test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

You get bags from quests!

imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Since it has come up a few times: You will get bags by playing the game! Early on, you get a 18 slots bag as a quest reward. Later, closer to level 30, you get another bag as a quest reward. There may be more after that, too.
Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
Post edited by imivo on

Comments

• Options
    sent8sent8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 70
    edited April 2013
    I remember getting the 18 slots early on during BW3-4 but did not get my bag this time around. Not sure if it is a bug or not, because I have done all but a couple quests all the way up to my current lvl 46. Had a couple quests bug out on me and had to reload client. Do you remember what quest the first 18 slot bag is from? Thinking of sending in a bug report.
    21.jpg
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sent8 wrote: »
    I remember getting the 18 slots early on during BW3-4 but did not get my bag this time around. Not sure if it is a bug or not, because I have done all but a couple quests all the way up to my current lvl 46. Had a couple quests bug out on me and had to reload client. Do you remember what quest the first 18 slot bag is from? Thinking of sending in a bug report.

Its the one in Blacklake that you have to kill the Nasher Headmans sidekicks
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sent8sent8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 70
    edited April 2013

Thank you.
    21.jpg
  • Options
    whackstickwhackstick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Quest is "Close to the Crown".
  • Options
    maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Just for the record, you get the second bag when you do the Clock Tower (last quest in the zone).
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • Options
    serotonergicserotonergic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Anyone know if other zones have quests for bags?
  • Options
    hipolipolopigushipolipolopigus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's usually the end-of-zone (Or sub-zone) quests that have them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to know why Neverwinter is so laggy? Check out the "Latency" section in this thread.
  • Options
    dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You only get 2 bags from quests. Unless i've missed some.
  • Options
    pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You can go a long way without spending a dime here.
  • Options
    darknight0354darknight0354 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    I have a 35 TR that doesn't have a third bag. Quested almost all the way through. Got the blacklake bag or whatever (Adventurers backpack I think?) But not a second bag.
  • Options
    maximumsquidmaximumsquid Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Could you list the quest or the name of the bag for the level 30-ish one?

Wiki might have more info, but I need something to search for
  • Options
    morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    3rd bag is from Clockwork tomb quests in Neverwinter graveyard.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    much appreciated
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I did the first 2 missions there, but then I didn't get anymore quests

I searched around a bit, but still nothing. . .
    Am i hozed then?
  • Options
    scottvinscottvin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I received two bags so far - I am level 36
  • Options
    jeanniegoldjeanniegold Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the last quest of neverdeath also rewards a bag. afteryou complete the main questline moe quest open up from the npc near the tents.
  • Options
    bhagwakbhagwak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just to be even more precise.... The NPC referred to is Tristopher Chettlebell, and the quest that ends the chain and awards the Adventurer's Pack is called "Clockwork Guild Tomb". Just keep doing Tristopher's quests and the bag will be yours!
  • Options
    yasha00yasha00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 479 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    This thread or something similar about how to get quest bags should be stickied.
  • Options
    zaafenzaafen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not possible to do as level60? I'm there and can't take any quests :'((...
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zaafen wrote: »
    Not possible to do as level60? I'm there and can't take any quests :'((...

You can take quests, they're just not marked. Talk to EVERYONE.
  • Options
    annahannah Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sadly, only two bags from quests. The 18 slotter in blacklake, and the 12 slotter at end of graveyard.
    Both those are filled with enhancements atm... really wish we had a separate tab for enhancements, they're such an inventory hog ><

But i guess its an incentive to buy the 24 slot bag from store for an outrageous €10.
  • Options
    draelin1978draelin1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can outlevel the quests, you can have someone that has it share it with you, but, when i did that i didnt get the bag so be wary.

Even knowing who gave the quest didnt help as he wouldnt give the quest to me
  • Options
    rezargamerrezargamer Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    You can outlevel the quests, you can have someone that has it share it with you, but, when i did that i didnt get the bag so be wary.

That's because you need to do the previous quests first, basically you have to do the whole quest-line.
  • Options
    dignamdignam Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Dont spread false info. You can go back and get it no problem just have to do the entire quest chain. Talk to people in town follow the quests and its yours.
  • Options
    kinada350kinada350 Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    annah wrote: »
    Sadly, only two bags from quests. The 18 slotter in blacklake, and the 12 slotter at end of graveyard.
    Both those are filled with enhancements atm... really wish we had a separate tab for enhancements, they're such an inventory hog ><

But i guess its an incentive to buy the 24 slot bag from store for an outrageous €10.

Yeah you are forced to gather far more items than you can possibly keep to clutter you up.
  • Options
    millacanomillacano Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's one of my hates about this game is they limit how much bags you can have for free. I am just not willing to spend $10 per bag though you would need about 4 bags to Max out plus the
    "I don't care What Spock said Han shot first"
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kinada350 wrote: »
    Yeah you are forced to gather far more items than you can possibly keep to clutter you up.

Or... you can start disposing the lower tier enhancements. While levelling, the only low tier enhancements worth keeping are azures, if only because same rank azure enhancements don't currently stack in effect. The rest are barely worth anything in AH (at least for R1/2).
  • Options
    draelin1978draelin1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dignam wrote: »
    Dont spread false info. You can go back and get it no problem just have to do the entire quest chain. Talk to people in town follow the quests and its yours.

I did the whole quest line, I even did half of the final quest, I had to log though so i didnt finish it and when i logged back in the quest was gone so i forgot about it.

THERE IS NO QUEST GIVER GIVING QUESTS TO ME IN THE GRAVEYARD! And in town i can't find a questgiver to give me a graveyard quest.
  • Options
    gamerzaeongamerzaeon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Group up with someone that's of regular level for the zone and have em share it?
  • Options
    rustybladesrustyblades Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    The black lake burning house quest and there is a level 30ish quest that gives a bag - comes from the "U" if I recall..
This discussion has been closed.