Install Arc
Options

dungen queuing

Comments

• Options
    layol692k7layol692k7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    grimnosh82 wrote: »
    something seriously needs to be done though, I've queued up 10 times and 9 of the times I've gotten into the dungeon... there's been 5 dps'ers. And the T1 Epic dungeons aren't really doable with 5 dps, need atleast a healer to have the slightest shot at it.
    loving the game to bits, but standing in the Enclave and spamming chat to try to get a group (which may take hours) kinda kills the fun for me. so please please.. figure out something to deal with this.

thats what i am saying i was hoping this would draw devs attention I use the wow comparison so much because they are so successful. They must have done somthing right lol at their peak player base was 12.3 million now they are down to like 8,6 million. and with the subscription decrease they say they are not even worried that they are still king. when titan comes out they will prob still sit on the mmo throne cause other companies that make mmo's do not give the majority of the public what they want
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    just trying to get some devs to read this thread
  • Options
    relekrelek Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The problem is, not many people want to play GF due to it's near non-viability. I played one up to 30, only to realize that holding aggro is almost impossible, and you still get hit just as hard as a DPS.

Cleric, however, really can make a group (or break it if you don't have one). Their shield is insanely powerful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *Actual screenshot taken in game.

IGN: Relek
    Server: Lost City

PVE Is for Cowards b:surrender
    PVP is for the Cool people b:cool
  • Options
    calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Skirmishes require a GF but dungeons don't? Seems rather strange.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    scalretdoomscalretdoom Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bump for justice. I'm very sick of queuing for 15mins and get 5dps in a party.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bump this if you are tired of bad dungen ques lets say like 5 dps no tank no healer
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Devs please take notice of this problem
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Devs please take care of this issue!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bump so devs take notice of this issue
  • Options
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    cetra07cetra07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The dungeon finder is so bad that everyone has to resort to spamming the main chat to find a decent group.

Neverwinter end game is disappointing atm.
    No variety in pvp. Glory item too easy to max out.
    Dungeon finder is broken. Even if u find a party, the final boss fight is often ridiculously tedious with millions of add. yup MILLIONS..
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    cetra07 wrote: »
    The dungeon finder is so bad that everyone has to resort to spamming the main chat to find a decent group.

Neverwinter end game is disappointing atm.
    No variety in pvp. Glory item too easy to max out.
    Dungeon finder is broken. Even if u find a party, the final boss fight is often ridiculously tedious with millions of add. yup MILLIONS..

I sure wellcome your reply spread the word to your friends that are annoyed by this . So that we as a comunity can get the devs attention!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    scalretdoomscalretdoom Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bump. just had another 15min queue to get 5 dps group.
  • Options
    stauchstauch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    Just because not one mod or dev have posted here does not mean that they aren't aware of this issue, and excessive bumping will probably lead to this thread just getting locked instead.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    stauch wrote: »
    Just because not one mod or dev have posted here does not mean that they aren't aware of this issue, and excessive bumping will probably lead to this thread just getting locked instead.

Seriously why would they care if people bumped a thread? This is the first game forum that I have ever had anyone say anything about this.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    layol692k7 wrote: »
    Seriously why would they care if people bumped a thread? This is the first game forum that I have ever had anyone say anything about this.

Because it's against the forum rules.

No power-posting, spamming, bumping and/or flaming.
  • Options
    shiroiojikashiroiojika Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This isn't wow, don't try to enforce your tired old trinity on this game.
    Druid.jpg
  • Options
    jedizalmjedizalm Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013

That.....that makes no **** sense....

The Real Problems
  • Options
    edited May 2013

lol its broken and if you read the entire thread other ways have been suggested If you want to keep playing a broken game be my guest! But if a lot of this stuff is not fixed soon! This game will lose a tone of players and will end up like swtor did. People that bought the 200 dollar founders packs just like the people who bought the swtor ce will never come back to any game this company publishes. My point still stands there is a reason to this day why WoW remains king of mmos they listen to their community.Their Products and services do one other thing they work that is the key I have played many PWI games and they all have some bad issues with them that is why their player base is low. I would love to see this game succeed! It is the companies best game and is very good to a certain degree but things need to be fixed. So stop being a nub and do something good for this game if you like it so much. Post some constructive feedback!!!
  • Options
    jedizalmjedizalm Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    layol692k7 wrote: »
    My point still stands there is a reason to this day why WoW remains king of mmos they listen to their community.

Wow is the king alright, thats why they reported just recently to investors that they lost over 1.7 million subscribers between Feb. and April. Sound reasoning.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    jedizalm wrote: »
    Wow is the king alright, thats why they reported just recently to investors that they lost over 1.7 million subscribers between Feb. and April. Sound reasoning.

Considering that WoW is almost 10 years old it's hardly a surprise. Most companies don't even dare to publish any numbers.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    jedizalm wrote: »
    I know read the report even with that loss blizzard makes more money in one month than all other mmo game companies prob make in a year.And still having over 8 million players is not chump change. I am willing to wager that when WoW dies Titan will will be the new king!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    lol all of this over bad dungeon que system. Hilarious
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    calamintha wrote: »
    Considering that WoW is almost 10 years old it's hardly a surprise. Most companies don't even dare to publish any numbers.

And the ones Blizzard publishes are heavily inflated as they include Chinese players who pay a fraction of what Western players pay.

Anyway, WoW comparisons are silly, especially when it comes to the gameplay. If I wanted to play WoW or one of the many clones, I would open my accounts right this second. The LFG tool does need to be improved (though the first couple T1 epics can be done without tank or cleric), but it already tries to build working groups, My GF gets dungeons much, much faster than my CW.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    And the ones Blizzard publishes are heavily inflated as they include Chinese players who pay a fraction of what Western players pay.

Anyway, WoW comparisons are silly, especially when it comes to the gameplay. If I wanted to play WoW or one of the many clones, I would open my accounts right this second. The LFG tool does need to be improved (though the first couple T1 epics can be done without tank or cleric), but it already tries to build working groups, My GF gets dungeons much, much faster than my CW.
    If you read the begining of the thread all i was trying to do is draw more attention to a big issue that needs to be fixed. Try running tier 2 epic dungens ith out the op cleric that severly needs adjustment alog with all other class combo's not to mention perfect worlds known bad customer service
  • Options
    forumname012forumname012 Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    That, and then the game crashes so often when you try to enter a dungeon... so even if you did have a cleric/gf/etc, they would have no way to get to you thanks to the client crash.