What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.15

Comments

• Options
    user31241user31241 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol never rouges are awsome!!! they should buf that class yes. . . i played to level 11 and it took me like 3 hours. . . with a rouge like 1 hour, and i died alot and there dps is **** etc i think there just the class that is in the dark. . . cw and rouge are the best atm then healer/shield guy then that fighter guy haha
  • Options
    heledwenheledwen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The game become more faster, and run smoother especially in town. Good work and thanks.
  • Options
    akmon47akmon47 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is it just me or servers are down ?
  • Options
    salmekassalmekas Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Server is still down
  • Options
    xarkon89xarkon89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do we know anything about when the servers will be up? i got up "kinda early" to level some more on my Trickster(I LOVE THIS GAME!)
    Can't wait to get back in. :D
  • Options
    skrikarnskrikarn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Info on Twitter so far.
    Update: We're still working on making the shards available for everyone and are getting closer to having an ETA for you. Thanks!
  • Options
    frelledagainfrelledagain Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lordfuzun wrote: »
    It's a set of changes which would really be meaningless to you unless you has specific knowledge about the
    inner working of Cryptic's game engine.

But I do have an inside source and get the list of changes. But don't say I didn't warn you.
    • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
    • Etiam nec dui ac ipsum volutpat aliquam et in dolor.
    • Sed sed erat in quam vestibulum placerat non id elit.
    • Vestibulum tincidunt augue vel quam posuere faucibus auctor sapien pretium.
    • Nam suscipit accumsan leo, eu tempus urna mattis a.
    • Aenean ac erat sit amet ante pharetra dictum sit amet eget arcu.
    • Nunc et ligula erat, feugiat pharetra dui.
    • Morbi ullamcorper magna id ligula hendrerit eu accumsan tellus elementum.
    • Suspendisse sit amet ligula at nulla pretium fringilla nec id turpis.
    • Vivamus eget arcu quis odio eleifend dapibus.
    • Sed adipiscing faucibus dolor, ut pulvinar leo sagittis in.
    • Nam a libero lacus, vitae luctus velit.
    • Vestibulum varius urna luctus lacus commodo in aliquet velit posuere.
    • Fusce facilisis cursus erat, ac ornare urna euismod quis.
    • Cras vel ligula et eros venenatis sodales vel a lacus.

</ with tongue planted firmly in cheek>

Latin, EH?

Well, it does not make much more sense in translation.

We will be sure to post a comment.
    It also includes very important job and more, and in some pain.
    But the than the porch, but it was in the thrills, not in forums.
    Heading up the propaganda or throat competitive price.
    Please call for funds, time management skills a lot.
    I really was and it was said before, immigration is Defaults.
    And now here he was, overall immigration statistics.
    Disease played an important strategy to ensure that lasting change earth element.
    Myanmar is expected to price at Arsenal and not here.
    Defaults live info Japan Center.
    Watercolor pain but to reduce stress in the refrigerator.
    For free from the lake, the market will develop.
    Read more talented entrepreneurs to achieve economic scale in the North.
    Course was easy, dark, and sometimes shady professional football.
    Korean and Australian team members or tomorrow or the lake.
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's a set of changes which would really be meaningless to you unless you has specific knowledge about the

But I do have an inside source and get the list of changes. But don't say I didn't warn you.
    • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
    • Etiam nec dui ac ipsum volutpat aliquam et in dolor.
    • Sed sed erat in quam vestibulum placerat non id elit.
    • Vestibulum tincidunt augue vel quam posuere faucibus auctor sapien pretium.
    • Nam suscipit accumsan leo, eu tempus urna mattis a.
    • Aenean ac erat sit amet ante pharetra dictum sit amet eget arcu.
    • Nunc et ligula erat, feugiat pharetra dui.
    • Suspendisse sit amet ligula at nulla pretium fringilla nec id turpis.
    • Vivamus eget arcu quis odio eleifend dapibus.
    • Sed adipiscing faucibus dolor, ut pulvinar leo sagittis in.
    • Nam a libero lacus, vitae luctus velit.
    • Vestibulum varius urna luctus lacus commodo in aliquet velit posuere.
    • Fusce facilisis cursus erat, ac ornare urna euismod quis.
    • Cras vel ligula et eros venenatis sodales vel a lacus.

</ with tongue planted firmly in cheek>

Your placeholding insider information was quite insightful. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nuraelnurael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i can't login from this morning and if i login i am blocked in game...with message server not responding..i have ben played yesterday...
    sorry for my english
    i translate in italian

Non riesco a collegarmi e quando ci riesco sono bloccato in citt
  • Options
    themariethemarie Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2013

No wonder the server went down. You can't ligula hendreit eu accumsan via the tellus elementum with the hardware you have. Doesn't ANYONE read the manual these days? :(
  • Options
    ahrimavizxahrimavizx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Really appreciate these daily updates. Thanks, guys! :)
  • Options
    tristan4thewintristan4thewin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    NO AUDIO IN GAME AFTER YESTERDAY'S PATCH UPDATE (Re-
    installation does not fix the issue)
  • Options
    blitzaneblitzane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    Just wanted to know if there is any eta on how long this maintenance will last for?
  • Options
    jaymaster121jaymaster121 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah how much longer before shard maintenance is over im like a fish without water right now:(
  • Options
    seonsaengnimseonsaengnim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Glad to see the Skirmish text fixed
  • Options
    meenanoxmeenanox Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks guys! I hope some of the horrible rubber banding is gone though; Impossible to play from New Zealand with the lag issues.
  • Options
    bogmat20bogmat20 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    meenanox wrote: »
    Thanks guys! I hope some of the horrible rubber banding is gone though; Impossible to play from New Zealand with the lag issues.

