Options

Make a "Founders Day"

13»

Comments

• Options
    daradaldaradal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    piyusoh wrote: »
    I'm just gonna grab some popcorn and watch this thread develop as freebies who dont understand the sarcasm start screaming at OP.

Dont understand? He couldn't have been clearer unless he actually spelled it out. Anyone that doesn't see it is just dumb.

The spitting is legit though we need that now and also I want to pee on stuff.......especially founders on spiders....PWE make it happen..
  • Options
    ursadorableursadorable Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    trekofpl wrote: »
    I support this idea, the whole system is built around nobles taking the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> on the insignificant people, there needs to be more and clearer ways to show and see the hierarchy.

Hear hear, I doth second. There are many insignificant people that need pissing on.
  • Options
    yarknarfyarknarf Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Isn't a bit early for that?

I figure we need to wait until the Founders Pack isn't available anymore, maybe even years from now, THEN lord it over people.

Sorry, actually I don't have an opinion I'm just posting to see if my avatar now indicates my founders pack purchase. (I had issues redeeming it and don't quite truss it)

I'm new here (DDO player) -best you ignore me.

:-D

Carry on.

Edit - nope didn't stick.

What the Khyber?!?

So many problems trying to give my money away :/
  • Options
    lesbianrobotlesbianrobot Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xodtheman get over yourself. You arn't amazing shut the **** up
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xodtheman get over yourself. You arn't amazing shut the **** up

You win the internets just for your name tag.
  • Options
    yarknarfyarknarf Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xodtheman wrote: »
    Well seeing as the GM has not yet payed any attention to this suggestion, maybe we can simply put it to effect by ourselves if we all cooperate? Since friday is drawing close and I would really see Friday as the Founders Day. How we could do it for now is that if you are not a 200$ founder, you show us enough respect by not logging in tomorrow

To show further respect I've decided to just not wake up today.

Good idea and see you tomorrow.

(posted by one of many twisted minions who serve The Yarknarf)
  • Options
    trekofpltrekofpl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bring back founders day
  • Options
    goodwilloutgoodwillout Member Posts: 64
    edited May 2013
    Not sure which is funnier: the original post or those people who completely missed the joke and were offended by it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I cannot decide if this is a troll or not. Definitely not on his 'founders' account.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    arazularazul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    of course its a troll, he doesnt even have founders title on his forum page
  • Options
    uvirith1uvirith1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    Like fridays or something, where only those who purchased the 200$ Founders pack can enter the game and socialize with eachother. A day for the elites and without the trash. It would be a rewarding feeling for me to only see, and be able to socialize with other equal "Nobles" so to speak, without the filth nearby. Then when the day is over, the filth can marsch in and have their little fun the other remaining days of the week.

Thanks for your consideration,

Oh btw, please add a /Spit command too, it's needed
    We non-founders definitely need a spit-emote. That way we can express our emotions towards the attitude the founders have.
    as of now, spidermount equals elitist idiot. sad, but true.
  • Options
    athanshadowathanshadow Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thread made me laugh
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Am I the only one who bought his pack just because I wanted a shiny horse and doesn't feel entitled? :/

I won't lie saying that I didn't want the HotN as I planned to play a Drow, but it was way past my current budget. Anyhow I fail to see how that makes you better from a "freebie" (besides contributing directly to the game).
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • Options
    kobayashimeowkobayashimeow Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Obviously, the peasants are just jealous of their betters.

sigh-.jpg
  • Options
    kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1 OP signed
  • Options
    cyresofbsgocyresofbsgo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Like fridays or something, where only those who purchased the 200$ Founders pack can enter the game and socialize with eachother. A day for the elites and without the trash. It would be a rewarding feeling for me to only see, and be able to socialize with other equal "Nobles" so to speak, without the filth nearby. Then when the day is over, the filth can marsch in and have their little fun the other remaining days of the week.

Thanks for your consideration,

Oh btw, please add a /Spit command too, it's needed

Moonstone Mask VIP room.. we have that, but every time I go to it there's only 2 or 3 Founders there.

we don't need a day, VIP room is every day, it's where we can go if we are tired of the other non-founders.
  • Options
    castertroyt79castertroyt79 Member Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    Do I get a participation medal for posting here as a recognition of my insignificant contribution that no one cares?
  • Options
    thetravelingboythetravelingboy Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also, founders should have a huge hitbox, so the peasants are forced to walk to either side of the street when they pass.
  • Options
    malonikmalonik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Personally I think locking people out of the game 1 day a week is a bit excessive... and that's coming from someone who is a founder...

Perhaps instead they should implement a special founder hall or something?

Somewhere that only founders can get into, a place for the upper class to relax and such. :P
    Malonik - Devoted Cleric
    Sarrix - Trickster Rogue
    Hero of the North
    Owner of Neverwinter Elite.
    Officer of Virtual Guardians.