test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Last Boss of Neverwinter - Solo

maliblu22maliblu22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU5ZpAs8aWE

Yep he spent a lot, Unsure if there was a thread on here about this, this is terrible if it's this easy with real life money.
Post edited by maliblu22 on

Comments

• Options
    nme78nme78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nice gj killing that thing
  • Options
    yukishiro3yukishiro3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 94
    edited May 2013
    lol i don't really think you can say he won
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    why not???
  • Options
    natejam101natejam101 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, if that is the endgame for Neverwinter, ill be deleting this game from my hard drive asap..very sad that one person can spend real money on a character and solo a boss of this magnitude. Very sad.

Oh how I miss those 40 man MC days :(
    ASUS P8Z68 V-Pro Gen3 mobo, Intel i7 2600k, 32gb DDR3 G-Skill Ripjaws, 500gb SSD, 2TB HDD, Geforce GTX 690 x2 Sli, 1200 watt Thermaltake modular PS, Thermaltake gaming tower.
  • Options
    nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well isn't this just utterly <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Can't believe this is even possible...
  • Options
    opkoreaumopkoreaum Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is even easier when u have a Guardian Fighter bugging it doing 2 billion damage and 1 shotting everything. Here are some of the names if u want to group with them and get free loot on Dragon Server.

Theres more but im sure u guys can check players in the guild "Tier Two Farm Crew" in Dragon server
  • Options
    nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    opkoreaum wrote: »
    This is even easier when u have a Guardian Fighter bugging it doing 2 billion damage and 1 shotting everything. Here are some of the names if u want to group with them and get free loot on Dragon Server.

Thoril Swordhand@toxiic05
    reAseu@idanox1
    Vargynja@vaaso189
    VEmtanka@vemvet91
    Fearitsself@uncao3d
    Gairai@xgairai
    kobebryantblackmamba@kobebryantblackmamba
    Latea@supermarke

Theres more but im sure u guys can check players in the guild "Tier Two Farm Crew" in Dragon server

How has this NOT been hot fixed?
  • Options
    dimtoxdimtox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 81
    edited May 2013
    BUgging as in how? like they do a bugged skill or is it a boss bug wtf?
  • Options
    teldarateldara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dimtox wrote: »

Google is your friend. We can't speak how to exploit on the forum.
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dimtox wrote: »

The T1 guardian Fighter set bonus is broken it debuffs the mobs to the point where they have - def so the GF charges in and 3 shots the last boss in Castle Never . The devs must do a rollback and ban some people becuz this is just ridiculous , they are farming CN right now as we speak and this will effect the economy of the game greatly . If the dev team let the "farmers " get away with this fiasco it'll tell us a lot about the company that you guys gave money to as HotN and Guardians .
  • Options
    ordainedoneordainedone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol PWE doesn't care. THIS IS A CASH GRAB GAME. Been saying this since PWE merged with Cryptic. I stick around on these forums to watch and laugh at all the people quitting daily because of PWE. The same people that white knighted PWE when I said they were nothing but a CASH GRAB company. They do it with all their games.

Create Game > Make is a Cash Grab > Dumb players spend tons of cash > Game Dies a few Months later > PWE Creates Game > Makes game 100% Cash Grab > Dumb players,,,,..... Repeat over and over.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    lol PWE doesn't care. THIS IS A CASH GRAB GAME. Been saying this since PWE merged with Cryptic. I stick around on these forums to watch and laugh at all the people quitting daily because of PWE. The same people that white knighted PWE when I said they were nothing but a CASH GRAB company. They do it with all their games.

Create Game > Make is a Cash Grab > Dumb players spend tons of cash > Game Dies a few Months later > PWE Creates Game > Makes game 100% Cash Grab > Dumb players,,,,..... Repeat over and over.

This seems so terrible, Definitely understand they need money to stay in business, I much rather have payed $60 + Sub fee for a much more awesome game.
  • Options
    mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP you posted this the other day, why you reposting it pretending it's the first time you see it? Actually, why you only post about these things and exploits??
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    mutharex wrote: »
    OP you posted this the other day, why you reposting it pretending it's the first time you see it? Actually, why you only post about these things and exploits??

please link me to my other posts please.
  • Options
    enctenct Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it's not pay to win when you can easily buy zen with in-game currency
  • Options
    unirodunirod Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Why does this rogue bother to pay around 600$ to be able to do this ? Just get a gf and one-shot ervything. problem ?
  • Options
    karzak851karzak851 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

lol
    these pw fanboys..

