What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server down!

Comments

• Options
    brothermercybrothermercy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Perfect World, please take Neverwinter off the same server as STO and Champions. I want to play the game, not watch it drop all the time because of 3 games on one server.
  • Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Member Posts: 2,617 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "well! I got a few hours before work! Guess I'll put in a little bit of time on NeverwintDOHOHO JUST KIDDING."

Hm. I guess, to pass the time, I'll go back to my main mmo, Champions OnliAAHHH HAHAHA JUST KIDDING THERE TOO, YOUR GAME BROKE THAT ONE AS WELL.

Every. Single. Time. I have gotten a bit of free time to play a video game since Neverwinter launched, it's gone down within an hour or so and taken the mmo I play most (and have spent over a thousand bucks on) with it. Sort this, this is incredibly unprofessional. I don't care a single bit for "open beta", you're taking real money for in game items, and breaking games that have been around for years in the process.

Really earning that better business bureau rating.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    benjimeisterdkbenjimeisterdk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i was just about to do stuff :'(
  • Options
    pentarianpentarian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This^^ Let's give them a chance already....
  • Options
    gralgrathorgralgrathor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And I was just finishing off a heavy round of 3D-editing.

Please be saved, please be saved.
  • Options
    the1darklordthe1darklord Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nooo! I just killed an enemy and this awesome looking chest spawned ready for me to loot!

Daniel.
  • Options
    demonicpepperdemonicpepper Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just got on.... Aaaaaaaaaand DC
  • Options
    bajaresident#3792 bajaresident Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Such is the life in Beta :P

You are joking right? You do realize we are being charged for items with real money? You know they don't do this in betas, right? You know they calling it beta to make excuses for ****ty service, right? You know this is riding a fine line between false advertising, right?
  • Options
    sinbornsinborn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kill giant brain.

Server crashes.

Well played, giant brain.
  • Options
    escritoresescritores Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Buy...
    New...
    Servers...
    Or...
    Feed...
    Hamsters...
    More...
  • Options
    cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree CHILL OUT!

It is Open Beta... which means still under development. Considering where they were last week I think they are doing a killer job!

I wish Posters could be rated on their posts either like or dislike. Like they do in League of Legends.
  • Options
    edrick1976edrick1976 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree with the OP. It seems that more times then NOT this past seven days I am finding I can not log in because of server issues. I all ready regret getting that dam $200 founder pack because of these issues.
  • Options
    solyad1solyad1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    OK, I haven't been busting PW chops so far, but this **** is starting to get annoying. Get your **** together with the random DCs and server explosions. You're making MONEY NOW, don't **** it up.
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lexerlol wrote: »
    It's a beta. For a free to play game. What constitutes this attitude? You're just promoting a hostile community environment.

good one

/10char
  • Options
    jazzneojazzneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    When the forums start to lag you know the server crash lol
  • Options
    dreamo1984dreamo1984 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's Turbine suicide bombing their servers.
  • Options
    infi321infi321 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Time to crash the forums! Yea!

They crash us? We crash them! *evil githyanki grin*
    "Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever"
  • Options
    buckfuddyukbuckfuddyuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    now the forums dying too wth o.o
  • Options
    withindepthswithindepths Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's beta, they are ironing out the game. That's what beta is. You get it together?
  • Options
    gralgrathorgralgrathor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And I was just finishing off a heavy round of 3D-editing.

Please be saved, please be saved.
  • Options
    thesteamoraclethesteamoracle Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    every time they update this s**t happens. its probably due to the server not being large enough to be able to support the mass of people trying to download the game
  • Options
    bodachprbodachpr Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Their twitter says they are working on the server outage now. Not planned downtime.
  • Options
    eros1986eros1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They better fix the foundry right now LOL
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    unah1 wrote: »
    Sorry guys.. I rolled another rogue and the servers hit their rogue limit.

My bad.
    Freakin rogues

<3

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    theaszuretheaszure Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We are getting sick from kids like you crying about it.
    [XBOX] - Malvious - Oathbound Paladin
  • Options
    s1th1s1th1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    YEAH CRYPTIC I IGNORE MY KIDS FOR THIS <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>! GODDDD!!!!!!!!! WHY DID I EVEN NOT PAY FOR THIS>>>

10/cghar lolz swag 720noscope reported trolloolo.gif

get over it dorks, its a beta.
  • Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seriously stop complaining already, everything can happen. Your telling me you never had a conection issue with your provider, and your computer never crash ?! these kind of thing happen to ALL MMO'S go play solo non online game dude if your not aware of possible issue.

They work hard and fast everytime this kind of things happen so relax, take a break, get a beer and get some sun. Maby read a book because im sure you dont read that much to be that opstinated for a 30 min w/o your little game
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    zebuxoruk1zebuxoruk1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Explaining away the glaringly obvious server instability by saying it's beta, and therefore alright, is ridiculous. The game has launched. This isn't any longer a beta-test in any sense of the word - apart from being called one by PWE-Cryptic.
  • Options
    theisingguytheisingguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    I see so its not just me
  • Options
    valhalanavalhalana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rofl, it's all those bogus pl foundry's you guys were doing that broke the hamster
This discussion has been closed.