...
    can be fixed yes. we all know this but the thing is there is NO response that anything IS being fixed. lack of communication on the devs part.
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    then why did you shun somebody with the Blah blah blah response???

Cause he is set in his ways and no amount of responses to him will change that. So I am done with responding to him. And if people think this game is bad. They should have been around for the beta test of SWG. That was worse.
  • Options
    riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Can someone ****ing tell me what a respound is? I'm so horribly confused :(((
  • Options
    micdaraumicdarau Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You sure were acting your age their pops
    +1 nice reply ty
    The Proclaimers - (I'm gonna be) 500 miles
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    can be fixed yes. we all know this but the thing is there is NO response that anything IS being fixed. lack of communication on the devs part.

sure and in all those weeeeeks of the game being released (2) there have been a mere miserable amount of only 4? 5? patches...these lazy sons of *****es
  • Options
    itsafactitsafact Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I decided to play LoL until we get an official announcement unless, of course, it's too late.

Because there's always "too late" for everything.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sure and in all those weeeeeks of the game being released (2) there have been a mere miserable amount of only 4? 5? patches...these lazy sons of *****es

i didnt mention needing a patch today but atleast a response that this SERIOUS issue is being handled or them even admitting it is not intentional and to avoid it until it is fixed. no response to a serious problem= lack of faith in devs and shows there lack of interest in the community. just sayin
  • Options
    micdaraumicdarau Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i didnt mention needing a patch today but atleast a response that this SERIOUS issue is being handled or them even admitting it is not intentional and to avoid it until it is fixed. no response to a serious problem= lack of faith in devs and shows there lack of interest in the community. just sayin
    +1 Exactly!
    The Proclaimers - (I'm gonna be) 500 miles