test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter's Lockboxes (No Choice, You Have To Gamble)

2»

Comments

• Options
    pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Nothing in life is free.

Players rejected the box and sub model for free to play and here we are. Soon your mail to yourself and delete will be labeled an exploit.
  • Options
    banicksbanicks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    Thus far my stack is up to 300+, once you reach 999, or even before then, mail it to a random recipient. Problem solved.
    Oceanic Neverwinter Online Guild: http://19thbattalion.com/
  • Options
    erethizon1erethizon1 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elessym wrote: »
    This. You can discard them in STO, I'm assuming that it's just a bug here.

I really hope you are right as that is one of the most annoying features currently in the game. I feel exactly like the original poster that they are holding our inventory slots hostage until we buy keys.
  • Options
    pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    erethizon1 wrote: »
    I really hope you are right as that is one of the most annoying features currently in the game. I feel exactly like the original poster that they are holding our inventory slots hostage until we buy keys.

Or until we put them on the AH to sell for Diamonds
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They stack up to 999 in a stack and are sellable on the Auction House.

Reports from other Cryptic games with lockboxes report that the lockboxes rotate out so at some point in a few months these will be very valuable on the Auction House. Just shove them into a corner of your bags and wait for them to become worth AD. Hell for no reason I can determine people seem to be paying 1K+ for them in the Auction House right now and that is with the merchant selling them for 200 AD.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    adabisiadabisi Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Whatever you post(AH) it expires eventually. I wonder if ,when it expires,and you get the notice in the mail if you just delete the mail w/o taking the loot.....
    Or better yet just leave it in the mail to rot never claiming it.
    Today we fight the GAULS......monstrous and HAIRY beyond reason.
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I list mine for 149 and they sell almost instantly
  • Options
    draggonwolfsdraggonwolfs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How do you guys get some many lockboxes? I am level 24 and so far only came across like 5-6 lockboxes so far