test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Hammerfist Clan is Recruiting

lorahandlorahand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Guild Name: Hammerfist Clan
Guild Age: Hammerfist Clan celebrated its 10th anniversary in July 2011. It was founded in 2001 just before the release of the game NeverWinter Nights and has had an online presence in many MMO's since.

More on our Origins here: HFC Origin | Hammerfist Gaming

Other HFC sponsored games are:
- Guild Wars 2 (GW2)
- Rift
- Star Trek Online (STO)
- Lord of the Rings Online (LoTRO)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR)
- The Secret World (TSW)
- Defiance

HFC is currently accepting applications for our Neverwinter team (all classes welcome). Once approved to the HFC Community you are a member for any/all sponsored teams.

Summary of Guild: HFC is an adult guild looking for mature members age 18 or older. We're a social/casual guild passionate about our gaming. How you choose to spend your gaming time is up to you. Dictating how and when you need to play is not our style, we understand part-time gamers with full-time lives.

It's our goal to provide a friendly, stress free environment in which to enjoy the game. If you are looking to join us, some things you should keep in mind are: We value friendship over loot and hoarding. Guilds can be an excellent place to meet new friends and share good times and experiences that keep with you for years. Squabbling over loot has no place here. Providing a decent environment, void of riff-raff and distractions is an A-1 priority in any MMO we play. Leaving the drama behind and entering a world of fantasy and fun is what it's all about.

If you are interested in an online gaming community, please visit our forum. You can get a feel for what we're about. You can also join the HFC forum without filling out an application if you'd like to get to know us better. An application is required though to play on one of our MMO teams.

More on who we are here: Who are we? | Hammerfist Gaming

HFC Website: Hammerfist Gaming | A mature gaming community.

Contact Info: Contact Lorahand on this forum with any questions or visit the HFC forum.

Classes Needed: HFC is accepting applications for any/all classes as we are more about the player than the class. Our gaming community is more like an online family so we'd rather a good fit with our community than not. Link to team application here.

Multi-Guilding: HFC does not allow Multi-guilding (multiple guilds/same server).

Look forward to hearing from new players.

Lorahand
Neverwinter Team Lead
Post edited by lorahand on

Comments

• khoffekhoffe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    HFC is a Community of the best gamers around! Join in on the fun =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
    We are a clan that stands strong, stands together and we let nobody venture forth alone.
  • zaketrinzaketrin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Your guild sounds interesting. While reading some of your links, I found this: Main Time Zone: [USA].

I'm not sure what "USA" time zone means. To simplify things, when you post a guild activity, what time zone do you use for the start time? In other words, if you say an activity starts at 7:00 pm, is that EST, CST, MST, or PST?

Thanks
  • lorahandlorahand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Mainly a lot of things are planned around EST times, but we are spread evenly across zones, and usually have enough people to run events at many different times for people. A more simplified answer would be that we have people from every time zone and we usually try to schedule any guild activities to fit everyone's needs.
  • khoffekhoffe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hi Zaketrin! We are an interesting group of players that go from game to game together. Stop by and check us out at http://www.hammerfistclan.com/ and say hello!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
    We are a clan that stands strong, stands together and we let nobody venture forth alone.
    edited February 2013
    Team is starting to take some great shape! We are building our Foundry Team as we speak! Come stop by and check out HFC!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
  • blutblut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    zaketrin wrote: »
    Your guild sounds interesting. While reading some of your links, I found this: Main Time Zone: [USA].

I'm not sure what "USA" time zone means. To simplify things, when you post a guild activity, what time zone do you use for the start time? In other words, if you say an activity starts at 7:00 pm, is that EST, CST, MST, or PST?

