test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Auction House Bugs ....

Comments

• Options
    kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gateway

Auctions: The "Expires In" column can now be sorted.
    Auctions: Sorting on most columns has been improved.
    Enchantment slots in items now match in-game colors.
    iOS6 players are now properly able to log in multiple times without clearing their cache.

I wonder, are these fixes to the sorts only on the gateway, or in-game AH as well?
  • Options
    slizzerecslizzerec Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm just waiting til they fix the in-game Item lvl range filter... hope they will do it soon.
  • Options
    rhumorrhumor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just gave up using the Broker until it's fixed. So much wasted time trying search for anything since the search functions don't work. I've also noticed the double mail postings. When I initially talk to the postal courier and it lists my mail it only shows one listing of each unique mailing. Once I click to open up any of the mail it instantly duplicates everything.
  • Options
    shannalashannala Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also bought items on the auction house in-game and received mail but no item, also a letter stating I was receiving AD for an item I sold but there was no diamonds attached to the letter, is there any way of tracking this? I'm sure you have heard it enough but yes same for me , no search preferences work except class and item.
    guardian
  • Options
    rayuki666rayuki666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    and whoevers idea it was to change it so items go to mail! FU!!! at least make it so we can take all items, delete multiple mails etc at once. i spend all **** daying running between postal courier and AH now. thanks!
  • Options
    ulyxosulyxos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    I think they coded the timers as inverted shroedinger cat's as long as you look at them they will neither finish nor unfinish. The companion training timers are the same. They seem to not finish training as long as you are looking at the timer if you close it when it goes negative it will close. They must fail to release the timer as long as someone need it and it actually blocks the completion. On the AH it become a staring contest ;)...
  • Options
    dagazstarkdagazstark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bid for an item 4 days ago for 600k (now are listed same items for 20k :lol:) and today I went to get my precious item, but I can't take it because time is (out) -20m. I wonder if is possible to know what to do or just have my ad back :P
  • Options
    bigbad87bigbad87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi i lost 350.000 AD last night, i was looking at runestones / enchantments. Bought 1x and in my mail i got a PvP Mainhand. at the price of 350k AD. The runestone i wanted to buy had the cost of 15-30.00 AD no way near the 350k that i payed for a useless item. It basicly took 80% of my AD and left me with an item worth 10k AD.

I have made a ticket of this, and a bug report. I will give them a few days to reply and let you know their answer.

Good luck on the AH, sooner or later it will rob you aparently. :)
    BamBam Dragon server
  • Options
    collapticcollaptic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seriously. Fix your ****. I'm losing AD every night when I put up auctions for the night. I can collect some, true, but it just NEVER is all the items I have listed.
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Auction house is working for flat out buying and selling, but bidding is still broken. Items do not end. Item is never sold, and with the seller losing it and the profit to boot. I just lost 20k bidding on a pair of boots in the last two minutes. My diamonds are gone and I won, but no boots.

This is really starting to make me mad. Very mad.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    pepto2pepto2 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It should not take me 30 min of laboriously sorting through rings or helmets to find the 5 of my level range for sale.

There are items at -9 days (And probably more) on the broker right now.

FIX IT!
  • Options
    zerafox0zerafox0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So 6 days ago now I posted a bid on the Auction House, a few moments later I was outbid. I never received mail with the AD I had placed for the Bid. When I mentioned this in chat, it was confirmed that others had this issue before as well and it was suggested that I wait some time for my mail to come in.

It's been 4 days now, since I've written a ticket about this issue and I'm still waiting to receive my 6K or so back from that auction I was outbid on.

At first I thought, perhaps it will come back to me when the Auction time ran out. It still had 2 days left on it at this point, so when it didn't after the two days (which it did show negative times on it last time I saw this Auction) I was needless to say a little upset.
    I realize that 6K may not be a whole lot of AD, but being a new player (just recently hit about lvl 25) AD isn't exactly easy to come by for me right now.

6 days later, and still no out-bid AD... Please fix this! :(
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the worst negative time i've personally seen has been -6d and few hours. I still do not understand why the timer hits negatives to begin with. At first I thought it was an anti-snipe timer but that isnt the case.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • Options
    kaikeasskaikeass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you got overbidden you will not get refunded more than once. So let's say you bid 10 times on the same item without checking mail to collect the AD you will lose the AD from the first 9 times...
    No response from support or GM yet...

This happended to me and I lost 350k AD.
    This bug is even worse than the others I can see here. Please fix this!!

And help me push my thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?248971-Gateway-Lost-350k-Astral-Diamonds-after-overbidding&p=3251241#post3251241
  • Options
    mievhmievh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    pepto22 wrote: »
    It should not take me 30 min of laboriously sorting through rings or helmets to find the 5 of my level range for sale.

There are items at -9 days (And probably more) on the broker right now.

FIX IT!
    I found out a way to 'sort' the listings in the auction house using the level filter and other filters that work.

Instead of selecting "Equipment > Head" in the left menu, only select "Equipment".
    Then put the level ranges you want (THERE the level range filtering WILL work). Then, in the place where you can type a specific name for the item you're browsing for, type for instance "helmet", so as to filter out all items not containing 'helmet' in their name.
    Be sure to select your class as well in the filter.

This workaround will let you search. You will see that most items do share their basic names, like "Symbol" for Cleric Weapons, "Boots" for all boots, etc, so you'll be able to look for the items you want.

