Options

Server down!

Comments

• Options
    gcjz70gcjz70 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol ...I justed que'd for a skirmish :rolleyes:
  • Options
    fickles2fickles2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Beta testing is still running and this game is pretty sweet. So its probably normal to have crashes like this.
  • Options
    elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    3rd time with identical symptoms....

Getting old quick...

another note, you have more problems behind the scenes then most are aware of, too many minor anomolies.

LOS is borked on lots of quest items.

Most of the main party quests are bugged.

PVP queues are rarely putting 5v5.

Lots of the equipment don't even have the right icons.

Camera breaks loose from character on certain events.

Certain window openings under varying conditions in PE cause client crash.

I could go on and on, but last day of vacation and back to work with my own problems lol

Can't wait till you get them fixed.

Awesome game considering though!!!!
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • Options
    ancientwolfgr808ancientwolfgr808 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This would be different if it was a new company. Clearly they are not ready for prime time, even after, how many games? Poor choice Wizards. Its why we torrent your books now. <jk>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to find a reference to AD in my AD&D Manuals.
  • Options
    dynatech1dynatech1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry, once your cash store is up and running and especially after your purchase with my credit card system is up 24/7 then it is a beta in name only. This is soft release and no excuses for server downtimes at this rate. Don't be fooled by an industry that wants your money at full price for a product that is only half-baked.

Exactly, they lost the right to hide behind "beta" when they started accepting my money.
  • Options
    pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    glannigan wrote: »
    Get a Job! No one should be playing during business hours anyway! **** kids, Get off my lawn!!!!

Telecommute job, I work from home.
  • Options
    evisiredevisired Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Isn't the point of server maintenance, like the one only 6 or so hours ago... to stop incidents like this?
  • Options
    eckexeckex Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bodachpr wrote: »
    Their twitter says they are working on the server outage now. Not planned downtime.

which twitter trying to get info off this forum is painful
  • Options
    saamarsaamar Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Beta or launch, the game has been out a couple days. There's going to be instability. If it bothers you so much that you feel the need to shed your tears on the forum, then why not take off for a couple weeks and come back? The game will likely be a lot more stable then.

Or don't come back. I'm sure the community will miss your doom and gloom.
  • Options
    s1th1s1th1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hate this game so much but I can't stop posting on the forums about how much I hate this game, and I spent money and I was forced to do this and OH NO SERVERZ BACK UP! I LOVE THIS GAME! THANKZ YOU CRYPTIC

entitled babies are entitled.
  • Options
    korv0xkorv0x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also, it is hardly a beta when you can buy content, characters are permanent, and it is openly playable by anyone. I just think they want to call it a beta to save face when these issues happen =\
  • Options
    solyad1solyad1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    OK, I haven't been busting PW chops so far, but this **** is starting to get annoying. Get your **** together with the random DCs and server explosions. You're making MONEY NOW, don't **** it up.
  • Options
    wrenklewrenkle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please stop crying. If you dont like it leave, game is still in beta. You could google what that means kid. We dont really care if you payed or not, many of us did and we're not crying :**
  • Options
    jikitojikito Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is Open beta with 3 servers, it is not the final product, or final game, they needed open beta to actually adjust the servers, test the loads, know if they need to open more servers. The game is provided for free, sure they have a cash shop for cosmetic items, most mmo's do these days, but they also allowed a way for you to exchange in game money for the store zen, so the store is more for people who want to quick pay ... vrs spend hours getting the items. totally off subject though, just no reason to complain about a free product.
  • Options
    scrybatogscrybatog Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is no character wipe.

You have to pay to play the game (preemptive yes you do, saying you don't have to at 60 either makes you gimped in game or in the head, either way you lose, so don't bother posting) Even if you don't HAVE to you still can, and its highly integrated already.

This is not a Beta, if I'm paying for content and characters and items are permanent, its just a game released with a sleazy "BETA" tacked onto it.
  • Options
    v1ctor2kv1ctor2k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WoW never has this problem and it was the FIRST mmo. I guess time doesn't always improve things.

not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg
  • Options
    baaddarebaaddare Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ah well now that i finally got into the forums and could see other are havign the same issue I shall just go walk the dog
    "Magic is impressive, but now Minsc leads. SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!!"
  • Options
    derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are so many more important things to get frustrated about in this world. I don't understand all the moaning about a videogame being unavailable for a few minutes.
  • Options
    l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    1484812n6YYFQ6K_zps42aa6af5.gif
  • Options
    kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    These problems happen, thus it is in Beta. The crashes happen, thus it is in Beta.

You really don't get that do you? They are not calling it beta for no reason.

Server instability and client crashes are, guess what, because its in Beta.
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    elminbanelminban Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh Dios, no puedo creer que permitir
    2.jpg
  • Options
    deathbe4dismountdeathbe4dismount Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey man, crackheads get cranky without their crack. And those that "telecommute" for work should see this as a sign to get back to "work".
  • Options
    iluvatarrulesiluvatarrules Member Posts: 172 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Ok I just dc at the last quest of the last area of the game while I was fighting the boss. Better start me from there. I've spent 100 potions to make it:)
  • Options
    darkstarmjpdarkstarmjp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this sucks they need to get this sorted out I was just about to complete a hard skirmish :(
  • Options
    burnthebanks187burnthebanks187 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still havent got my ZEN as with a lot of other people.
  • Options
    bajaresident#3792 bajaresident Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wrenkle wrote: »
    Please stop crying. If you dont like it leave, game is still in beta. You could google what that means kid

Hey "kid", do you realize when the server goes down Champions Online and Star Trek Online are also down as well? Are they in "beta" too? Beta is in name only. It's there to fool morons into excusing them for lousy service. Consider yourself fooled.
  • Options
    ravinravin Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was on the final boss of a Skirmish.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • Options
    cocksworthcocksworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's pretty obvious their hardware wasn't up to snuff for a new full scale MMO launch. They don't plan on buying new racks and are just waiting out the influx of new people to save money. Expect crashes until a few weeks after launch. Hoo-ray bottom lines.
  • Options
    rhazes1rhazes1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    Its Beta! These things happen :)
    I spend all day reading every thread and letting people know this is BETA.
  • Options
    withindepthswithindepths Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    natejam101 wrote: »
    IT IS NOT BECAUSE IT IS IN OPEN BETA!!!! HAVE YOU NOT BEEN AROUND HERE FOR THE LAST WEEK? THIS IS THE 4TH TIME IT HAS JUST CRASHED DOWN ALONG WITH STO AND CO AT THE SAME TIME.

They are sharing these **** servers with 3 games, the "its in beta" argument is moot so shut up already.

This game is in soft launch, stress test. The beta is over regardless if they call it that or not. The fact is that they are sharing resources amongst 3 different games...BAD IDEA!!!

NOW FIX IT!

It'll be back up soon. Do a little growing up you whiny, spoiled brat.
This discussion has been closed.