Options

when we will see new content?

2»

Comments

• Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The content in game is still a mess and you want more? :D wtf
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pr0mote wrote: »
    1 - im running my own company, so dont need to "get a job"
    2 - foundry sucks

Only play the 4 and 5 star foundry missions then. I've not had bad luck doing that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    etherealj wrote: »
    The content in game is still a mess and you want more? :D wtf

some people are just impatient. As I pointed out to the OP the game has been open less than 2 weeks and he wants more content already? Really?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    some people are just impatient. As I pointed out to the OP the game has been open less than 2 weeks and he wants more content already? Really?

People afraid of running out of content should definitely not buy full t2 from the AH.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • Options
    hardway01hardway01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    2 - foundry sucks

I got two buddies that are pretty much right where you are content and attitude wise. Both are unemployed and play video games 8-12 hours a day. On the other hand I have a full time job, play only a few hours a day and have yet to even hit level 60.

I tried to think of a way to say it without being a jerk but to just put it bluntly... the problem isn't the game, its you. If you have already burned through everything NWO has to offer then you just play video games to much. If that's your lifestyle choice its fine as your free to live how you please but don't blame the game. Accept that you dedicate a very large amount of time to your hobbies and either scale it back or find other games to spread you play time amongst. There is a whole sect of "full time gamers" who blast through a game and then cry foul when they have nothing left to do. Game companies will never be able to produce enough content to make these sort of players happy. They have even admitted such things in countless interviews in the past.

Just take some responsibility for your lifestyle and stop blaming it on game designers. I don't care if your successful, a total financial failure or comfortably in between. In fact, its not the point at all. YOU play more then the average video game player. YOU need to adjust to make that work for YOU. That's the long and the short of it.

I don't think I should have to explain this to another adult.
  • Options
    rictrasrictras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    2 - foundry sucks

You run your own company, and yet still have time to exhaust all the Neverwinter content in less than two weeks?
    The meaning of life, is to give life meaning.
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    already posted but stating the obvious:

Soon
    http://nw.perfectworld.com/module1
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • Options
    uberoverpoweruberoverpower Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im not to sure about the foundry yet...At least every other foundry map is bugged to the point where you somehow get stuck. Example.. I had to grab a vase, but there was a imaginary enemy somewhere about so i couldn't kill a guy i cant see, so i was stuck in a room blocked with a gate.
    Yes, there is some great foundry missions that do work perfect but ive done most of those already.
    As far as creating, well ive tried, even had a real good one that took 3 weeks (Beta) to make ,just to have it mess up for no reason. Besides that, I gave em 200$ so i wouldnt have to create user content. you know the $200 packs that went to developers.
    So....they need to develope!
    Dont kow....maybe im just a d*ck. and dont feel like I got the $200 worth.

Yep..Gauntlgrym will probaly be next. I just wish they wouldn't put up daily missions you cant even do yet, like the guanlgrym pvp and pve.

Sorry to seem rude...but you're <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Or 8ys old...not sure yet.

You chewed through content faster than what's even considered fast for hardcore players out there and is DEMANDING content to what's a unbelievable pace...

No company in the world pushes content that fast, not Blizzard, not EA trash, not Bettesda, not GGG...get out of your autistic bubble for once and stop being <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

They need to get technical stuff down and stable THEN they gotta fix the gameplay bugs with classes, Feats, Powers and Encounter mechanics overall THEN they should worry about content.
  • Options
    pantamimepantamime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    But if your max level with full T2 epics. Why would you bother going through Foundry missions. What is the gain? Just to do it? You aren't progressing your character at all in nay way. I think thats what people want more than just a different scene with different mobs to kill. They want further progression. Really the game is super easy and fast. When I got level 60 from doing all the story line quests I had to do a double take. Really? max level already?

So I took a breather and played a GWF for a while. So I still have T2 dungeons to do on my main. But after that, why would I log in and run foundry missions. That doesn't progress my character in anyway.

I think we all know more content/classes wont be released for at least 2 months. So I guess just roll an alt and get that geared and leveled. After you have all your character slots filled you're kinda SoL though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PVPer rocking it Solo queue style since the dawn of Neverwinter
  • Options
    ashgan99ashgan99 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    morbic wrote: »
    Foundry is there for a reason folks, feel free to explore User Generated Content or create your own till the next content patches.
    This here is a good reason. Leave the new shiny lootz to WoW focus on the RPG aspect where D&D stems
  • Options
    bluespartan1bluespartan1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    **** game has been open beta 5 minutes and people already saying need new content. Give them time to iron out issues then I am sure they will bring new content!
  • Options
    purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Sorry to seem rude...but you're <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Or 8ys old...not sure yet.

You chewed through content faster than what's even considered fast for hardcore players out there and is DEMANDING content to what's a unbelievable pace...

No company in the world pushes content that fast, not Blizzard, not EA trash, not Bettesda, not GGG...get out of your autistic bubble for once and stop being <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

They need to get technical stuff down and stable THEN they gotta fix the gameplay bugs with classes, Feats, Powers and Encounter mechanics overall THEN they should worry about content.

<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>? nope... just 30 year old with a small business (part owner) and time. Maybe i was just hoping that in the 4+ years it took to make there would have been more content. Demanding new content????? Read the title, the title is "When will we see new content" it was just a simple question with a hopefully simple answer.. a month.. 2 or 3 months...6 months.. it would be nice to know. As far as name calling and being insulting.. I think your a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> or a 8 yr old. The correct abbreviation for year is yr not ys.
  • Options
    purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I love a game with a good story and want more of it and if me asking a question like when will we see more content somehow gets you pissed off then you need to get over it.
  • Options
    kidblitzkidblitz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    morbic wrote: »
    Foundry is there for a reason folks, feel free to explore User Generated Content or create your own till the next content patches.

^^^ This.

Also, I've always wondered, when did an MMO become about the destination and not about the journey?

I treat an MMO similar to a single player RPG. I take my time, soak in the environment and the lore.... why does everyone feel the need to rush in MMORPGs?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    kidblitz wrote: »
    ^^^ This.

Also, I've always wondered, when did an MMO become about the destination and not about the journey?

I treat an MMO similar to a single player RPG. I take my time, soak in the environment and the lore.... why does everyone feel the need to rush in MMORPGs?

I didn't really try to rush through it, but like a great book, It was hard to stop. Ive done every mission, and checked every part of every map. I loved it...and simply want more and dont want it to end but to merely continue.