test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STOP complaining. This game is 100% free to play. Screenshot proof inside. No more QQ

2»

Comments

• Options
    urdefmadurdefmad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    No chit its a F2P game, no one said it was a P2P game.

It is however a F2P but P2W game. Anyone that thinks otherwise is a clueless nuthugger.
  • Options
    nenad352838nenad352838 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    robman1978 wrote: »
    If a free to play Guardian fighter can do this in just a few hours farming, imagine what you can do!

lulz.jpg

According to *website censored*, this was all done solo by a GF, and documented on video. This whole farming run took less than 2 hours.

Video link of the whole process, sped up X10.

So as you can see, NWO is clearly F2P because you can easily sell all those epics and convert them to Zen.

So please stop complaining.

Awesome, thanks for info *grabs a wallet and runs off to pay 200$ to PWE* ........

.................................NOT <.<
  • Options
    bondbpbbondbpb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Greed tends to corrupt all things. Corruption destroys things. This game could have been great, but PWE got greedy, now it will be just another "meh" mmo. I'm playing for fun to experience the endgame, then out of here. There is no sustainability for me in a game where real life money rules all. I always measured accomplishments in time invested and skill.
    23.jpg