test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Hammerfist Clan is Recruiting

2»

Comments

• khoffekhoffe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Tons of fun to be had in our ranks. Come join a Community that is about to celebrate 12 Wonderful Years of Gaming Together! All of it starting in Neverwinter Nights.

Come join in our Foundry Team fun, Guild Events, our upcoming Anniversary Bash and much more!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
    We are a clan that stands strong, stands together and we let nobody venture forth alone.
  • khoffekhoffe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Stop wasting time with the wrong Community! HFC is 12 years strong spanning over 8 games with solid teams who know how to have fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
    We are a clan that stands strong, stands together and we let nobody venture forth alone.
    edited June 2013
    I would like to invite you to stop by www.hammerfistclan.com

Not only do we offer a great Community that you can call your gaming home - we also offer:

-Ingame Contests
    -Foundry Team
    -Gauntlgrym Raids are being coordinated
    -Ensure that you never find yourself dead on the ground alone. We have so much fun dying we have our very own personalized injury kits ;)

Ok maybe we dont have personalized injury kits....yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
  • omnitopomnitop Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi, I am interested in your guild. I first saw your guild recruitment's in the Guild Wars 2 forums, and als saw many HFC members while playing GW2. Nice members in that team. I only started playing Neverwinter two nights ago, and i am only looking for a guild to chat with or to entertain me with their Sheldon-like gibber gabber. My IGN is Oban StarGazer (lvl 6 on mindflayer) and Aradon Dark (lvl 5 on Beholder), which server/shard does your guild play in?
    edited June 2013
    We are on Beholder - please go ahead and visit our website to start our extremely fun application process and once you have done that I can get you invited as a recruit.

You can find me ingame @khoffe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
    edited June 2013
    HFC welcomes many new faces to our Community - too many to name - but we are completely enjoying the new personalities and fun all of them have brought along with them.

Do you like to meet new people and have a blast while gaming? Then stop by www.hammerfistclan.com and we will make sure to fit that bill!

Tell them Bean sent ya and you will get to join our Community Coffee Club! =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
    edited June 2013
    With Gauntlgrym currently down what better way to have fun then to coordinate and discuss with several players that have played DnD tabletop since they were kids!

Hanging out in Mumble and discussing the best things to come is a blast when done with a group of great people!

We have several options to filling your days/nights with fun:

Foundry Team
    PvP Players
    PvE Players
    Leveling Groups
    HFC Instancing groups (what better way to attack Epics than with Friends!)

Stop thinking about it! You know you want to join a Gaming Community that is 12 Years Strong and Going!

www.hammerfistclan.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
    edited June 2013
    Today marks our 12th Anniversary - what better time to become a part of one of the greatest Gaming Communities!

www.hammerfistclan.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bean|Beane|Khoffe
  • cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Our latest applicants, swing by and say hello HFCers. :)

Zardique
    Vulkoor
    Deglan
    army4life99
    TheTommer1
    Chris Conner
    Snackette

We're still recruiting! Looking for players who enjoy a mature group that puts r/l first. Friendship, Dungeon runs, Foundry, and helping each other out. That's what we do. It's that simple.
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
  • yinyyiny Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Now that all of the Neverwinter Shards have been merged, methinks it is time for an update!

Hammerfist Clan
    is hovering around the 400 character mark, with a 500 character maximum per guild, we still have room for you, yes YOU. If you are:
    • Passionate about gaming
    • Appreciate guild community over loot
    • Like the idea of a guild that has been around for over 12 years
    • Want to join a guild which has established teams in many MMOs
    • Have your eye on future MMOs and want to find a guild who will have Teams operating in the next big thing
    • Are not in another guild in Neverwinter Online (HFC doesn't allow dual guilding, sorry)
    • Over 18

You should check out our website: www.hammerfistclan.com

In particular you might like to check the About tab.

If you want to get to know the community, feel free to register on the forums and hang out with us.

The Neverwinter Team has a great group of people including awesome crafters, individual Foundry authors, a dedicated Foundry Team working on group-created content, seasoned folks happy to help out all levels of players, a constantly updated guild bank, guild event gurus, pvp lovers, and group content experts. You can be a part of any and all of the aspects of the game *you* enjoy. We understand part-time gamers with full-time lives. How you choose to spend your gaming time is up to you. Dictating how and when you need to play is not our style.

I look forward to seeing you in game or on our forums, feel free to chat me with any questions in game @dreasimy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Currently: Lilyth Lightlorn@dreasimy of Hammerfist Clan.
    Formerly Neverwinterly Known As: Allsfaire of KORT ITB Lilyth Tr1sta of House Fey-Branche Sednablood of BDA NWT Cyane