test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Next Class You Want To See After Release

Comments

• kaliturbo1098kaliturbo1098 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bard! Bard! Bard!
  • zardoz007zardoz007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    paladin, Druid, War Wizard (what is a D&D game without Fireball?, Not a D&D game that's what)
  • adinosoulwoodadinosoulwood Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 82
    edited May 2013
    Ranger. Shouldn't this be a poll. I think this would be helpful to the devs. I read that warlock and Ranger are the projected next classes. Does anyone know which on has the nod at this point?
  • archsteel1archsteel1 Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Ranger, then Warlock, Then bard, Then druid then I'd really love to see a paladin but I'm not sure they will make one.
  • theaszuretheaszure Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A pure ranged DPS class.
    [XBOX] - Malvious - Oathbound Paladin
  • windayackwindayack Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Paladin. And I would definitely love a Duskblade of some kind eventually, but I know there are probably many more that are priority over them.
  • truegamer0truegamer0 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm thinking along the lines of Warlock, Paladin and Ranger.
  • oneirosoneiros Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd like a Ranger, Monk, Sorcerer, Paladin, I'm not that familiar with 4ed, so most of my knowledge is from 3 -3.5 or earlier, not sure what they did with or for the prestige classes.
  • v1510n5v1510n5 Member Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    People really want to play Rangers, Paladins and Bards that much?

Plebs...

For me, Necromancer. I know it's not a D&D staple class but the idea of summoning hordes of undead to devour my opponents while I curse them from afar just fills me with joy.

People who played Diablo II know what I'm talking about.
  • tabisiatabisia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bard.

And druid =)
  • frayluckefraylucke Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Really want to see , neverwinter nights classes

Bard , paladin Black Guard , sorcerer , monk , ranger , and a Melee Cleric.
  • archsteel1archsteel1 Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    v1510n5 wrote: »
    People really want to play Rangers, Paladins and Bards that much?

Plebs...

For me, Necromancer. I know it's not a D&D staple class but the idea of summoning hordes of undead to devour my opponents while I curse them from afar just fills me with joy.

People who played Diablo II know what I'm talking about.

You DO realize that one of the main villains in the game is a necromancer and that you fight undead left and right? That kinda lowers the chances for there even being a necromancer at all. However I would like to see one, I think ranger is by FAR the best choice. Then maybe a bard (Along with the gnome race for Grobnar wannabe's) then definitely a battle cleric/paladin
  • mathbathmathbath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    warlock, war wizard (paragon path/class, don't care), archer ranger, psion, barbarian, runepriest, hexblade, avenger
  • brawlen89brawlen89 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where is my druid!!!
  • manechmanech Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    archer / ranger please.
  • incarealincareal Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    i wanna see GWF
  • kr0owekr0owe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Paladin, I dont need another class, just give me a Paladin! :P
  • zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Scourge Warlock, two-weapon ranger, Paladin(leader), Warlord(leader). Not real familiar with 4e classes.
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • darcesdarces Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love tanks, but I'm not a fan of the Martial classes, so I'd love to see something like Wardens, Paladins, or Swordmages implemented. PWE would have all of my $$$ just because I love both Shielding and Assault Swordmages, so I'd probably spend a fortune on respecs.
  • aftorianaftorian Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ranger (with a bow(!), don't care to be a Drizzt clone.)
  • fangbladzfangbladz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Monk, just, the Monk. Give us some Wing Chun or Capoeira Paragon Paths with it.
  • zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    fangbladz wrote: »
    The Monk, just, the Monk. Give us some Wing Chun or Capoeira Paragon Paths with it.

*sings* Everybody have fun tonight... Everybody 'Wing Chun' tonight...
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • fangbladzfangbladz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *sings* Everybody have fun tonight... Everybody 'Wing Chun' tonight...
    lol, nice. Maybe others could be like Lateef Crowder, most awesome Capoerista. But, back on topic, GIVE US MONKS!!
  • jayws84jayws84 Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    What I want to see, and coincidentally think we are most likely to see before anything else:

Ranger - ranged dps with traps and nature-based spells
    Paladin - tank class with some minor self-healing and party-buffing
    Bard - party-buffing caster

We have no physical ranged class, and the Ranger seems most likely to be the next class revealed. Then I can definitely see them adding another tank class, and the Paladin would be a nice addition here. The Bard would be an interesting class mainly focused on buffing and de-buffing. All three are classic DnD classes that are more or less needed in any DnD game if you ask me.
  • oraymoraym Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dual wielding melee ranger. Actually the class I'm looking forward to play as a main
  • sacredchaossacredchaos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any archer class to i can proceed to never play with those playing it, my experience with ppl playing archer class in mmorpgs is, lets say, not good :).

PS druid would be cool, and ive also always loved D&D warlocks.
    GWF lvl 60.
    Completed all content waiting for more.
    And class balances.... trololollol.
  • jayws84jayws84 Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Any archer class to i can proceed to never play with those playing it, my experience with ppl playing archer class in mmorpgs is, lets say, not good :).

PS druid would be cool, and ive also always loved D&D warlocks.

I'm taking it you're mainly thinking of the WoW Hunter and their annoying pet :) In this game, though, the annoying pet that draws aggro and makes life miserable for me as a tank is the tank companion. I hate them.

The problem I'm seeing with warlocks and other caster classes people mention is that their roll is already filled by the Control Wizards. But I dunno, maybe an even more dps-focused caster could appear.
  • manasiremanasire Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gotta be Paladin first, but only for the most pious and pure of heart,not just anyone. Ranger would be good ,also.
    A wise man learns more from a foolish question, than a fool learns from a wise answer.
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Paladin tank/healer
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • jbrewergamerjbrewergamer Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    First off I'd like to see ranger because we currently have no archery class, second I'd like to see a dual-wielding melee class (and no, not like rogues with dual-daggers but like a barbarian with dual axes or swords).