Really? im in Auck and have been playin since open beta was stated iv got a mate in Welly the same time
  • Options
    hefstaghefstag Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am glad that you guys are working so hard to fix the game while it is still in it's beta phase. The frequent down times don't bother me, however it would be nice if you would give an estimated downtime for all scheduled maintenance rather than just say that the servers will be coming down at a specific time. Keep up the good work guys.
  • Options
    molotovzavmolotovzav Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah what's been bothering me about maintenance in this game, is that you'll tell people on twitter what time the maintenance is going on until but not people on the forums? I'm sorry I'm not some 15 year old kid my first reaction isn't to go to twitter for news. I'm a 23 years old mmo vet who's first reaction is to go onto the forums, which seems like the most official source.

Regardless of preference on your launcher it says "check the forums for more information" this is just a blatant lie.
  • Options
    prophesorprophesor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Level 15?!

That is WAAAAY beyond the gold spammer margin. Ive put a whole day in and I'm not even 10 yet. Rule of thumb is whatever 2 hours of power leveling can get. 10 would be more reasonable.

Actually feels like a money grab to me since it says nothing about the account getting flagged as OK once 1 character gets over 15. Only store purchases.
  • Options
    papertrippapertrip Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    molotovzav wrote: »
    Yeah what's been bothering me about maintenance in this game, is that you'll tell people on twitter what time the maintenance is going on until but not people on the forums? I'm sorry I'm not some 15 year old kid my first reaction isn't to go to twitter for news. I'm a 23 years old mmo vet who's first reaction is to go onto the forums, which seems like the most official source.

Regardless of preference on your launcher it says "check the forums for more information" this is just a blatant lie.

While I completely agree with your post, this part is pretty funny
    molotovzav wrote: »
    I'm a 23 years old mmo vet
  • Options
    syllphsyllph Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    prophesor wrote: »
    Level 15?!

That is WAAAAY beyond the gold spammer margin. Ive put a whole day in and I'm not even 10 yet. Rule of thumb is whatever 2 hours of power leveling can get. 10 would be more reasonable.

Actually feels like a money grab to me since it says nothing about the account getting flagged as OK once 1 character gets over 15. Only store purchases.

Just making sure you saw that this doesn't stop you from sending messages, you merely have to be friends with them first. This means I can send mail to anyone on my friend list from level 1; I cannot spam random people until level 15.
  • Options
    tattoodweirdotattoodweirdo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bogmat20 wrote: »
    Really? im in Auck and have been playin since open beta was stated iv got a mate in Welly the same time

I really think it has to do with the users internet connection, at my friends office which has cable internet I have no issues with rubber banding at all, but at home with wireless broadband it will happen often. Has it happend to anyone else?
  • Options
    suspect90suspect90 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you forgot to add this to the list of updates but probly made it so only other stealthy people can see it

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.15

Foundry

*ninja banning your foundry maps that are great for exp and we wont tell you.
  • Options
    deightonxdeightonx Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sindofin wrote: »
    We just defeated epic Throne of Idris during dungeon delves and the final chest was not rewarding anyone in the party with any items. Just before we did epic Cragmire Crypts and the chest there worked fine. In both cases the panel under the minimap confirmed we had unlocked the additional rewards and we could interact with both chests.
    i had the same issue when i was in a dungeon, hopefully this update will take care of it. luckly at the end my dungeon run, the boss dropped a blue chest plate & got the roll on it.
    stabage wrote: »
    What about balance changes? I play as a great weapon fighter and only do about a third of the dps as a trickster rogue of equal level, it makes questing alone that much harder and much longer. Is there any plans to either buff this classes dps or reducing the rogues dps?

yeah, i have a great weapon fighter....in a way it seems the other way around we are using knives and that... as the rogue swings with the 2 handed swords. took me alot longer to lvlup with the great weapon fighter then it did with the rogue. as my cuz mentioned it to me, so i wanted to test it out. and its sooooo true. if anything they should just buff the great weapons fighter, lets say i dont feel real "Conan Barbarian" like when im fighting to what Rogues can do. What would Arnold feel about that ??? lol :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ladyshaie1ladyshaie1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    themarie wrote: »
    No wonder the server went down. You can't ligula hendreit eu accumsan via the tellus elementum with the hardware you have. Doesn't ANYONE read the manual these days? :(

According to my husband & several of his friends, men do not "read" manuals unless they have pictures showing how to build/fix/use/whatever it is that the manual is for. So if the techs are men, & the manuals were not illustrated... :D
  • Options
    nandopt1999nandopt1999 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    can anybody HELP ME PLS??? The game is asking me for a machine code but i dont have that code
  • Options
    instantkarmainstantkarma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    They email the code to the email address you created the account with.
  • Options
    lupex92lupex92 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would be nice if you would start to look more into your characters and how good or bad they are, what needs to get buffed and what is way too overpowerd and needs to get nerfed. Would be really nice to start seeing some balancing into the game rather than just zen shop updates...
  • Options
    nystelnystel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here are couple of things that I think that would be nice to see, nothing major.
    1. You can exit out to the character screen, and flip to an alt with having to relog.
    2. Multiple hot bars. I play guardian as my main. I have some skills that I use when I am tanking a dungeon, other that I use to solo. I would like to see where I can switch to premade hot bar so that I do not have to re-organize it every time.
    3. Other than that, more balance between classes.
This discussion has been closed.