test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server down!

Comments

• spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    derressh wrote: »
    There are so many more important things to get frustrated about in this world. I don't understand all the moaning about a videogame being unavailable for a few minutes.
    for a few minutes.
    minutes.

/facepalm

Also, I see the trolls have come out to play as early as page 1 XD god ya'll are pathetic.
  • devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Your MOTHER'S in beta.

Don't flame me....I mean why can't i say stupid stuff like this? The "Other side" keeps doing it.
    I could SKIP thru a whole thread and just type "It's beta!" or "Stop whining!" and i would be a hero right? I mean thats the answer to EVERY PROBLEM.......

Your FATHER'S in beta too. ^__^
    PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
  • narathkornarathkor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Again you people need to look up the definition of beta. A beta has nothing to do with the fact that you can spend cash for the game or not. Heck Farmville has been in beta for years now lol. Beta is a phase of production learn your words.
    Please check out my foundry quests!
    The Sins of the Father NW-DLN6BC8NX
    A Name For Yourself NW-DRBWMCFL4
    Click Here To Visit The Official Thread
  • ksauksau Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sounds like another situation of "God this game is terrible! I hate everything about it! But I refuse to quit!"
    I truely agree with you on this one, if you do not like the game, then leave, don't make it a mess for the rest of the "normal" players out here Dracuas.
    If you really think the game is as crappy as you say, then go play something else, Perfectworld.com has alot of nice games in store for you to check out! there are also alot of other free MMO's out there. but also, if it's free, it won't be bug free etc, etc, etc..
  • angrybenkoangrybenko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you go to the CO and STO forums, they all want Neverwinter to be on the chopping block. Yolo.
  • iluvatarrulesiluvatarrules Member Posts: 172 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Too
    Many
    <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
  • spydadaemonicspydadaemonic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes it is irritating, but as withindepths says, Its beta .. bound to be expected for <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to go wrong .. just gotta grin and bear it .. not like you're paying for it
  • monjon1monjon1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Blizzard launching DOS attacks!!
  • dynatech1dynatech1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Since this seems to be merged into one thread, I'll say this again. I like the game and I don't want to see it fail. Perhaps if it was so early in the beta stage that it should be considered unreliable, they shouldn't have started accepting money.

Once they started taking my money, they lost the ability to duck behind the beta tag for all but the most minor of issues.

There really is no counter argument. Either beta test a product or deliver a product to consumers that's relatively complete and accept money, you can't argue with people that pay money by telling them to look up the definition of the word "beta".
  • xavecooxavecoo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the zen could be in your wallet but u have not transfered it to the game that you desire. check it out.
    i've got mine instantly
  • necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    now I'm getting through the acct server but I get a new message "The server is unavailable at this time" anyone else?
  • mrmehlomrmehlo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Beta has lost most of it's meaning anymore, but the intent in this game was clear when they launched. It is still in development, not through testing, and still has a full development team working on it. Yes it "launched" early, and everyone, including the developers know that, but it was early or not at all. I want to play the game right now too, but seriously, it's not that hard to find something else to do, and i'd love someone to name one mmo that didn't have server issues within the first month after launch
  • mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's more likely a gateway or a router as even the forum and website were offline.
  • clownshockclownshock Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    anyone else got this problem atm? cant get get into server.
  • perudoperudo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And here I was planning to setup my professions before heading to bed. :(
  • unionbaronunionbaron Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here...
  • tseitsei Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    Try wow release issues on a non beta release lol. This is minor im just mad they dont quickly announce that the issue is on their side and not my pc, btw champions and STO are also down launchers wont run.
  • stauto123stauto123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The server goes down, and everyone loses their minds...

I'm sure every MMO has had these. WoW had some, SWTOR, EQ, all of them. If the power goes out where the servers are hosted, they can't do anything until the power is restored.
  • js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    read forum before posting one please, thats like the 15th post for that in like 10 min...
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• ravinravin Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Uh, take a look at the first page, already a huge thread there.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • umikaze0umikaze0 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was there any time frame for servers to be up I am just wondering, gonna help level a friend before work.
  • cpruittcpruitt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server unavailable WTF right in the middle of a raid!!:mad:
  • stormshadow73stormshadow73 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still down?
  • skoalface007skoalface007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    stauto123 wrote: »
    The server goes down, and everyone loses their minds...

I'm sure every MMO has had these. WoW had some, SWTOR, EQ, all of them. If the power goes out where the servers are hosted, they can't do anything until the power is restored.

You realize that power outages have absolutely nothing to do with this, right?
  • malachaidamalachaida Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sever went kaboom..... oh the joy of Beta lol...... still....... 3 hours an counting so a fairly major one i feel

Mala
  • softsixsoftsix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here server unavaliable
  • clownshockclownshock Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ok my bad =)
  • spydadaemonicspydadaemonic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LMAO, Forum is running like a bag-o-<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> but i'm crying so hard cause someone made a post about "wow not doing this and it was the first MMO" .. both points made me almost wet myself through the hilarity of it all ... Just commenting cause anyone with a brain knows that facts utter balls .. and i thought everyone should share in that and have a good chuckle!
  • erebus2075erebus2075 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    l000pieces wrote: »
    LOL, I just came back from work and logged in for like 1 min and dc

same.
    working the past 12hours and comming home to play a few hours and this :/ happens too oftend.. but expect it with new games, just hope they fix it soon or calim weather or not its comming up tonight
This discussion has been closed.