test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STOP complaining. This game is 100% free to play. Screenshot proof inside. No more QQ

robman1978robman1978 Member Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If a free to play Guardian fighter can do this in just a few hours farming, imagine what you can do!

lulz.jpg

According to *website censored*, this was all done solo by a GF, and documented on video. This whole farming run took less than 2 hours.

Video link of the whole process, sped up X10.

So as you can see, NWO is clearly F2P because you can easily sell all those epics and convert them to Zen.

So please stop complaining.
Post edited by robman1978 on

Comments

• Options
    pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So what exploit is this player using to accomplish this feat of wonder? Also video deleted or blocked.
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • Options
    unirodunirod Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    He's right, Case solved, Neverwinter is a legit F2P game. Myself and a big part of the community do not feel lied to anymore.

Irony off: If only PWE would show some b a lls and tell us already when the reroll will be, i'd be less disgusted by them. As of now PWE/Cryptic is #2 on my Boykott list right after EA and that should mean ALOT.
  • Options
    oreoz2573oreoz2573 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shahualing wrote: »
    A censored website and broken youtube video with a vague screenshot and a likely story.

Cool story.

no troll, it's true. I watched the video half an hour ago. they took it down that fast lol
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    oreoz2573oreoz2573 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Which probably means it was an exploit.

well yeah that's what I'm getting at. That's what the OPs getting at as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    one of the gamebreaking exploits not as important as adding new content or making sure zen shop is fully functional....
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I don't think that's what the OP was getting at. His post was hinting that this was a legitimate way to make money in game to buy Zen.

as i feared, the OPs sarcasm flew over your head. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Which probably means it was an exploit.
    You are not easy to fool /facepalm.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • Options
    divinedingdivineding Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its rampant atm in side the game u dun need clues to know how they do it people are shouting it inside the game.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I don't think that's what the OP was getting at. His post was hinting that this was a legitimate way to make money in game to buy Zen.

lol yup you only one without common sense here obviously
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    oreoz2573 wrote: »
    no troll, it's true. I watched the video half an hour ago. they took it down that fast lol

Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> they took that down fast. I just finished watching it, came to post and now it's gone.

Anyone have another link to it? Or the video itself? I would have no problem uploading it to YouTube.

Ummmmmhmmh... Yeah of course it's an exploit. It's a really easy GF exploit to be exact.

The point of this post was to show people that Cryptic/PWI would rather fix minor issues that negatively impact their cash flow (free BoP bags and Resource packs that sometimes contained a Dragon Egg), rather than fix MAJOR issues that destroy the economy.
  • Options
    whiranwhiran Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    Looks legit.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    the best way to get this fixed is go to third party sites and post how its done. if its advertised they may jump up and fix it. posting it here they just delete it and pretend it dont exist
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    What 3rd party sites can we look for this on? ;)

Posting those is illegal. But google is your friend.
  • Options
    flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Please, tell me you were being sarcastic & totally non-serious.
    Fare you well
    Let your life proceed by its own designs
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...
  • Options
    isaiahlee1972isaiahlee1972 Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    ****. I paused the video after watching for a few minutes, came back and it's not available. What gives?
  • Options
    chewbydoobychewbydooby Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol. Wondering if I should signature that screenshot.
  • Options
    xaazxxaazx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    robman1978 wrote: »
    The point of this post was to show people that Cryptic/PWI would rather fix minor issues that negatively impact their cash flow (free BoP bags and Resource packs that sometimes contained a Dragon Egg), rather than fix MAJOR issues that destroy the economy.

This is the point that disgusts me the most. PWE is nothing more than a bottom feeding company that will do whatever they need to as long as they can grab some quick cash.

Dev 1. - Oh no, people farming resource packs.
    Dev 2. - OMG we need to fix that so they buy them from the store.

Dev 1. - GF filling up bags and bags of epics with exploits.
    Dev 2, - Ahh that's ok, we'll get to that later. Any new mounts you can think of?

This company is disgusting.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i should post the survey exploit that can be repeated non stop and give 42 zen each time if done correctly. how long do you think it would remain up?
  • Options
    ultraxanatovultraxanatov Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yaaaarrr !
  • Options
    paragon33paragon33 Member Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The best part is thats not even the original; its missing the, Sold to, sold to, sold to, sold to, sold to, window that was on left side lol...
    Careful tho mods are posting warnings to even mentioning exploits now... Ironically they start doing their job here but not in the actual game... *sigh

Talk about ruining your own game... We finally get a decent game and the team goes mia... O my bad.. They are fixing server stability.

All they had to do since they wont rollback or do emergency maintenance like any legit company was turn tag all BoE as BoP; this would stop the current stockpile from destroying the game any further while they do what ever the flip it is that are doing...

Its to late tho, T2 is already approaching 5-15k... Its not the economy you should be worried about; thats borked already. Its the longevity of the game.

I love when people say its only beta to excuse this... So you mean to say the game will be destroyed before its even released then lol...

Crafting was also hit; asset packs were being exploited... So I can buy the free 60s <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>; each to their own. But making everything else trivial thats meant to take time means bye bye... Because the game loses its umph... Content, gear and longevity have been damaged.

And as Ive said before, Im a fan :/ not a hater...

If they want to fix it roll back and refund all Zen; it will go right back into the game anyway. If not they obviously plan to carry on with the same Pwe failure...

I say this because we dont see even a spark of attention to this...

People defend them when an entire team of other people work on the debugging, patching etc...

These guys don't even lift a finger while rampant cheating goes on in game... So w/o worry of punishment people openly look for afk pvp teams... "TEAMS"... People are even offering in game for info leading to exploits now. Not a single GM does anything about it.

But hey you post the cheaters names in forums with SS and "you" get pwe justice all over you...
    I know its against the rules... My point is look how fast they get on it.

I know of 4 post as of today in these forums describing how to exploit and they are still up...

*I know you mods have no control over these things... But common.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    paragon33 wrote: »
    The best part is thats not even the original; its missing the, Sold to, sold to, sold to, sold to, sold to, window that was on left side lol...

That's one of like 10 screenshot the guy posted trying to sell his guide on how to exploit as a GF. I simply took it, added the note about there being no major exploits and uploaded. Then I linked to his video, because it showed everything, including Zen + AD + items. However the video has since been taken down.

One of the screens he had, even showed his Zen balance - which was in the many thousands.
  • Options
    bacchirabacchira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Reading this makes me lose all interest in the game :(

And that's a real shame cause as far as gameplay goes this is one of the best I have seen in a long time
  • Options
    label94label94 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bacchira wrote: »
    Reading this makes me lose all interest in the game :(

And that's a real shame cause as far as gameplay goes this is one of the best I have seen in a long time
    Yea I just quit after reading this.