Author: @BardicKnowledge
    Q1: Prologue - The Lady and the Worm NW-DPQPJSVTH
    Tags: #Challenge, #Story, #Solo, #Group
  • ctans03ctans03 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Quest: An Affair Most Offensive
    @ctans03
    NW-DC2YIT3FR
    Solo orientated content with a focus on humor, challenging combat, and multiple conversation pathways.

If you happen to play it, I would genuinely appreciate any of the feedback you shoot my way. This is my first attempt at content creation, so I'm hoping it plays fairly well.
  • morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guide - Custom Channels and List
    @Infernall
    NW-DHBU9OTOS

Supposed to be an in-game introduction to creating/joining custom channels and a list of what public channels folks have created that folks might want to join. Conversation based and completed when get all the information that you want.
  • auricklemtauricklemt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very cool of you to do this! My first one is:

Desolation (Campaign), Sunken City of Pazar (first quest).
    Desolation's short code: NWS-DQM7EZIQO
    The Sunken City of Pazar: NW-DLV22PT54
    @MTDMS

I have it listed as beta, but plan to remove that designation once I've had a few people report no issues.
    Foundry Campaign: The Stars of Desolation
    Adapted from "The Desert of Desolation" by Tracy and Laura Hickman
  • bestarallinbestarallin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would love a review of my quest

Making a little on the side : The pesky councilor. (NWS-DQASUEVTV)
    Please play and rate my campaign : Making a little on the side. (NWS-DQASUEVTV)
  • thefyfethefyfe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello!

Here is my first foundry quest. I am excited for other players to experience it. I welcome constructive criticism.

Good Samaritan
    @adderal
    NW-DCJ4NY4CU

It's a quick quest with a short story. Nothing deep. You may need to bring a potion or two if you're playing alone.
  • tsumikirotsumikiro Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Maw
    NW-DQNEIVBC5

It isn't tuned for solo play, but its possible with a lot of aoe. Might be better if you have hit 40 already. Thank you.
  • thesabotenderthesabotender Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello, I recently finished my first quest, and would love some proper reviews (not just "Great quest, liked it" types)

Please read my forum post for a list of know bugs and updates for the next version.
    As I state in my forum post, please review the Quest ingame with your experiences and comments. Report bugs, suggestions and problems by replying to my thread... or PM as you mentioned.
    Forum Post URL
    Also, as I dont really have a good estimate of the difficulty (due to Foundy bugs with testing) and I also dont have a good estimate of the time it takes. Please report these in your forum post :)

Name: Save the Princess!
    Short Code: NW-DBA7YIURL
    Author: @Sabotender
    Type: Story, Combat
    Difficulty: Medium
    Recommended Party: 1-2

PS. great thing you are doing here!
  • lanessar13lanessar13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ran into some issues logging in last night, but did get through the first one this morning. The reviews are taking a bit longer than expected, but I'll get them done and to the users. I'll update the lists a bit later with the others who have posted here. Tonight should be much more fruitful.
  • iakkyiakky Member Posts: 121 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lanessar13 wrote: »
    Ran into some issues logging in last night, but did get through the first one this morning. The reviews are taking a bit longer than expected, but I'll get them done and to the users. I'll update the lists a bit later with the others who have posted here. Tonight should be much more fruitful.

thank you for doing this :)
    ID: NW-DBYLAUS93
    ID:NW-DCNH66D94
  • bestarallinbestarallin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Great I can't wait!
    Please play and rate my campaign : Making a little on the side. (NWS-DQASUEVTV)
  • myyth99myyth99 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey there! I think this is a really great opportunity and if you're still working on it, I'll toss my two quests that I have done so far in my campaign into the hat!

LINK- A Tale of Two Fiends
    Author: Myyth
    Handle: @Myyth
    Campaign (Short Code: NWS-DB89TOCEC)

Q1: The Lion of Cormyr (Short Code: NW-DNNKEE3YD)
    Q2: Righteous Indignation (Short Code: NW-DH4ME85SD)
  • lanessar13lanessar13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    myyth99 wrote: »
    Hey there! I think this is a really great opportunity and if you're still working on it, I'll toss my two quests that I have done so far in my campaign into the hat!

Hi! Yes, added your campaign to the list. I'm going to level 60 on the wizard character solely through Foundry content. Seeing as the XP awards appear to be drastically reduced, this will probably take me longer than anticipated (meaning more reviews).
  • maddrivermaddriver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ignum Chapter 1 - Path to the Underworld
    NW-DA4N8EOZD
    Handle @krtr

I am curious to see how fast can one level up to 60 by only doing Foundry missions. It is an interesting objective you have there (but not an easy task).
    Ignum Campaign NWS-DBBV2EY9G
    "The quest for the Book of Ignum"
    Chapter 1 Path to the Underworld NW-DA4N8EOZD
    "I have seen your future. I have seen your end"
  • haloferthhaloferth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, love the idea, and really would appreciate the review, I feel it's finally ready :D First of my upcoming campaign, "A Pact of Shadow and Flame". Anyone interested can check out more extensive post here:http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?210141-A-Treacherous-Betrayal-(Foundry-Quest)&highlight=treacherous

A Treacherous Betrayal
    NW-DTJWJHWXK
    @haloferth
  • forien69forien69 Member Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    After few days of work I finished second quest of my campaign:

Khelgar's Hideout
    NW-DTULANXJC
    @forien69

Play it AFTER Treasure Cave (though it's rather obvious as it's campaign :D)
  • granatargranatar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Thank you for all the help and information.
    edited May 2013
    granatar wrote: »
    Thank you for all the help and information.