Yes, it's not perfect, but it's a workaround and better than browsing 50 pages of stuff searching for whatever thing you're looking for.

I do apologize for my English.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
  • Options
    alckorqcalckorqc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Auctions still never end if someone bid on them.
  • Options
    proprojsproprojs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8
    edited May 2013
    UP.
    i posted a thread week ago for this,from the start of the game i see minor useless patch every day but this is the worse bug ever and its not patched after 1000000000000000000 report.......FIIIIIIIIIX IT
  • Options
    kroshlordkroshlord Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can we please get a Dev to say whats happening about the Auction house.....

I Currently have 80k AD sat on an item that is now down to -48min and it seems no one has won it
  • Options
    iwantoopissuofiwantoopissuof Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I placed a few bids on a few dif things in auction house i was outbid on all of them i got the mail but i cant reclaim my AD would like some help in getting all that back dont mind spending real life money on a game but i would like to get what i paid for.
  • Options
    brutallsbrutalls Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They should f*****g disable Bidding items on AH if that s**t dont work :) 300k AD gone and no item...
  • Options
    synwrathsynwrath Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am also seeing a negative time remaining (-20 some odd minutes, now) on a bid.

I see people saying you need to be able to sort by level - this is true. It'd be less essential if leveling filtering worked.

Also, if your items are going to have the same name regardless of level, and their level is one of their determining characteristics, the item level should be a view-able column (instead of forcing a hover to see the item level).

Lastly, and this is more a confusing thing than anything else... as a (non-game) developer, we know that 'table controls' have been around forever (for instance, and asp.net gridview) which cleanly implements filtering, sorting, etc.

What with Neverwinter being the umpteenth billion mmo by now, what is the challenge with Auction Houses in general? It's weird watching one game after another be broken (STO's auction house is riddled with small bugs, Blizzard's Diablo 3s auction house launched with many similar issues to the ones facing Neverwinter now). Is there a reason a majority of 'Auction House' functionality couldn't be standardized (open source, or open standard that developers can at least refer to)? /shrug
  • Options
    kaladinsurgekaladinsurge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The worst bug or thing related to AH is when outbid and the in game mail that I receive at the postal courier when the seller has a different language client....
    Trying to understand an outbid mail that is in german, french or whatever.....

Also when getting mail from anyone with a different language client to yours you are not told what the name of the item is that you have been outbid on where as when it's an english client you are told.

The outbid mail should be in the language of the client I use which is English!

In regards to other AH bugs, don't bother me as I use gateway which has no bugs currently in regards to sorting, changing time left, order of lowest bid etc.
  • Options
    kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, mails, "<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> won a Nightmare Mount" etc... messages should definitely be localized client side.

And as for all the other bugs, here's how I fixed them : Not using the AH. It sucks, and my character sucks and has a low GS, but everything is self found, and at least it feels like an accomplishment!

I have to agree with Synwrath though, it's majorly depressing being a software developer and seeing an Auction House in such a sad state. How any of this gets passed a QA cycle is beyond me. Would love to see some official ETA, or maybe an iterative plan to which issues they plan to tackle first.
  • Options
    xaortaxaorta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Posted a Gemmed Exquisite Shirt for a great weapon fighter on the AH on the beholder shard. It's now 25 hours past expiration time and counting. I had multiple shirts and pants posted, but only this one bugged out. I suspect it bugged when I wanted to take it off the auction house to relist, but I did not notice the current bid on it, so it naturally gave me an error message. So perhaps thats how it bugged. Looking forward to seeing no more negative numbers on the AH, they creep me out :)
  • Options
    firehawkxfirehawkx Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Auction House is probably the one feature that bugs me the most right now... How hard can it be to search by levels?!? No mather what you enter nothing happens!! I have worked for 10 years in the video game industry... there are NO repro steps for this! Just freaking try it!! It is bugged both in game AND in the gateway... just try searching for a rare(blue) weapon main hand for rogue between lvl 30 and 40... you'll notice every weapons from lvl 1 to 60 show up... as many people have said, sorting also does not work properly... its really the most broken feature of the game currently... hope it can be fixed in the near future...
  • Options
    ydorvalydorval Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    AH Still broken as heck in game.
    -Sorting by any criteria doesn't work
    -Limiting by level doesn't either
    -I still have a Robe posted at -28 Days and still ticking and nothing I can do to get it out
  • Options
    woozrakwoozrak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i placed a bid on an item, the auction house took my AD but the item is still at the old price . So the price didnt change neither did the winner i suppose and I lost 18540 AD
  • Options
    myo86myo86 Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    posting so i can get the option to post a thread -_- WHY IS IT SO HARD TO REPORT BUGS IN THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    rygar666rygar666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Seriously- why have an auction house, if the bidding process is broken?

I've currently been outbid with 2 days to go but my I can't increase my bid while I have 90K diamonds in limbo. HELP!
  • Options
    ibrahim2myibrahim2my Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ydorval wrote: »
    AH Still broken as heck in game.
    -Sorting by any criteria doesn't work
    -Limiting by level doesn't either
    -I still have a Robe posted at -28 Days and still ticking and nothing I can do to get it out

Please FIX the Negative timer, this is really frustrating, i got outbid in negative timer.....seriously......
This discussion has been closed.