test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auction House Bugs ....

13»

Comments

• formerselfformerself Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This issue needs to be on the first page.

Just lost a bidding war when I couldn't bid at all the last 15 seconds...
  • theyuttytheyutty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    When the time changes from 2 minutes to 1 minute i can't bid on an item. Box is greyed out and I can't bid even if I have enough and even when I was a previous bidder who was outbid.
    edited June 2013
    And again. I set the highest bid when it was 30 seconds left (I had the highest bid for 2 days before that also). I clicked back and forth between the tabs to make sure they were up to date and bid over everyone within a second of the "You're outbid" message appeared. At 25 seconds left I still had the highest bid. At 20 seconds left I couldn't increase my own bid. At 15 seconds left, I was outbid...

GET YOUR **** TOGETHER NEVERWINTER!
  • jackps9jackps9 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Personaly the bidding and level search between two levels needs to be fixed ASAP.
    Cause Im avoiding buying or bidding till its fixed cause I can't find items that are even worth it cause they are all low level items that arent worth it to me.
  • senzmonksenzmonk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I haven't been able to bid on items for several days :( Is anyone else having the issue where they can only buyout items and can not bid on any items?
  • myo86myo86 Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    i cant post a new thread and i was here since day 1 and they dont tell me how i am able to post a new thread until i had to google it. Apparently I had to post a REPLY to some thread and wait 4 days to be able to post.

Since a dev replied to this post I might as well point out some other bugs. In game bug report does not work whatsoever Ive been trying since day 1. I mean come on fix that **** already its hard enough trying to figure out how to report bugs let alone trying to figure how to post a new thread.

The spider temple instance has a hole on the ground at the starting area to the right of the entrance. Ppl can just fall through it, reach arounnd 4500+ distance underneath the surface and type /unstuck and they are automatically port to the boss. Also known as spider boss farming. It's made worst during dungeon dwelves.
  • vierzweinullvierzweinull Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You can't bid on the item after it drops past 1 minute remaining. I think this is specifically to -keep- people from sniping bids at the last second. I appreciate the feature, as I've won several auctions by bidding with "1min" remaining, then when it goes to countdown the last minute in seconds, the item is mine! Given that bots can sit and snipe at the last second possible second -by taking ping into account-, this is a much appreciated feature.
  • astariadodfastariadodf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    AH in the game has been broken since day 1 - no searches work of any kind for me.

Neverwinter Gateway on PC is perfect though. Cant say about phone apps. The only issue I see on NWG is when I log in, it always says invalid passwor/username combe - but I know i did it right. Delete the password, reenter and I get in. This is a constant. First try never works, second does.

As far as the snipe goes - well ya. Snipe has been around in all the games I have played for years. Change it? I dont know, i would kind of like that yes, but really snipers put up what they want to pay max anyhow, so if you dont get it, you didnt want to pay enough. If anything I would rather see like the old ebay thing used to be, autobid increment until your max is reached. Sniping would go away for the most part then.
    edited June 2013
    You can't bid on the item after it drops past 1 minute remaining. I think this is specifically to -keep- people from sniping bids at the last second. I appreciate the feature, as I've won several auctions by bidding with "1min" remaining, then when it goes to countdown the last minute in seconds, the item is mine! Given that bots can sit and snipe at the last second possible second -by taking ping into account-, this is a much appreciated feature.

If that was the case, the bots would snipe the items with 1 minute left. You've only been lucky.
  • ripcalkinripcalkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There's also a bug I encountered today. I've explained it in my post:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?323282-Auction-House-UI-bug
This discussion has been closed.