Anytime!

I'm playing these in blocks of 4-5 quests now, and will be doing the reviews the next day. So, if it doesn't look like I'm getting through content, that's why.

I'm hoping that the connectivity issues with Foundry are improved. For two quests, I just ended up watching a loading bar for 30 minutes last night before being disconnected. Then, the second time I loaded in, it just loaded right up. :P

Anyhow, I'm making good headway and will need more! I'll update the list with the last 3-4 that have been added on a bit later (after my coffee!)
  • khodarkkhodark Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello, this is my quest:

Title: Alder's Request
    Author: @Khodark
    code: NW-DJX54CNZ8

I hope you like it, and enjoy your coffee ;)
  • optimatesoptimates Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    I'll throw my hat into the ring!

Shadows Over Emberlight
    NW-DCUE3BHS5 - Currently in review status - trying to get my first five. Thanks!
  • notenomenotenome Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Need those reviews, much obliged:

The House on Hubert Hill
    NW-DIUT28J3J
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, just trying to get my start in creating some cool quests, so here it goes.

Arkham Rising
    NW-DBGV9VT9L

Has a little bit more than just killing, there's some story involved but it's a relatively short and a good chunk of mobs in the game. All reviews are appreciated, thanks
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • atiaxiatiaxi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    I actually plan to do exactly what you're doing, only with a TR instead of a CW. I'll add my latest quest to the mix, but I'm also going to be poking around the forums for my own quest list :)

Name: Crumorn the Spiked
    ID: NW-DCDX6KMED
    Author: @atiaxi
    Tags: #Balanced
    Version 1.0
    --
    My foundry campaign "In Thrall to the God of Rage":
    Crumorn the Spiked: NW-DCDX6KMED
    Nerisatis the Cold: NW-DNIEWE95D
  • defiantplumforumdefiantplumforum Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A Forgotten Contract
    NW-DAJ4KVEBX

This quest is intended to be the first of a series. It has some good combat with some story thrown in. Any reviews are appreciated, especially combat feedback. The combat was meant to be a little challenging for solo. I'm not a fan of face-rolling every encounter.

Cheers!
    -Ohk Ironbrew
    edited May 2013
    I'll update the quest list later this morning. Got through a few more!
  • viktormonsamaviktormonsama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    This is a really cool idea! :) Please check mine out: The Stolen Amulet - NW-DPTEETULF
    Hope it's to your liking. I'm working on a part 2 with returning characters and the same villain ^^
    The Stolen Amulet
    NW-DPTEETULF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • avaedanavaedan Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    My quest is called

Valetheria's Dreamscape
    Search Code:
    NW-DI68FUJKQ

Hope you enjoy it!
  • adaram648adaram648 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 366 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hey all, feel free to use this site/form to log your reviews in a unified repository. It's just getting started, and pretty basic, but might be helpful. Let me know if it is or isn't. Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hJk-zx4CUq28hc5UyuF3oVP7ArkKC0y62XG06LobsE0/viewform
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • groshiegroshie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hey, good challenge, was thinking of doing so myself.
    I think that it'll be hard running out of content what with the Foundry and all, so good job PW-staff! ;)
    Now, to my modules...

I have one a bit more hack/slashy, it now features an optional group-mode but can be done solo.
    Can't search for it by it's name, "The Tomb of Sarkath Han", but the ID is: NW-DOPH246O8 (Based on a pnp module from 1984.)

I also have one without any grinding at all, just a few optional encounters and a "for-fun"-plot.
    Can search for it either by it's name, "Dreamfall", or ID: NW-DJOXCLAMI
    (If you want a lot of monster-slaying, this one is not for you, though!)

Hope you like them if you try them, and again, good initiative, lots of people out here that want reviews!
    Rescue in Rainwall, ID: NW-DRQK3HKVV
    Chef's Challenge, ID: NW-DGTKIBVF3
    The Dreamfall Campaign, ID: NWS-DEB7Z9IJC (3 Quests)
    Ogre: For the win!, ID: NW-DR5O3PD63
    Cults and Culture, ID: NW-DCLSFYSQ2
  • kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    avaedan wrote: »
    My quest is called

Valetheria's Dreamscape
    Search Code:
    NW-DI68FUJKQ

Hope you enjoy it!
    You should make a thread for it. I don't want to step on OP's toes.