test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I just lost my best friend of 33 years...my brother.

cdrbrigadecdrbrigade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Off Topic
My best friend and life long rival died tonight,trying to save someones life that was trapped in a car on the highway.A Semi ran the car down while he was trying to pull the guy out.I only wrote this to let people know that life is short,hold your family close and take the best care of yourself as possible.
Sincerely,
A broken soul
Post edited by cdrbrigade on

Comments

• Options
    ixothixoth Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry to hear about your loss :( and idd life is short.
  • Options
    vampirialvampirial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm really sorry for your loss my friend, your brother is a hero.
  • Options
    cdrbrigadecdrbrigade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks ....Its just starting to settle in that he's gone.I can't sleep.
  • Options
    lokeahlokeah Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So sorry to hear that =(! Life can be very unfortunate but remember things happen for a reason. The reason may be a mystery and may seem unfair but things will be alright in the end. *hugs* I hope you feel better!
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    . . . . . My condolences and empathy for your loss. Stay strong and remember the positive. Keep his memory bright and cherish it forever and he will always be with you.
  • Options
    kadlenakadlena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298
    edited May 2013
    What a totally heartbreaking post.

cdrbrigade,

It's probably still sinking in. But try to remember to take special care of yourself right now. Don't forget to eat. Spend time with those closest to you -- the ones that you can just be yourself with. Try to sleep. (I hope you've managed to by now.) Find someone that you can really talk to (when you are ready) -- don't bottle it up inside forever. You'll probably go through a whole range of emotions at some point ... and all of them are OKAY!

So sorry to hear about what you are going through. My thoughts are with you tonight.
  • Options
    lucious3lucious3 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    He died a hero, sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    stringsestringse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    Sorry to hear about this...

"One Love"
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im very sorry to hear of your loss
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    fyranwulffyranwulf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    May god hold your hand and walk with your brother. Sounds like he had the heart of a true hero.
    signature_zps124e0389.png
  • Options
    abezethibou1abezethibou1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm truly sorry for your loss my friend; I know how the loss of a loved one can be very painful. Keep your head up, and stay strong for one day you will see him again. Your brother is watching over you every day, and he is still there listening to you every night. I hope everything works out for you, and his family. I can't imagine how hard it's hitting everyone close to him, but may God be with ya'll in these hard trials.
  • Options
    d20rollad20rolla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry for your loss. Your friend willfully put himself in harms way to save another and this makes him a true hero. Best said by Kadlena in the previous posts; but don't forget to take care of yourself through this hard time.

Condolences from me and my peeps on Dragon.