I dont think he hates the game, he hates PW like everyone else
    Their business model has always been the same for mmo's. CASH GRAB
  • Options
    mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    karzak851 wrote: »
    lol
    these pw fanboys..

I dont think he hates the game, he hates PW like everyone else
    Their business model has always been the same for mmo's. CASH GRAB

lol PW fanboy
    he can hate who he wants but if he tries to put up this kind of farce, well someone has to point out he is an hypocrite
    Also, why dontcha go play some non-PW game if you hate them?
  • Options
    paragon33paragon33 Member Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Get a life dude, he's merely pointing out a serious problem that people continue to be unaware of...

Then again your probably doing the exploits and just want it buried...

I am reporting you...

*kk lets grow up now

O my bad, you want T2 for 4-15k a piece... What was I thinking.

Enjoy the game in a month and its dead because of this trend...
  • Options
    karzak851karzak851 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol PW fanboy
    he can hate who he wants but if he tries to put up this kind of farce, well someone has to point out he is an hypocrite
    Also, why dontcha go play some non-PW game if you hate them?

Oh I do, Im just reading the forums to see how PW can destroy the game evern more :p
    The same way I am reading diablo 3 forums, to laugh at everyone that is left playing
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    paragon33 wrote: »
    Get a life dude, he's merely pointing out a serious problem that people continue to be unaware of...

Then again your probably doing the exploits and just want it buried...

I am reporting you...

*kk lets grow up now

O my bad, you want T2 for 4-15k a piece... What was I thinking.

Enjoy the game in a month and its dead because of this trend...

"dude" my TR is level 13, thanks you very much.

He isn't reporting, he is just trying to start flame wars acting all sanctimonious while he knows well aboutthis video. Report away. But don't defend this hypocrite, he is your average garden troll variety
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    karzak851 wrote: »
    Oh I do, Im just reading the forums to see how PW can destroy the game evern more :p
    The same way I am reading diablo 3 forums, to laugh at everyone that is left playing

Have fun ;)

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/announcement.php?f=688
    just in case you want to see how many rules he broke
  • Options
    timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited May 2013

yes because their flagship game Perfect World International hasn't been around for 4+ years. . .
  • Options
    watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "dude" my TR is level 13, thanks you very much.

He isn't reporting, he is just trying to start flame wars acting all sanctimonious while he knows well aboutthis video. Report away. But don't defend this hypocrite, he is your average garden troll variety

please explain how he is a hypocrite? does he use crit bug and complain about it at same time? does he pay to win on last boss fight himself like in vid? and what is you infatuation with him? you secretly admire the fella?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    please explain how he is a hypocrite? does he use crit bug and complain about it at same time? does he pay to win on last boss fight himself like in vid? and what is you infatuation with him? you secretly admire the fella?

He pretends of stumbling on a video that he has already posted and commented about in other threads and with an air of innocence invites people to flame about it. It's all in his post history, just the **** doesn't know it

PS no infatuation, this is the first time I comment on one of his thread but as the guy only has 6 posts all the same it's not hard to find out
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    timm4444 wrote: »
    yes because their flagship game Perfect World International hasn't been around for 4+ years. . .

After some years on MMO forums you learn that these people simply hate a game/company if it doesn't bend to any of their whims and so they go on with this "dead in 3 months" mantra...

sad I know but some kids never grow in a full adult
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    He pretends of stumbling on a video that he has already posted and commented about in other threads and with an air of innocence invites people to flame about it. It's all in his post history, just the **** doesn't know it

PS no infatuation, this is the first time I comment on one of his thread but as the guy only has 6 posts all the same it's not hard to find out

I have a feeling you post more than you play the game?
  • Options
    neslo4neslo4 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maliblu22 wrote: »
    I have a feeling you post more than you play the game?

He doesn't want to talk anymore!
  • Options
    lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    timm4444 wrote: »

The game is called Perfect World btw, Perfect World International is just the name they give their version of game to distinguish it from all the other companies PWE sold rights to.

And Perfect World game is a horrible cash grab, true to Eastern p2w model. At ridiculous prices as well...at least the original Malaysian Perfect World was cheap (they were first to present game to Western market, and bought rights from this company PWE), then PWE decided to sell game themselves directly and inflated prices by 1000%

At the same time stealing the Malaysian Perfect World market by ensuring they got their patches much, much later than were deployed here.

Yes this is true.

This is the company we are dealing with.