test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

dungen queuing

13»

Comments

• imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I agree that in T2 dungeons you need at least a cleric. I tried without and it didn't work.

It is just one of those things that will get fixed. When I can't get a properly set up group withnmy CW and feel too lazy to build one from scratch, I just level my GF and cleric a little. Pretty sure we will see some fixes soon.

I have never crashed when entering a dungeon. Only crashes I encountered were when rogues were bugged.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • layol692k7layol692k7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    calamintha wrote: »
    Because it's against the forum rules.

No power-posting, spamming, bumping and/or flaming.

that is a joke i see all kinds of this gom\ning on espec the flaming
    edited May 2013
    is PWI an asian based company? just a question i thought I needed an answer to. If so that could be a language barrier in answering tickets in game, and customer service as a whole
  • jedizalmjedizalm Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    layol692k7 wrote: »
    is PWI an asian based company? just a question i thought I needed an answer to. If so that could be a language barrier in answering tickets in game, and customer service as a whole

I think its a Pan-Asian based company, but it has a huge corporate headquarters in america.
    edited May 2013
    jedizalm wrote: »
    I think its a Pan-Asian based company, but it has a huge corporate headquarters in america.

I wonder why such poor customer support but anys this is off topic.
    edited May 2013
    I wonder why such poor customer support but anys this is off topic.

the poor customer support comes from the fact that its heavy load time. The game JUST went live for everyone, so ALOT of people have joined the game, and they are all....or most of them are sending in tickets all the time. Some send multiple tickets for the same thing. Even from a State based company, heavy load times mean long customer support waits, and rushed form styled answers. Its not the companies fault.

I saw a perfect analogy some time ago.

A restraunt open up this week. The line is out the door. They just dont have the crew available for the kind of rush you get on day one, but once the rush dies out, service will return to normal.
    edited May 2013
    jedizalm wrote: »
    the poor customer support comes from the fact that its heavy load time. The game JUST went live for everyone, so ALOT of people have joined the game, and they are all....or most of them are sending in tickets all the time. Some send multiple tickets for the same thing. Even from a State based company, heavy load times mean long customer support waits, and rushed form styled answers. Its not the companies fault.

I saw a perfect analogy some time ago.

A restraunt open up this week. The line is out the door. They just dont have the crew available for the kind of rush you get on day one, but once the rush dies out, service will return to normal.

I understand that it just seems that way with all of thier games
    edited May 2013
    I understand that it just seems that way with all of thier games

It could be....I dont ritually play either Cryptic or PWE games. I have played them in the past, but I dont do so everyday.
    edited May 2013
    so I wonder when this issue is gonna get patched?
    edited May 2013
    so I wonder when this issue is gonna get patched?

Well....I made a post about the real issue in dungeon queueing a while ago. You know about it, but here is it for everyone else.

The Real Problem
  • coolmoleculecoolmolecule Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree. A role check system for the queuing would be ideal, in that there would be sufficient roles to complete the dungeons.