During open beta right lol
    neverwinter: PEINEXDEM(warlock)31*----PEINEX(trickster rouge)70
    ethersaga: PEINEXDEM(yaoh conjurer)75*
    http://www.youtube.com/c/ridingwithwolftvv
    I used to be an adventure like you until I took a dagger to the chest
  • Options
    callmedeuxcallmedeux Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The only rogues which gives me issues are THE BESt OF THE BEST.

Im only mid 40s atm (hopefully 50 by the end fo today), but I can 2v1 a rogue / another character.

Unless said rogue is good, but thats rare.
  • Options
    jrodmare12jrodmare12 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When game minimized, some quest options arent available :S sry if this is the wrong thread for it.
  • Options
    grandxmastergrandxmaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love you guys!!! always keeping the game a fun place to be.
  • Options
    weoxolweoxol Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope this game develops even more! Started playing it yesterday, Loving it! I just don't like the FPS issues when other players are around me :-/ I've heard everyone has this problem!
  • Options
    frostmourne95frostmourne95 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please release ranger class ! there are only 5 class which is pretty low , since in nw2 there are about 30 classes
  • Options
    jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Really loving Neverwinter hoping to see more of the world and more enemies eventually
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • Options
    cudeirocudeiro Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I still miss the monk class form D&D and lots of other classes. I hope this game gets updatesd until it has lots and lots of classes like on D&D :D Really nice work with this game, its like playing D&D :D
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Very excited! Also sad I have to go live real life instead though!
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    kilyan82xkilyan82x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tyrmoon wrote: »
    nerf rouge plz and fix your pay2win PVP
    don't nerf any class just balance em all to be competitive against each other in pvp,actually once rogue stuns you are dead, one thing i noticed is rogue's stun duration is too long and control wizard control for some reason is very short,2 secs only.
    make stuns and control skills lasting equually
    CPU:PHENOM II X4 965@3.9 GHZ
    MOBO:ASROCK 890GX EXTREME 3
    RAM:8GB 1600 MHZ
    SSD:SAMSUNG 830
    VGA:ASUS 560 TI DCII TOP 900/1800/2100
  • Options
    satyr81satyr81 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Uhul!
    Great job and comunication with players! :D
    plz fix Tank aggro and lag too
  • Options
    hirichiric Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aldarias wrote: »
    Probably to fix foundry exp grind exploiting...
    mrvida wrote: »
    God i hope so. That is positively ridiculous.

Duh, just don't overdo please.
    If it's a good module you could end up punishing the module developers out there!

Maybe add... a multiplier?
    First time that you play a module in a day you get full exp
    second time only 90%, third 80% and so on, until maybe you reach 50%.
    Next day you can play again that module with full exp

Also, modules could have a fixed Exp. multiplier chosen by the Admins. It could start at 50% for unverified modules and get a boost depending on the module itself.

Just an idea.

Keep up with the good work! Too bad I can't keep working on the editor locally! :p

For some reason I can't still open new topics, but have got several typos on the foundry's interface to report!
    Topics: ▬► [FOUNDRY] [BUGS] Reference List and Workarounds

Modules:▬► "Mind Over Matter" NW-DNASR4HTL
    (beta v0.9 - improving dialogues, fine tuning encounters, 99% bug free)
  • Options
    jarii2jarii2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Keep it up! Buff the GWF please!
  • Options
    rezzernlrezzernl Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kilyan82x wrote: »
    don't nerf any class just balance em all to be competitive against each other in pvp,actually once rogue stuns you are dead, one thing i noticed is rogue's stun duration is too long and control wizard control for some reason is very short,2 secs only.

Are you insane rogue have only 1 hard CC. Yet a control wizard can stun lock you for 5 sec. minimum, nearly all the skills have CC.
  • Options
    devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If u need a nerf...then you're simply a whiny baby, Who can't STAND to lose.

Here's my experience so far.
    I've 1 vs 1 a CW. Honestly......On monday i <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> him, just now before servers down i got <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. What does this tell you? The ABILITY to kill another player resides in THEIR playstyle and YOUR playstyle. Perhaps the cw i killed was bad? Perhaps i'm bad against todays CW, COS HE PLAYS BETTER?
    Got nothing to do with NERF, or OMGCLASSOP.

If u can't come to terms with this reality....then you will NEVER be happy. You may be a MASTER at your clas...but are you so arrogant to think you are the BEST IN THE WORLD? Balls to you. There is ALWAYS someone who knows how to counter your EXACT moves, just like you know how to counter SOMEONE'S moves.

GROW UP AND DEAL WITH IT.
    PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
  • Options
    kikurakikura Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how about take out the 11-12 damages and make it like dnd?
    2d6 or 3d4 etc

how about taking out +10% damage on feats and put in ability score damage like
    (str-10)/2

how about taking out always hit and put in base attack bonus

how about taking out items with +hp and put in items with +constitution

how about enabling to multiclass

how about not spending your feat points for you in the first 5 levels

how about skill points

how about making it a ****ing DnD game and not DnD face and the rest just like any other normal MMO?

played for an hour, sorry if that all gets introduced later in the game
  • Options
    solidwolfysolidwolfy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Unless you rollback the ppl that made lvl 60 on it, the harm is alrdy done and won't be fixed by this patch
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited May 2013
    Maintenance is going well! How's everyone doing today?
  • Options
    creiticreiti Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Get out the old pen and paper and play real D&D, mages have 4 hp (minus con mod), barbs have up to 12 per level (minus con mod) yet I could still squash a barb at range, but if that barb hits me, I'm dead. a rogue is a little of both, it can get up and close, but it doesn't have a lot of HP, wizards keep them at range, fighters have to learn that they can attack and outmatch one. but all the idiots just guard, then ***** that a rogue is OP. All it is is cowardly tanks not wanting to fight and whine instead
  • Options
    solidwolfysolidwolfy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would be glad if you checked my post just befor urs
  • Options
    dotetcdotetc Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Started to play this game yesterday. Now I turned on launcher and saw that I have to wait for an hour to play. I ain't mad. I'm happy that this game gets patched everyday!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    rezzernl wrote: »
    Are you insane rogue have only 1 hard CC. Yet a control wizard can stun lock you for 5 sec. minimum, nearly all the skills have CC.

yet I beat 9/10 of them. I must be a god, right?
  • Options
    psych0zerpsych0zer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OMG! Server's down for a while... i can check my FB and clean the room out of spider web..
    :)
  • Options
    matumatu Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please fix AH sorting and filtering, it's not working at all atm and that very frustrating :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013

it speaks!
  • Options
    spondgebob1spondgebob1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nerf the ROGUE

Buff the GWF

But rogue is DPS only class and GWF is ... DPS ONLY class aswell !!!
  • Options
    rellosiarellosia Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    psych0zer wrote: »
    OMG! Server's down for a while... i can check my FB and clean the room out of spider web..

Don't do that! You will anger the spider queen!
  • Options
    daethxdaethx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kilyan82x wrote: »

Actually I do agree about this. It usually doesn't bother me, because most Rogues are dumb and do it with the long cast-time version. But if you do accidentally get hit by one you are running around silenced for like 10 seconds, wheras the wizard (who is the actual control class, and not top tier dps) can only control for 2-3 seconds at best.

Rogue DPS is fine, but I think their CC should be lowered to match control wizard durations.
  • Options
    critzngritzcritzngritz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't wait to pvp and not get dc'ed by rogues who's only way of surviving my unstoppable is dc'ing me. Come at me brah
  • Options
    komalchokomalcho Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    GJ guys!!!
This discussion has been closed.