test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I LOVED the ability to powerlevel via foundry, not gonna lie here.

2»

Comments

• Options
    elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    semune wrote: »
    I want to like the game. Without people complaining, everyone would leave and it would be another PWE failure story.

If nothing is done, this game WILL die. Have you not learned from every single other PWE game in history? And cryptic game, tbh.

No, games improve because of constructive feedback. "Make it more like WoW" is not constructive feedback. "Give us back Foundry exploits" is not constructive feedback.

STO is doing just fine without your complaints btw. So your doomcrying is officially rejected.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • Options
    vertisonevertisone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67
    edited May 2013
    killing ogres in a box wasn't repetitive imo because you only had to do it for a few hours to hit 60.
  • Options
    hate90hate90 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As if WoW isn't the definition of Linear Questing.

nothing to see here folks, nothing to see. Move along

I'd expect something more from a game that has been created 10 years after WoW. But yeah, it's clear for majority of ppl that NW has boring, linear quests.
  • Options
    misspaigeymisspaigey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    semune wrote: »
    Played to 60 on my TR legitimately through questing. I will NEVER level another character through questing again because it's completely linear.

Leveled my CW to 60 through the foundry "exploit". Yeah, I admit it. How about making a more engaging quest line that has multiple paths and/or zones to keep us engaged on alts? Without the foundry there to powerlevel, I will never make another character again, because again, same -exact- quests, and extremely linear.

Provide more ways to level if you don't want us to exploit the foundry. How about increasing the PvP EXP to give 2 levels per BG?

Something.

Anything.

ANYTHING so I don't have to do the same exact quest line again and again and again.

I made a thread about this too. I agree with you.
    Blame it on the skinny jeans.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Sorry semune but I am indeed going to lock this one.

I literally would need to scrub away over three quarters of this thread in order to get everything back on topic, constructive and respectful.
    I would appreciate you recreating it in the Gameplay, Combat, And PvP Discussion Section of the Forums (Not General Discussion) and use the Report Icon report-40b.png rather than responding to off topic or inconsiderate posts.

Sorry and thanks for the feedback!
This discussion has been closed.