test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server down!

Comments

• Options
    dracuasdracuas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Beta right ? yet they have no problem takin your cash yet, servers crashing not getting zen even though cash was payed in full, bugs galore, exploits--leading to rampant leveling, pets or comps, that you pay cash for or ad or gold, that are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> except end game being the stone ant cat being only viable, tons and tons sure beta keep saying that, plenty of games with these problems that did not last long, like saying a new burger joint just opened up you pay for a burger no burger oh wait just give them time, free to play no worries lol okay then sure give them time, but may want to look at http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=366 zen billing support page, servers down and such but having no problem taking your money..
  • Options
    maldukmalduk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont mind server being down. I'd appreciate a note of some sort, so I know should i keep trying or go do something else.
  • Options
    banditgrcbanditgrc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's beta, they are ironing out the game. That's what beta is. You get it together?

This beta excuse is really getting old. There won't be any character wipes. They are taking real money for commodities and whatnot. The game has launched, everyone and his grandmother should know that by now. The "beta" label is a convenient excuse for situations like these.
  • Options
    bedroompunisherbedroompunisher Member Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    WoW never has this problem and it was the FIRST mmo. I guess time doesn't always improve things.
  • Options
    shaun000shaun000 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You are joking right? You do realize we are being charged for items with real money? You know they don't do this in betas, right? You know they calling it beta to make excuses for ****ty service, right? You know this is riding a fine line between false advertising, right?

no ones forcing you to buy things in the cash shop =p

and server crashes happen all the time in beta. thats what betas for. both closed and open beta are to find bugs, glitches, exploits and stress test the servers.
    WoW never has this problem and it was the FIRST mmo. I guess time doesn't always improve things.

god i hope your trolling xD
  • Options
    banditgrcbanditgrc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's beta, they are ironing out the game. That's what beta is. You get it together?

This beta excuse is really getting old. There won't be any character wipes. They are taking real money for commodities and whatnot. The game has launched, everyone and his grandmother should know that by now. The "beta" label is a convenient excuse for situations like these.
  • Options
    ilserpicoilserpico Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are they down just right now or it's just me?
  • Options
    shadow71shadow71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    Oh hell people stop trying to justify issues within this game. Seriously this is NOT OPEN BETA! Open Beta still have a limited amount of players who can play within a game. This game all you have to do is register and download which means it is NOT AN OPEN BETA. There isn't going to be anything different from this point on. This game is already Live if anyone can get into it please stop it with this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about it is Open Beta. And yes they do need to get it together this company has been around the block way too long to keep making these errors it is not like they are new on the block.
  • Options
    derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dracuas wrote: »
    Beta right ? yet they have no problem takin your cash yet, servers crashing not getting zen even though cash was payed in full, bugs galore, exploits--leading to rampant leveling, pets or comps, that you pay cash for or ad or gold, that are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> except end game being the stone ant cat being only viable, tons and tons sure beta keep saying that, plenty of games with these problems that did not last long, like saying a new burger joint just opened up you pay for a burger no burger oh wait just give them time, free to play no worries lol okay then sure give them time, but may want to look at http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=366 zen billing support page, servers down and such but having no problem taking your money..

Sounds like another situation of "God this game is terrible! I hate everything about it! But I refuse to quit!"
  • Options
    necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    rairedidimusrairedidimus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    valhalana wrote: »
    rofl, it's all those bogus pl foundry's you guys were doing that broke the hamster

Literal ROFLMAO!
  • Options
    gcjz70gcjz70 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol I justed que'd for a skirmish :rolleyes:
  • Options
    natejam101natejam101 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2013

IT IS NOT BECAUSE IT IS IN OPEN BETA!!!! HAVE YOU NOT BEEN AROUND HERE FOR THE LAST WEEK? THIS IS THE 4TH TIME IT HAS JUST CRASHED DOWN ALONG WITH STO AND CO AT THE SAME TIME.