Thanks

Hello, zaketrin! Thank you for your interest in our little family. To answer your question: most activities and events are posted in EST and PST, since we have members on both US coasts, in between, and around the globe!
    VICTORY NOT VENGEANCE
    edited February 2013
    Do you have fun developing back stories? Bringing your created realms that you have developed through the years to life? Then stop by and fill out an application to get on our Neverwinter Foundry Team! =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
    edited February 2013
    Hello Everyone! HFC is rockin out and ready for more to stop guild shopping and start being a part of a great community!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
    edited March 2013
    Another wonderful beta weekend is just around the corner - dont spend it alone! Stop by the HFC Forums and check us out =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
  • bevhawk99bevhawk99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Slide on over to the clan and check us out. Great bunch of people over there.
  • nycteris1523nycteris1523 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello from the Shadowlands (ToR) :)
  • gallothrixgallothrix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I like the sound of your guild. Checking out your website right now.
    edited March 2013
    I look forward to seeing all who are interested over at the HFC forums =) Tons of fun was had this past Beta and gearing up for more! Come and look at our community we have something for everyone =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
    edited March 2013
    HFC is still open for new members for launch =)
    Stop by www.hammerfistclan.com and see if we are the right group for you =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
    edited March 2013
    HFC is loving all the new members that have joined us so far - stop by and see if we are the perfect fit for you!
    www.hammerfistclan.com Tons of fun to be had with our group =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
    edited April 2013
    The HFC Team is ready for Open Beta! Come check us out and see if you are ready to run around NW with us =)
    www.hammerfistclan.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
  • thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hello from MOG Nation, better known to you from Old Republic Dads!

If your looking for a great group to roll with, and MOG Nation isn't for you, these guys get our vote!
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Sent you a PM
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • brakkish1brakkish1 Member, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thaliff wrote: »
    Hello from MOG Nation, better known to you from Old Republic Dads!

If your looking for a great group to roll with, and MOG Nation isn't for you, these guys get our vote!
    Hail traveler!

My name is Brakkish, and I approve this message.:)
    edited April 2013
    Getting excited for headstart!?!

Start your Neverwinter experience today by stopping by the HFC Community and find out if we are the right fit for you!

www.hammerfistclan.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
    edited April 2013
    One more day! HFC is ready....are you!!??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
    edited April 2013
    HFC has made their home on Beholder - stop by www.hammerfistclan.com to see if we are the right fit for you =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
    edited May 2013
    Loving all the fresh new faces! Why venture into Neverwinter alone when you can experience with HFC!

How awesome is the HFC Family that we are hanging out in mumble and having fun discussing D&D table top together making the time pass that much faster!

Come check us out at www.hammerfistclan.com and see if we are the right fit for you =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
  • zeozalaszeozalas Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    to get into the guild on NWO do i have to fill out a app
  • bronson120bronson120 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was wondering what server are you on in neverwinter
    edited May 2013
    Hi!

Yes - our Community does require an application - but it is a fun process =)

We are on Beholder!

We have members in all level brackets, events and tons of fun.

Stop by www.hammerfistclan.com and see if we are what you have been looking for!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
  • darcprayerdarcprayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been a member of HFC in one game or another for almost 2 years. This is a great community and the team in Neverwinter is top notch. I know people won't regret the time they spend with HFC.
  • buubuu001buubuu001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi there, this is my first MMO ever. I have never been compelled to play them but Im completely addicted to the Forgotten Realms lore. After reading the welcome post I feel like this Guild may be the one for me. Im not looking for PvP team just a friendly place with some knowledgeable people to do some Foundry quests, Skirmishes and other "Group Based" missions from time to time. I don't mind rolling the loot to greed as long as in the end the person that needs the loot the most gets it. If there's any questions you'd like to ask any questions of me before entering your guild please ask. I'd be more than happy to answer. I get online sporadically so I will answer any questions asap. thank you for your time.

BuuBuu
    edited May 2013
    Our Foundry Team is gearing up to release Part 1 of content! Do you enjoy grouping together? Do you enjoy planned events? Want to learn about all our Foundry Team has to offer? Then stop browsing and start playing the game to its fullest with the best Clan out there!

www.hammerfistclan.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
  • cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We're ramping up our Foundry work, both group & individual. Overall our members are really enjoying Neverwinter!

Current Hammerfistclan forum discussion: what do you think the next class will be?

Let us know what Foundry improvements you think will hit the patch notes first. Better yet, our members are becoming immortalized as NPCs within our group Foundry work. Feel free to stop by and fill out an application to join in the fun. :)
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD