Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.15

13»

Comments

• Options
    lupex92lupex92 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its interesting how a class with a 2 handed weapon that usually represent the biggest dps in game, but slow attack speed and lack in defence, have the ****tiest dps output in the game... Wake up developers and get your things straight...
  • Options
    capt0bv10u5capt0bv10u5 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hurk97 wrote: »
    Are the devs aware that as of 10 hours ago after this was implemented I was unable to mail myself? I was level 11 when I tried.

I think I'm confused a little by the wording and lack of extra information. If you were level 11, why did you expect to be able to mail something to yourself? Had you purchased Zen or a Founder's pack? While those two aspects would be assumed to be account-wide, I would figure that if you don't meet one of those two qualifying marks then you have to be 15 on the current character trying to mail items. With that being said, I am glad they're trying to stop the gold spamming. If there were a way to limit the private messages (while I haven't gotten one, yet, I'm sure they aren't far off) that wouldn't hinder the average player, it would be amazing!
  • Options
    skolage1skolage1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good Jobs guys!
This discussion has been closed.