They are sharing these **** servers with 3 games, the "its in beta" argument is moot so shut up already.

This game is in soft launch, stress test. The beta is over regardless if they call it that or not. The fact is that they are sharing resources amongst 3 different games...BAD IDEA!!!

NOW FIX IT!
    ASUS P8Z68 V-Pro Gen3 mobo, Intel i7 2600k, 32gb DDR3 G-Skill Ripjaws, 500gb SSD, 2TB HDD, Geforce GTX 690 x2 Sli, 1200 watt Thermaltake modular PS, Thermaltake gaming tower.
  • Options
    l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    622421UJUNpHfy_zps7aa2cce7.gif
  • Options
    vaultfairyvaultfairy Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So far to me it has not been as bad as the Champions Online launch.
  • Options
    tharkantharkan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was someone sebestimated again?
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Member Posts: 3,085
    edited May 2013
    Unfortunately it's not that simple like "it's beta, chill out". Since all Cryptic services are linked together, when NWO kills servers all other Cryptic games and Pidging chat are also offline.
  • Options
    infi321infi321 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And I was just finishing off a heavy round of 3D-editing.

Please be saved, please be saved.

Yeah they really need to make the Foundry editor in offline mode :/
    "Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever"
  • Options
    tharkantharkan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This will not reflect well in the next episode of MMOGrinder.
  • Options
    dracuasdracuas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so you make an assumption about others making an assumption, touche lol do not care bout the server being down my concern is that even with server being taken down they still grab your cash, they give no warning no update bout possible issues over it, which is fine, you keep saying oh just wait beta, that's cool but you are going to run into a lot of peeps that leave in droves cause of the many many many issues, nothing may be perfect but the amount and types should have been seen or dealt with during the how many closed betas they had..........your argument is mute, owning a business that is not internet based you would not keep customers very long like this, you keep up your pretense and say chill but end of the day it is a BUSINESS lol and they are still takin cash when things are not working.
  • Options
    cocksworthcocksworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sure glad I didn't pay 200 bucks to apparently be a beta tester for a finished game. This is a server issue not a beta issue this affects their other games as well. They are running bare bones server set up so they won't have to have more overhead from running this new game. They are basically waiting it out until all the people trying it quit instead of spending money on hardware.

If you think stability is going to get better in the near future... well I hope you're right :)
  • Options
    dynatech1dynatech1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Complaining about servers being down doesn't indicate hate for the game, if someone really hated the game, they wouldn't care if it was down because they wouldn't be playing it.

It's really moronic to suggest otherwise.
  • Options
    bajaresident#3792 bajaresident Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tell that to the people playing CO and STO. Oh, SNAP!
  • Options
    archangel704archangel704 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems like they are getting DDoSed.
    The Forum, Auth server and Account Servers seem to be taking a hit.
  • Options
    kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Getting real sick of the whiners here.

Problems happen. When they arise, they fix them. Stop with your angry bull****.
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    okitsunegaokitsunega Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's starting to smell a bit like a DoS attack, really.
  • Options
    wrenklewrenkle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please stop crying. If you dont like it leave, game is still in beta. You could google what that means kid
  • Options
    glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Get a Job! No one should be playing during business hours anyway! **** kids, Get off my lawn!!!!
  • Options
    gadolfgadolf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont know why some of you guys cry about a game its a normal thing from either beta or official launching of the game that server will crash eventualy give these guys some slack their doing everything they can to make this work so like another said in the post go for a **** walk or go drink a beer watching tv or do somehting productive with your life other then sticking around insulting a company working hard to bring you somehting good :)
  • Options
    drwarpeffectdrwarpeffect Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry, once your cash store is up and running and especially after your purchase with my credit card system is up 24/7 then it is a beta in name only. This is soft release and no excuses for server downtimes at this rate. Don't be fooled by an industry that wants your money at full price for a product that is only half-baked.
This discussion has been closed.